Charles Ginenthal (1934-2017) Rest In Peace

New threads (topics) in the Announcements forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. Of course, users are encouraged to post replies where appropriate.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

riccar99

Charles Ginenthal (1934-2017) Rest In Peace

Unread post by riccar99 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 pm

This is my first post, so excuse me if it may be in the wrong section, however I would like to ask if someone knows if Charles Ginenthal from NY (the most faithful follower of I.Velikovsky did pass on as Wikipedia claims on March 21st 2017 (https://www.velikovsky.info/Charles_Ginenthal); having found no confirmation whatsoever on line I would like to know if that is true. Strangely March 21st is also the day when his latest (last?) ebook was published Darwin and Velikovsky. If it is true that he died I would find it strange that no mention can be found here on the Announcement section (as those for D.Cardona and A.De Grazia); if untrue how come Wikipedia is allowed to state so and why no obituary can be found on the net nowhere. For those that knew him he was/is a very prolific author with many books on his version of Electric Universe, mostly based on electro magnetic interactions as well as the original founder of the Velikovskian journal etc.
Thanks for any illuminating answer.
Last edited by nick c on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Charles Ginenthal

Unread post by nick c » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:36 am

Yes, Charles Ginenthal passed away in March of 2017.
I thought there was a thread on the announcement board, but i could not find it.
Amongst the Tbolt team the news was circulated the next day as Ginenthal was a prolific writer on catastrophism.

He will certainly be missed, especially by me, since I have read just about everything he has written.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Most of Charles Ginenthal's work is available as pdf's, free on line here.

riccar99

Unread post by riccar99 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:14 am

Thanks for your reply; however I find incredible that there exist no biography whatsoever online of this author, even Wikipedia does not have a proper biography available online.

riccar99

Unread post by riccar99 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:06 am

It would probably be proper to add RIP to the title

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Charles Ginenthal (1934-2017) Rest In Peace

Unread post by nick c » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 am

I could not find any on line obituary, but here is the entry from the Velikovsky Encyclopedia:

http://www.velikovsky.info/Charles_Ginenthal