RIP Carl Smith...

New threads (topics) in the Announcements forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. Of course, users are encouraged to post replies where appropriate.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

davesmith_au
Site Admin

RIP Carl Smith...

Unread post by davesmith_au » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi all, I normally would frown upon personal notices on our forum, but in this case I know it is warranted.

My brother Carl passed away at 3:35pm Wednesday June 24 (Queensland date/time) at Gold Coast Hospital, Queensland, Australia after a year-long battle with cancer.

I know there are many on this forum who either knew Carl or were familiar with his dedicated research into weather related matters, amongst other things. And Carl was the one who first introduced myself to Wal Thornhill's holoscience site and Thunderbolts, so we have him to thank for my involvement over the last couple of years. Carl leaves behind a great legacy of work and research on climate matters, and I'm sure will continue to influence others though he is no longer with us.

Carl was highly regarded and respected in many circles, and we will all miss him dearly.

If anyone here has had personal contact with Carl and would like to discuss the future of his vast amount of research or other related matters, please don't hesitate to contact me via email, though in a week or so would be better than straight away.

Sincerely, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

moses

Re: RIP Carl Smith...

Unread post by moses » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm sad to hear of Carl's demise. I believe that epigenetic
changes to DNA, caused by past catastrophes, is a main
contributor to cancer. This is what motivates me to study
EU and alternative health. I also believe that if we can
crack what happened in the past then this understanding
will eventually lead to correction of said epigenetic
changes.
Mo

Arnost

Re: RIP Carl Smith...

Unread post by Arnost » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 am

David, my deepest condolences to you and Carl's family. It is very sad news… Though I never had the priviledge of meeting him in person, Carl was a “mate”. Carl was a long time poster on Weatherzone.com.au, and a key member of that community. I have started a tribute page, and he will be sorely missed there. You may wish to visit:

http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/cgi-bin ... 3;t=004228

If it's any solace, Carl was someone who has made a mark on many others, me included, and his influence will live on. He was a good man and will be remembered.

Rest in peace Carl.