Vale Junglelord aka Dean Ward...

New threads (topics) in the Announcements forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. Of course, users are encouraged to post replies where appropriate.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Re: Vale Junglelord aka Dean Ward...

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm

* I'm still looking forward to him explaining aether, which he said is something like a rotating magnetic field, and explaining other things that he always claimed to understand.
* Does anyone know the cause of death? I heard he was in a car accident that gave him brain damage or something. Wasn't that when he started understanding everything? I'd like to catch up with him, without going through the brain damage part.
* CU, JL

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Lloyd wrote:* I'm still looking forward to him explaining aether, which he said is something like a rotating magnetic field, and explaining other things that he always claimed to understand.
I had been working through the material with JL.
http://www.16pi2.com/files/NewFoundationPhysics.pdf

Much like EU, it is a *paradigm* change, so do not expect a solution in a forum post or two, and takes some time to absorb the 'whole' picture. I recommend Dave's book 'Secrets of the Aether', which i was referred to, and had been working through with JL's guide.

For those often confronted by JL's pace and jargon (i'll be the first to put my hand up), much of JL's insights become digestible with the experience of these writings.

As to piecing it all together into a full understanding, well that's seemingly reserved for JL. For now. ;)

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 pm

I’m very glad I got to thank Dean for exposing me to the work of Tesla quite some while ago. Would that “science” lift Tesla out of relative obscurity in like manner. Dean was the individual who had sifted through much of the strange and sometimes peculiar information that may be found with regard to Tesla’s legacy and upon his entrance to the forum some three years ago he asked one simple question, “How can you have an electric universe without Tesla?” The question still intrigues me.

It was then that I finally began to research Tesla and inquire into what had sat on the ‘back burner’ as something to eventually get to. Fortunately, Dean could either offer explanation and/or point you in the right direction because he had already done much of the legwork.

It seems as if Dean searched for a ‘synthesis. A ‘synthesis’ that would unify seeming disparate philosophical and scientific approaches toward an ineffable realization. He called smaller moments of such realizations “synesthesia” i.e. when two or more senses are coupled. However, for Dean, this appears to have meant when two or more understandings and/or realizations are coupled. He wasn’t afraid to tear into and try to combine the essence of “Secrets of the Aether, Aetherometry, K. Meyl, E. Dollard, B. Fuller, T. Bearden and many others.

From here ‘connections’ would ‘blend’ into an understanding often difficult to convey and he would on occasion seek assistance in crystallizing and correlating it with something scientific that corroborated the understanding gained. He loved this forum and its people for providing a venue to seek and occasionally find such corroborating answers through sharing ideas. I think no finer example of this can be seen than in the thread “Pulsed Power” wherein his gratitude is clearly expressed for that.

It was a ‘relief’ for him to see that there might exist something tangible to those moments of “synesthesia.”He could relax and then begin to put the pieces together. It was something ‘Off his chest’ to be able to get it out there. Interestingly, on such occasions, the hint of a venue not yet explored surely did exist with only the slow moving crawl of the “standard model” ship of state in his way.

Sure, he could go afar of the things science would approach but it could be enlightening when one finally caught a glimpse of the path of his star.

May God’s grace adorn you JL; and thank you.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:49 pm

My worst fears confirmed. Very sad.
My second fear was that he had been abducted by aliens. ;-)
Small solace perhaps, but a part of him will live on,
for as long as his 1's and 0's continue to spin around
on the Thunderbolts hard drive, or cached somewhere on the
Internet, maybe even the Galactic version one day.
Namaste.

"I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells,
I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of
Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me, we are One."
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:40 am

I remember 1st reading Junglelords posts and saying to myself, "what the devil is this man talking about?"
Through the years, He illuminated things I never even thought to consider in this Electric universe.
I went quite a long time before some of his posts "clicked", but when they did, they compelled me to look into them further.
I won't fool myself into believing that I understand much of what He did, but He, like many of the pioneers of EU, opened doors in my mind that cant ever be closed now, and for that I thank you Junglelord.
See you on the other side.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Dean,

Thank you for giving new meanings to the words: stardust, crystals, resonance, Tesla and electricity. You, Junglelord set many topics in new and insightful perspectives for me and many others. I will miss you dearly for this.

Your electric friend,

Thierry
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

mathew

Unread post by mathew » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:17 pm

The clash of ideas brings forth the spark of truth.
Thank you JL for all the sparks.
The wind.. in its greatest power, whirls. -Black Elk

rjhuntington

Bye-bye for now, Dean

Unread post by rjhuntington » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 am

See you on the circuit. Peace out.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:39 pm

~
JungleLord,

God bless brother

seasmith

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:36 pm

I am deeply saddened and will miss him.

I greatly enjoyed our conversations and appreciated his feedback and insights.

I will sorely miss trying to puzzle out some of the esoterica with which he was giftedly at ease.

His signature:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
I suspect he knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, and I know he himself was significant.

And sadly, to me, he enters the set of all things "not sufficiently appreciated until gone".

Dean, you will be missed.
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

Lucas

Unread post by Lucas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 pm

I didn't know you Junglelord like some of the good folk here on this forum but I followed your posts with interest and I tip my hat to a bonafide genius...

Njoy the electrical waves ;)

Lucas
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
Albert Einstein

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Chasing cosmic rabbits in the fields of the Universe is not such a bad thing.

The Great Dog's pack will howl its farewells tonight.
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:04 am

Dean, my dear friend, you were the first to greet me years ago on the Thunderbolts forum, and I will greatly miss your rare mind. Few so thoughtful, and full of thought as you. How many people are there on this planet that you can say, because of him I will always see the universe differently.

function and structure
like the mind and heart of Dean
always connected

To the family of this true brother I send my deepest condolences. He died too young, as the wise always do.
To you my brother, I send a promise. We will meet again.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 pm

My deepest condolences to Deans family and friends.

Many here, although we may not have met, would consider Dean a true friend.

I admired Deans confidence, intelligence, insight, wealth of knowledge, but mostly ......his willingness to give. This forum is much the poorer for loss of his valuable and prolific contributions and much richer and wiser for his contribution and insight.

I considered him a giant and was delighted if his would respond to posts and once even sent me via email a mass of material which would have taken him considerable time and effort.

I sense Dean KNEW that his spirit goes on beyond mortal life, and mate if you can see or feel this.... MY SINCERE THANKS!

(I bet has already found Mr Tesla .....and putting final clarifications to his thinking )

Very sad news. RIP

keeha

Unread post by keeha » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 am

Junglelord was one half of a duo that most inspired me towards exploration and reconciliation of science and religion in a near spiritual way the past few years.

Your electric force is now free to roam the universe.
I will miss your presence in this electric community.