Announcing: The Electric Universe Conference 2012 !

New threads (topics) in the Announcements forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. Of course, users are encouraged to post replies where appropriate.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

KimGifford

Announcing: The Electric Universe Conference 2012 !

Unread post by KimGifford » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:19 am

Electric Universe Conference to Kick Off January 6 in Las Vegas
Annual Gathering Debuts with The Human Story
Please join us in a three-day journey through the Electric Universe, and explore the unified underpinnings of the natural world.

Witness how horizons expand through interdisciplinary collaboration and synthesis. Discover electric patterns repeating themselves at all scales, from the tiny world of the atom to the far reaches of space. Consider as well the electricity of life and the role of frequencies and resonance in biological systems. See how electricity helped researchers penetrate the great mysteries of the past, the origins of mythic archetypes and symbols, and the roots of cultural anxiety.

We have chosen as our symbol for the conference the primordial cosmic thunderbolt: Sanskrit [vajra], Tibetan [dorje], and Japanese [kongō]. We did so because, as a matter of record, it is this enigmatic “weapon of the gods” that bridges ancient worlds and the leading edge of plasma science.

Join Wallace Thornhill, Donald Scott, David Talbott and a full complement of Thunderbolts Project speakers in launching a new year of the Electric Universe—an unprecedented event that you will not want to miss.

Please visit our Official Conference Home Page for more information:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/events- ... man-story/

Phorce

Re: Announcing: The Electric Universe Conference 2012 !

Unread post by Phorce » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 am

Great to see these interviews happening before this conference. I was caught by surprise by an interview on the Robert Scott Bell show. Robert Scott Bell's focus is on natural health. His show is streamed here - http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/

To see the connection being made between natural health and electric universe was a very profound moment for me. It's something I've been encouraging for years. I think this meeting between truly safe and healing natural health and electric universe is a bigger moment than it might appear to some people. The illusions and false science we have seen in chemical (toxin) based medicine bears a remarkable resemblance to the dogma and fundamentalism in cosmological science. The body has so many processes that have electricity and electromagnetic processes at their heart, from the functioning of cells to cell division. The most well known being the electro-chemical operation of neurons.

Of course the Electric Universe interview on Natural News Radio is only a small sign of a huge shift going on in the Sciences in general. I think pharma based - chemical - approaches to health have had their time. All that has proved is that millions of people's lives can be messed with to the detriment of us all. It really has been much like the Spanish Inquisitions insane belief in the abuses of the middle ages Church. Just as eventually happened then, people are now fed up to the back teeth of abuses, the lies and avoidance of the truth. Hopefully many more people can make the connection between their own health and electric universe science.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !