Neolithic Man and the Electric Universe

New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mharratsc

Neolithic Man and the Electric Universe Thunderblog

Unread post by mharratsc » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:54 am

Please move this post when a new topic is made for the new Thunderblog. I simply had to post some kudos (before I forget) for a spot-on, super-logical, and very well presented thunderblog!

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2015/1 ... -universe/

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

moses

Re: Neolithic Man and the Electric Universe

Unread post by moses » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 pm

To me the interesting question arising from this Thunderblog is what was the state of the Solar System when these protective stone structures were built. Was the Solar System in a stable configuration or a random configuration. Presumably there was at least some randomness in the planetary orbits.

Then it is reasonable to assume that there was no stable configuration from then, in the Neolithic, to now. In other words the stable configuration of planets before the present one was in or before the Neolithic. Which leads me to conclude that the cavemen were survivors of the break-up of that previous configuration. So when we are looking for a possible previous civilization we need to look at even before the Venus Figurines and so maybe even before the Neolithic.

Although we don't have any real idea how long the Neolithic lasted it appears that the randon orbits of the planets lasted a long time. So humanity suffered greatly during these times. We still hold the effects of this suffering.

Cheers,
Mo