Big News for Proto Saturn!

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

gocrew

Big News for Proto Saturn!

Unread post by gocrew » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Well, I don't know how new this news is, but it's new for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgGFU6rprMc

If you watch the linked video, one of the unexplained mysteries is that Europeans used to have dark skin until about 4,500 BC. Suddenly, Europeans' skin became light at that time. This is huge because...

A few days ago I made a post on Proto Saturn and some of the implications of Thornhill's theory. After having written it, another implication occurred to me: human beings should have all had the same skin color when Saturn was our sun. I read an article about the correlation between UV radiation and skin color of humans. That article claimed that it takes about 1,000 years for a population to evolve the appropriate skin color for their area once moving into a new territory.

I'm sure this varies based on how far they move, but if it's true, and Caucasians were in Europe for tens of thousands of years before their skin color suddenly changed...

I'm sure you see where I am going with this. How certain can we be that they accurately know the skin color of Europeans. And if it changed suddenly, can we assume that this is the time when Saturn ceased to be a brown dwarf and we stopped orbiting within its protective plasma sphere?

I know that dating techniques are fraught with all kinds of problems, and I'm not sure whether they used carbon dating or something similar (which might not be trustworthy) or genetic clocking techniques (which are equally unreliable from what I have seen), but this would seem to be a bit of confirming evidence for Thornhill's theory. It also, if we could find a reliable way to date this change, gives us perhaps our best opportunity to determine precisely when Earth left Saturn and started orbiting the Sun.

Thoughts?

432hz

Re: Big News for Proto Saturn!

Unread post by 432hz » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 am

There are more than skin pigmentation differences between the races, there are very deep physiological differences through all levels of the anatomy. That is how one can tell the sex, age, and race of a deceased person by merely examining the skeletal remains.

gocrew

Unread post by gocrew » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:15 pm

432hz wrote:There are more than skin pigmentation differences between the races, there are very deep physiological differences through all levels of the anatomy. That is how one can tell the sex, age, and race of a deceased person by merely examining the skeletal remains.
I'm not sure what that has to do with the OP.

432hz

Unread post by 432hz » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:34 pm

I am assuming he is stating that the different races of man (skin color), are an effect of different exposure to UV light that has changed over time as the planetary alignments and photosphere changed. I am saying that there are more differences between the races than UV light can account for, the physiological differences are much more than shin deep.

gocrew

Unread post by gocrew » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:03 pm

432hz wrote:I am assuming he is stating that the different races of man (skin color), are an effect of different exposure to UV light that has changed over time as the planetary alignments and photosphere changed. I am saying that there are more differences between the races than UV light can account for, the physiological differences are much more than shin deep.
I'm not talking at all about race. Skin color is dependent on UV exposure. If UV exposure is equal all over the planet, then we would expect skin color to be the same all over the planet. This would seem to indicate that it might have been that way several thousand years ago, and that skin color changed suddenly in Europe.

This seems to fit in well with Thornhill's scenario of Saturn being captured by the Sun between 5 and 10 thousand years ago. The differences in race don't enter into it.

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:30 pm

To be clear - skin colour is independent of genetics. It is an epigenetic effect that could happen to anyone of any race. Originally black-skinned people turn pale in just a couple of generations away from the tropics.

Cheers,
Mo

432hz

Unread post by 432hz » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:59 pm

moses wrote:To be clear - skin colour is independent of genetics. It is an epigenetic effect that could happen to anyone of any race. Originally black-skinned people turn pale in just a couple of generations away from the tropics.

Cheers,
Mo

That my friend is a load of hogwash. Were that the case, there would be millions of pale skinned black people running around North America and Europe. And by that logic, every indigenous Caucasian living in Florida would be as dark as an Eithopian after a couple generations.

gocrew

Unread post by gocrew » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 pm

moses wrote:To be clear - skin colour is independent of genetics. It is an epigenetic effect that could happen to anyone of any race. Originally black-skinned people turn pale in just a couple of generations away from the tropics.

Cheers,
Mo
Dude. Think about that for a minute.

Anyway, does anyone have any insight on the OP?

Jcuellar

Unread post by Jcuellar » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:42 am

Skin color under the same light from Proto Saturn. As the light was equally distributed on the Earth inside the cocoon of Saturn's light, I sense that humans should have the same amount of skin pigment due to the same amount of light. If all the Earth had no diverse species, then the same skin tone of melanin pigment would be present, maybe. How long would it take to change the color skin of a species, 1000 years? Why are the natives of South America not the same color as natives of Africa, looking at the same latitude, they are very differently pigmented. Could it be different species of humans?