B Leybourne Earth as Stellar Transformer

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

B Leybourne Earth as Stellar Transformer

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Re the Video from his 2015 conference presentation:

? Did anyone get why the electric current from the sun is specifically deemed Three~Phase ?
Wouldn't three-phase require a third input to the 'Y', drawn like a tetrahedron with a tail ?

Or does Mr Leybourne mean to say that there are 3 separate 'Y's, being transformed at Earth?

He says that "Tesla intuitively understood" the three-phase, but doesn't elaborate ?

Is Bruce a forum member ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiM_gLRIuGc

D_Archer

Re: B Leybourne Earth as Stellar Transformer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:23 am

I am not an electrical engineer, but i thought the Y just describes the the type of circuit? It can look like a Y in diagrams...

I think he could have better explained how/why this circuit works best for the Earth. He did explain the return very well, it is like the sunspots, pos/neg. high/low, red/black.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:05 pm

~
Right, the Y as a circuit component, transformer tap or whatever, makes perfect sense.
Probably shouldn't have even mentioned the Y symbol.

My question is:
Why is the current generated by the sun specified as "Three-Phase ?

something to do with the 40 day (apparent) rotation of the solar rotor ??

Was the question asked at the conference ?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:44 am

I think he provided his email in the presentation, i think he would welcome the question directly to him.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Daniel,
Thank you. I had seen their organization banner at the end of the video, but missed that email address in dark blue letters. :geek:
s

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:38 pm

What was his answer?

TGD
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:04 pm

TGD,
Wait a year to ask ?? I'll look for it...

∞§¶•ªº–•ªº–åß∂ƒ©˙In part:

To: s
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: EU 2015 Presentation Question

Hi S, I suspect 3-phase is tied to solar rotation and the polarity also depends on the # of sector boundaries etc.
The Sun therefore would supply "dirty power" to the Earth, I believe because of much variance in magnitudes and polarities.
Now we know why there is so much dirt on the Earth, Ha, Ha.... I guess depending on your time frame reference, it would appear DC until the polarity changes. ....
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

To;
Bruce,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I think i'm understanding what you are saying here wrt varying magnitudes and polarities, but traditional 'three-phase' power / current generation, as of course you know, refers to Time phase;
i.e: Three (3) separate currents, regardless of amplitude, with time-varying polarities; and combined as a single current flow.
May i respectfully ask, what is the data suggesting to your group, that that is what is coming from the sun ?
................... ...
Three-phase power generation and transmission is most efficient for our commercial power companies because they are using metal-based systems,
but of course the solar system is using different conductions/inductions .
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:34 PM

I think the jury's still out, could be DC.

We'll find out which circuits actually work eventually, the research is ongoing...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Bruce,
Thankyou for the reply. ......
Should you all wish to share an occasional update on your research, the T'bolts forum folks would definitely appreciate a brief posting there.
Cheers,
s

[Image: 3-phase transmission line]

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Sounds pretty wishy-washy.
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:55 am

Sounds pretty much as if it could be envisioned like an automotive alternator. The Sun is the rotor, generating the Heliospheric Current Sheet, which is a rotating magnetic field alternating N and S, like that produced by the rotor in an alternator, and the planets act as segments in the stator ring or Individual stators. I don't see how it is describable as three-phase, but perhaps Tesla's term Polyphase, which describes more than single phase.

The phrase, "The Sun therefore would supply "dirty power" to the Earth," describes the irregular rhythm of the polarity reversal of the current sheet. In other words, the power supply is neither steady or oscillating at a constant frequency. Such a situation with electronics power supply is commonly described as "dirty".

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Here is heliospheric current sheet. No 3 phases here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2434rAbImf0

Flux transfer event. No three phases for this...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux_transfer_event

In order to have three phase power you would have to have the sun segmented into three pieces....
Three(6 wires) wires.
Otherwise, if you look at the waveform, its just DC with ripples on it.... DC with ripples I can understand...

Three phase power generation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-pha ... _6wire.jpg

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:57 pm

upriver wrote:
In order to have three phase power you would have to have the sun segmented into three pieces....
Three(6 wires) wires.

Otherwise, if you look at the waveform, its just DC with ripples on it.... DC with ripples I can understand...
It is not necessary for the rotor to be segmented into three phases. The number of phases is determined by the number of stator poles and windings. Not a good analogy, but, one transmitter ~~~ several receivers, each receiver represents a phase.

Automotive alternators generate three phase AC and with a rectifier diode arrangement output DC with negligible ripple. They do this by supplying DC to the radially wound rotor (sun) which generates a toroidal magnetic field which is distorted into alternating N-S waves or (ballerina's skirt) ripples by means of the geometric shape of the iron pole pieces surrounding the rotor winding. The rotor motion imparts alternating N-S flux upon the stator ring segments, producing AC current output which is rectified to DC.

The planets act as stators or stator segments to the Heliospheric Current Sheet and solar wind.