SAFIRE

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JHL

Re: SAFIRE

Unread post by JHL » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:19 am

Electrodynamic wrote:I'm not even sure I could make this kind of psychotic nonsense up, it just defies the imagination.
I wouldn't be so hard on yourself; apparently preposterous speculation and conclusions not based in any evidence don't defy the imagination at all.

Enough with the completely rubbish politics.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Well that was a little weird... but no one can ignore the facts behind the last 100 years of monopoly.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:30 am

The last comment I will make on "climate change" in this thread is that it was not me who introduced the subject into this thread - that was the post talking about "the urgency of Climate Change" - all I did was point out that it is pseudoscience to claim it is anything to do with CO2, which is not a pollutant, and that the AGW proponents are all hypocrites. End of. I could produce a stack of evidence that shows clearly how Big Oil and fossil fuel companies are funding the AGW movement with ten times the amount of cash that goes into the "denier" camp, but again this is not the right place.
It is all about centralized regulation & control over the energy supply, and everyone who bangs on about the evils of fossil fuels would do well to get their history books out & remind themselves of how short, and brutal, life was before we learned to use these resources & then turn off all their central heating this winter for starters. But that ain't gonna happen.

Now back to SAFIRE
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:10 am

Is Greenland lying? https://youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ?t=952 This is from a conversation with Randall Carlson on ancient cataclysm. He's also interviewed Graham Hancock at least three times, all long-form stuff.

Incidentally, a 3 hour conversation between Rogan and Talbot and/or Thornhill would be fantastic. Write Joe here: https://www.joerogan.com/contact

glowmode

Unread post by glowmode » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:15 am

The real reason that "climate change" was brought into this thread was because SAFIRE is pivoting into the sustainable energy market. The SAFIRE team must do that or risk running out of funds. If there's one thing that Al Gore has taught us, it's that anthropogenic climate change sells!

If the SAFIRE reactor happens to become a popular source of energy, I'm looking forward to the entire planet getting away from fossil fuels, just for the simple fact that people start wars over that shit, and use it as a control mechanism. Earth should go all-electric (after all, it already is that from a cosmological standpoint). We all know that electric is the future.

Even if we disagree with climate change believers about climate change itself, do people here disagree that electrical transportation (electric cars, bikes, planes) are the way of the future? Do we disagree with them that the Earth is sitting at the precipice of what is likely the greatest climate catastrophe any human has seen in 12,000 years? We have so many similarities and I for one applaud the SAFIRE team for pandering to that market. They have to sell out to move on.

Also, I'm so excited for the Thornhill and Scott video on the SAFIRE findings. I think that that will be one of the most important Thudnerbolts updates of all time. So very much looking forward to that content!!

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:29 am

glowmode wrote:If the SAFIRE reactor happens to become a popular source of energy, I'm looking forward to the entire planet getting away from fossil fuels, just for the simple fact that people start wars over that shit, and use it as a control mechanism. Earth should go all-electric (after all, it already is that from a cosmological standpoint). We all know that electric is the future.

Even if we disagree with climate change believers about climate change itself, do people here disagree that electrical transportation (electric cars, bikes, planes) are the way of the future? Do we disagree with them that the Earth is sitting at the precipice of what is likely the greatest climate catastrophe any human has seen in 12,000 years?
Largely agreed: The dichotomy between the AGW and pro-fossil fuels stances is a false one and it's unfortunate when either view goes to the extreme. Electricity should be the future and obviously, any transformative new technology isn't going to come from dino fuels. In every way except battery tech the electric vehicle is superior, for example.

But there's no climate catastrophe, per se. There are population problems and sustainability problems and ecological problems and as humankind usually goes, they're not going to be addressed until it's too late. Just not before, unfortunately, various charlatans and opportunists have become unimaginably rich profiteering from them.

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:31 am

glowmode wrote:Also, I'm so excited for the Thornhill and Scott video on the SAFIRE findings. I think that that will be one of the most important Thunderbolts updates of all time. So very much looking forward to that content!!
The movement is about to break out, and more exposure will be beneficial. For starters let's try to get the guys interviewed by Rogan.

glowmode

Unread post by glowmode » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:57 am

JHL wrote:The movement is about to break out, and more exposure will be beneficial. For starters let's try to get the guys interviewed by Rogan.
God I hope you're right. Very exciting times! It seems that we're picking up enough speed to truly break through. So, so proud of this group.

Now if there is one thing I would criticize about Thunderbolts is that it needs to upgrade some of its self-promotion. They should consider the user base they have, and how they can tap into viewers from other channels. After all, the Youtube channel is an amazing resource, draws a large audience, and has notoriety amongst underground (non mainstream) science social networks.

I would think that content such as the 2019 SAFIRE update should be released in coordination with large scale promotional pushes, which should be timed with interviews on various likeminded or sympathetic podcasts and youtube channels (JRE, Ben Davidson, etc).

Thunderbolts content is so amazing. It is widely enjoyable to people out there who enjoy an open-minded existence. I really just want it to have a bigger splash! Obviously, that's all more easily said than done.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Imagine Energy is free. Well not really, but you know what I mean.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Mjolnir

Unread post by Mjolnir » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:20 am

Paper mentioning SAFIRE:

"Remarks on Newtonian dynamics, aether, cosmic core and quantized redshift phenomena"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... EOLtReDinZ

Mjolnir

Michael Mozina

Some important questions remain

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:59 am

A couple of important questions stood out from the last video by SAFIRE, specifically what is the actual "cause" of what they're calling a "transmutation" of elements, and whether or not such "transmutation" processes generate different types of neutrinos emissions. The answer to the last question could prove to be a bombshell for solar physics.

One of the core assumptions of the standard solar model is that all neutrinos from the sun must necessarily begin their lives as electron neutrinos caused by fusion, and then 'oscillate' to the other types of muon and tau neutrinos over time/distance.

I've heard Dr. Scott elude to the possibility that neutrinos from the sun may in fact be emitted as all three different types (electron/muon/tau) without the need for oscillation at all. If whatever is generating new types of elements in the SAFIRE chamber is also emitting muon and tau neutrinos as part of that process, that could end up becoming a *major* bombshell.

It seems to me that answering either question or both of those questions will require a significant new investment of time and money. I sure hope that Canada and the US continue to help to fund SAFIRE experiments. With all the vast amounts of money that our governments pour into DM experiments, without producing any tangible results, it seems like SAFIRE experiments are *far* more qualified to return useful tangible scientific information which has already been quite surprising to date, and has the possibility of being even more surprising as time goes by.

SAFIRE is a relatively cheap investment in empirical, tangible science, and the discovery of transmutation is a "big deal" IMO. It opens up many new questions which deserve to be answered.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:11 pm

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap980605.html

FYI, it's hard to get a handle on the size of things in this image but suffice to say it doesn't show a clean single few pixel emission pattern of neutrinos from simply the *core* of the sun, rather it seems to show neutrino emissions from the entire surface of the sun, as well as from the atmosphere *around* the sun.

This image would tend to suggest that 1) our ability to image neutrinos is still pretty limited, but also 2) that neutrino emissions do not seem to be limited to the core of the sun.

It's therefore a very important question as to whether or not neutrino emissions accompany the 'transmutation' processes in SAFIRE, and if so, what types of neutrinos are involved.

Sci-Phy

Unread post by Sci-Phy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:41 am

Reading on neutrinos:
http://mb-soft.com/public4/neutrino.html
Cheers.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 am

glowmode wrote:The real reason that "climate change" was brought into this thread was because SAFIRE is pivoting into the sustainable energy market. The SAFIRE team must do that or risk running out of funds. If there's one thing that Al Gore has taught us, it's that anthropogenic climate change sells!

If the SAFIRE reactor happens to become a popular source of energy, I'm looking forward to the entire planet getting away from fossil fuels, just for the simple fact that people start wars over that shit, and use it as a control mechanism. Earth should go all-electric (after all, it already is that from a cosmological standpoint). We all know that electric is the future.

Even if we disagree with climate change believers about climate change itself, do people here disagree that electrical transportation (electric cars, bikes, planes) are the way of the future? Do we disagree with them that the Earth is sitting at the precipice of what is likely the greatest climate catastrophe any human has seen in 12,000 years? We have so many similarities and I for one applaud the SAFIRE team for pandering to that market. They have to sell out to move on.

Also, I'm so excited for the Thornhill and Scott video on the SAFIRE findings. I think that that will be one of the most important Thudnerbolts updates of all time. So very much looking forward to that content!!
Tempted to take this to a new thread, or ask the mods to do so.
I have one huge problem with the dive towards electric transportation - Batteries.
Have you looked into
A - how little time these things last before they degrade, and
B - just how much rare earth is required to make them, and
C - how bloody difficult they are to dispose of without some extremely nasty pollution in themselves?
Yes - a clean power source would be wonderful but battery based is not the answer. All electric vehicles do more harm to the environment, pollution wise, than the gas guzzlers they are replacing once you take the environmental damage caused by their initial manufacture and replacement /disposal of batteries into account.

What we should be doing is stopping pollution and single use plastics. That would be a great first step. Instead the politicians are demonizing a trace gas that has no effect on climate - period.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:04 am

one thing i noticed is that the Safire project uses a single dc power source. A true emulation of the sun might require multiple simultaneous very low frequency ac input currents as dangerous as that is.
its all lies.