Quantum Mechanics

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rasmath

Re: Quantum Mechanics

Unread post by rasmath » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:23 pm

ja7tdo wrote:Please think origin of Quantum Mechanics.

Quantum mechanics is wrong from beginning Yet another SAM
https://etherealmatters.org/article/qua ... nother-sam
Dear ja7tdo, I do like your approach on how the electron cannot be a cloud (pronated proton points to it indeed). But I do think you should read more about geology, calling a 1 million years old earth from Jupiter makes you look crazy. It is more likely we were from a invading Saturn and Billion years old (My view right now).

rasmath

Unread post by rasmath » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Zyxzevn wrote:
Maybe it does not work as simple as I describe it, but we get something that
is much simpler than Einstein's relativity.
That is because we don't lose the concepts of basic space and basic time.
If there are any differences we can test them.
Thanks again for your point. Really impressive.

But what do you have to say about the Protonated hydrogen ?

https://etherealmatters.org/article/pro ... not-clouds

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 pm

rasmath wrote: But I do think you should read more about geology, calling a 1 million years old earth from Jupiter makes you look crazy. It is more likely we were from a invading Saturn and Billion years old (My view right now).
hi, I am extraordinarily familiar with earth science.
did you read this articles?

Sweeping gene survey reveals new facets of evolution
https://phys.org/news/2018-05-gene-surv ... ution.html

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

also Dinosaurs and ammonites are creatures of different planets.The old planet collapsed and was swallowed by Jupiter.Fossils were made inside Jupiter.

EhterrealMatter still contains only a part of my theory.It is only part of a very long story.

rasmath

Unread post by rasmath » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:30 pm

ja7tdo wrote:
rasmath wrote: But I do think you should read more about geology, calling a 1 million years old earth from Jupiter makes you look crazy. It is more likely we were from a invading Saturn and Billion years old (My view right now).
hi, I am extraordinarily familiar with earth science.
did you read this articles?

Sweeping gene survey reveals new facets of evolution
https://phys.org/news/2018-05-gene-surv ... ution.html

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

also Dinosaurs and ammonites are creatures of different planets.The old planet collapsed and was swallowed by Jupiter.Fossils were made inside Jupiter.

EhterrealMatter still contains only a part of my theory.It is only part of a very long story.
It makes no geological sense. There are many stratas and Fossilization can happen locally by electrical discharge. But the focus here is quantum physics.

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 pm

rasmath wrote:
It makes no geological sense. There are many stratas and Fossilization can happen locally by electrical discharge. But the focus here is quantum physics.
Marine and terrestrial dinosaurs come out from the same place.Many fossils come out from places where the Earth expands.Fossilization is impossible with discharge alone.Fossilization requires transmutation inside Jupiter.

Criticism of quantum mechanics and fossilization are deeply connected. transformation is the essence of fossilization.

rasmath

Unread post by rasmath » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:07 pm

ja7tdo wrote:
rasmath wrote:
Marine and terrestrial dinosaurs come out from the same place.Many fossils come out from places where the Earth expands.Fossilization is impossible with discharge alone.Fossilization requires transmutation inside Jupiter.

Criticism of quantum mechanics and fossilization are deeply connected. transformation is the essence of fossilization.
Well, I have seen many, many crazy things. Supporting the Saturn capture right now already makes me look crazy. So I will await your conclusion to judge as a good scientist. I am really looking forward your findings.

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 pm

rasmath wrote:
Well, I have seen many, many crazy things. Supporting the Saturn capture right now already makes me look crazy. So I will await your conclusion to judge as a good scientist. I am really looking forward your findings.
I am not waiting for the judgment of existing scientists.I am going to apply engineering applications in my theory.The experiment does not need scientist's judgment.Russia is advancing the invalidation of nuclear weapons using a method similar to my theory.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:37 am

I am not a great fan of quantum physics by any means but I found this 7 minute illustration of the double slit experiment using silicone oil to be rather interesting.

Are there any EU physicists who would like to comment on what exactly is happening here according to the EU paradigm?

(That 5 beads of silicone oil stick to each other at 1:13 tells me it has an ultimate EM explanation somehow)

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:37 pm

JP Michael wrote:.. but I found this 7 minute illustration of the double slit experiment..
In the video the multiple particle idea is shown. I think that Walthorn has a similar idea.
It is funny that particles needs a carrier-fluid, like aether.

I think it is just making stuff more complex, and probably still wrong.
The biggest problem is that an electrical field, that still works on sub-atomic level,
is still continuous and can not be described with particles at all.

Personally, I start with
the NULL hypothesis: there are no particles.

And I find that this is the simplest solution and can explain all observations with ease.
In this case, matter is more like a plasma of energy.

But people preferred particles. I think because it is easier mathematically.
Or maybe because it is easier to fantasize about, like in the video.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@