Thornhill Live Dec 4, 2018

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Thornhill Live Dec 4, 2018

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md6T6tWYU_0

Wide-ranging interview where many earlier EU topics are revisited.
A couple of them stood out here, first being the dipole paradigm for gravity. As gravity is most probably an essentially electric dynamic, di-polarity is key. It does seem that Wal has, for this session at least, particle-ized the dipoles. It may have been a sop for mainstream educated public, but seems a bit at odds with his previous assertions (which i agree with) that all in the universe is connected electrically. A bit of a quibble perhaps, but if positive and negative charges constitute separate 'particles'; then their temporal associations are subject to many indeterminate forces and conditions. If they are "connected" however, it is more simply a matter of electrical tension/compression; and Wal definitely also favors more simple and straightforward physical explanations of natural phenomena.

His thoughts on "proto-Saturn" alignments seem to have evolved some over time as well.
I may have missed some comments with the sound reproduction, but did hear him say that brown-dwarfs are likely cooling planets, although not making that comparison with fully ignited suns. An important distinction in my inferior mind.

He further put to rest a lot of popularized urban myth concerning Nibiru type encounters, while being more specific than many on likely planetary encounters and interactions.

Much more excellent stuff in the hour and half podcast, but it begs more than one viewing.
His clarity and succinctness in presentation of scientific observations deserves emulation across the sciences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md6T6tWYU_0

Cargo

Re: Thornhill Live Dec 4, 2018

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

I can imagine a day when normal people can accept that every star can be a sun, and and every sun can be a planet (gas, water, or solid. large and small). I can only hope though. Plasma is the 1st state of matter. And it is driven and derived by electrical properties.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 pm

I would disagree with his assessment of the pushing gravity ideas. There is work still being done on that, and the incineration problem has been addressed in the more recent literature on LeSage type gravity. Also, it is important to understand why the dipole gravity idea can’t possibly be right, since it would give an apparent n body force, even in the simplest 3 body case. While I respect much of Wal’s work, I am alarmed at how many seem to be willing to follow him down that crazy dipole gravity path. It’s that kind of stuff that will kill any chance of the EU being taken seriously where it should be. As in the case of Wal’s own electric comet model.....which was a work of brilliance actually.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am

`
Celeste wrote:
... that crazy dipole gravity path.
As long as your model is one of dipolar particles causing gravity, it has lots of problems.
I think most around here reckon that gravity does have an electrical basis, at some fundamental level.
If you are one of those folks accepting of an electrical nature to gravity, what is your proposal for an
electric monopolar gravity ?

:?:

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:11 pm

seasmith wrote:`
Celeste wrote:
... that crazy dipole gravity path.
As long as your model is one of dipolar particles causing gravity, it has lots of problems.
I think most around here reckon that gravity does have an electrical basis, at some fundamental level.
If you are one of those folks accepting of an electrical nature to gravity, what is your proposal for an
electric monopolar gravity ?

:?:
Seasmith,
Yes, ANY dipolar explanation will lead to an n body force, and gravity clearly does not behave that way.
Now, I’m still quite open to explanations of a pushing gravity, or aether based gravity. Or an electrical idea of gravity.
Although the electric ideas I’ve seen so far still leave us with the same action at a distance issue that Newton and his contemporaries found so repulsive.
So, even if Wal is right that gravity is fundamentally an electric force, he has succeeded in unifying two forces, But that is just going from two action at a distance forces, to one action at a distance force. That still does not answer the fundamental problem.