The Parker Solar probe could help eliminate EU solar models.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Mozina

Re: Is it just me, or is the silence a tad deafening?

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:40 am

BeAChooser wrote:
Michael Mozina wrote:Is it just me, or is the silence rather deafening with respect to the PSP probe? They've said absolutely nothing over the past couple of months about their close approach to the sun back in November, and they've not even publicly discussed any interesting findings. Does that silence suggest to anyone else that they're having a hard time embracing reality?
You're right, Michael. They may be having some trouble dealing with reality. And in this day and age, don't be surprised if they alter the published data to fit their reality. And that might take months of work. Because justifying the mainstream meme might be more important than good science. Their careers might depend on it now. That is certainly what's happened in the other big *science* community ... Global Warming/Climate Change. Just saying ...
The silence does seem a bit odd. You'd think they'd be falling all over themselves to justify their 1.5 billion dollar investment in this equipment to the public by now. Most new programs release a few preliminary press release "teases" early in the process, if only to get the public interested in the program. The fact they haven't even put out a single press release since their first close pass back in November would suggest they didn't find anything new to discuss, which seems unlikely, or they don't begin to know how to 'frame' the information that they retrieved from the probe. Either way, the deafening silence seems suspicious.

MotionTheory

Re: The Parker Solar probe could help eliminate EU solar mod

Unread post by MotionTheory » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:56 am

Around PPS launch date: My prediction for PPS was = died on exit.

PPS exit inclination angle is very low and at ~ 1/5 speed of comet Lovejoy. My projected last contact with PPS should be around 2018 Dec 1st +- 10 days. At distance about 2.5 to 3x from sun relative to Lovejoy's fragmentation distance.

Hopefully my arm chair prediction is utterly wrong and NASA will enlighten us with valuable findings/discoveries.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am

I'm actually rather amazed at the fact that the PSP team hasn't done at least one more PR press release after their first close pass through the solar atmosphere. Either they found something that they simply don't want to discuss yet, like strong evidence of electric fields, or they didn't find out anything new which seems rather unlikely IMO.

My guess is that there is some significant discomfort with the data that they're getting back from the probe.

I think our own community also needs to brace itself for some disturbing news as well. Jeurgen's anode solar model and Birkeland's cathode model cannot both be correct so I'm preparing myself for the possibility of having to switch solar models should the PSP data favor Juergen's model over Birkeland's model. Those within our community who support an anode solar model should also be prepared for the possibility that the solar surface acts like a cathode with respect to space rather than an anode. Both options still remain on the table but they won't both be congruent with the PSP data. It's even possible that the data will favor Alfven's homopolar generator model.

It's likely however that some amount of "translation" of the PSP press releases and published papers will be required. I simply can't imagine that the mainstream will come right out and openly admit that there's a strong electrical component that favors Juergen's anode model or Birkeland's cathode model by name. It's more likely hat they'll try to "interpret" the data to get it to fit as closely as they can to their own solar model in some way shape or form, and intentionally downplay the electrical aspects.

Stay tuned......

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:49 pm

Michael Mozina wrote: My guess is that there is some significant discomfort with the data that they're getting back from the probe.
Is it possible to get the raw data?
I know how to process that ;-)
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:48 am

Zyxzevn wrote:
Michael Mozina wrote: My guess is that there is some significant discomfort with the data that they're getting back from the probe.
Is it possible to get the raw data?
I know how to process that ;-)
I don't believe that the raw data is publicly available yet, in fact I don't think they even have received all the data back yet from the first pass which might explain why they've been reluctant to comment on the data thus far. It looks like they recently posted something new to their website however:

http://parkersolarprobe.jhuapl.edu/News ... icleID=116
“It’s been an illuminating and fascinating first orbit,” said Parker Solar Probe Project Manager Andy Driesman, of the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory. “We’ve learned a lot about how the spacecraft operates and reacts to the solar environment, and I’m proud to say the team’s projections have been very accurate.” APL designed, built, and manages the mission for NASA.

“We’ve always said that we don’t know what to expect until we look at the data,” said Project Scientist Nour Raouafi, also of APL. “The data we have received hints at many new things that we’ve not seen before and at potential new discoveries. Parker Solar Probe is delivering on the mission’s promise of revealing the mysteries of our Sun.”
Emphasis mine. I'm not certain what they mean by "hints and many new things" and "potential new discoveries", but I suspect that the data includes evidence of an electric field around the sun. :)

According to the article, they won't finish downloading all the raw data from the first pass until April so I suppose that patience is in order. It's hard to be patient. I'm chomping at the bit to hear what they found which hints at "new discoveries". :)

Stay tuned.......

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:46 am

Michael Mozina wrote:but I suspect that the data includes evidence of an electric field around the sun. :)
I would also expect very weak magnetic fields, with a lot of variation due to the local currents.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm

That's quite the contradiction.

"the team’s projections have been very accurate.” and yet “The data we have received hints at many new things that we’ve not seen before".

Oh well, we can only wait.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:07 pm

Cargo wrote:That's quite the contradiction.

"the team’s projections have been very accurate.” and yet “The data we have received hints at many new things that we’ve not seen before".

Oh well, we can only wait.
I think what they mean is that the equipment they have on board is working just as they expected and their equipment designs are holding up well to the harsh environment the way they anticipated, but the data that the equipment is returning includes some surprises.

I'm pleased to hear that their equipment is working properly and holding up to the harsh environment, and I'm anxious to see what's in the data. I'd guess that it includes evidence of electric fields.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:22 pm

I see there is another mission, the Solar Orbiter, in the works:
Solar Orbiter is a mission dedicated to solar and heliospheric physics. It was selected as the first medium-class mission of ESA's Cosmic Vision 2015-2025 Programme. The programme outlines key scientific questions which need to be answered about the development of planets and the emergence of life, how the Solar System works, the origins of the Universe, and the fundamental physics at work in the Universe.
http://sci.esa.int/solar-orbiter/
It will not be going directly over the poles though, and that should be the next step as far as EU is concerned.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:43 pm

GaryN wrote:I see there is another mission, the Solar Orbiter, in the works:
Solar Orbiter is a mission dedicated to solar and heliospheric physics. It was selected as the first medium-class mission of ESA's Cosmic Vision 2015-2025 Programme. The programme outlines key scientific questions which need to be answered about the development of planets and the emergence of life, how the Solar System works, the origins of the Universe, and the fundamental physics at work in the Universe.
http://sci.esa.int/solar-orbiter/
It will not be going directly over the poles though, and that should be the next step as far as EU is concerned.
According to the WIKI page the Solar Orbiter is scheduled to launch in February of 2020 which gives the Parker Solar Probe team a little over a year to 'come out of the closet' with respect to any new "discoveries" before they have European competition that could eat their scientific lunch. Competition is a good thing IMO. :) It could result in answers and the publication of discoveries coming sooner rather than later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Orbiter

IMO solar physics is the key that is likely to unlock the door for the mainstream to start publicly embracing EU/PC theory. There are just too many obvious influences of electric fields in the solar atmosphere to keep ignoring them indefinitely. If they admit that the sun's atmosphere is electrically oriented and electrically driven, then the whole universe must be electrically active as well. It seems to me that the inevitable changes that are coming to astronomy will be through the door of solar physics.

Thanks for the link.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Michael Mozina wrote:IMO solar physics is the key that is likely to unlock the door for the mainstream to start publicly embracing EU/PC theory. There are just too many obvious influences of electric fields in the solar atmosphere to keep ignoring them indefinitely.
Yes, it certainly could cause all sorts of problems for their ability to continue the deception. If the data is highly suggestive of an electric sun, that would probably be game changing.
Michael Mozina wrote: If they admit that the sun's atmosphere is electrically oriented and electrically driven, then the whole universe must be electrically active as well.
You give the mainstream way too much credit for logical thinking, Michael. More than likely, many would continue to argue for black holes and dark matter, even with an electric sun staring them in the face.

marv TO

Unread post by marv TO » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:49 am

Michael Mozina wrote:
IMO solar physics is the key that is likely to unlock the door for the mainstream to start publicly embracing EU/PC theory. There are just too many obvious influences of electric fields in the solar atmosphere to keep ignoring them indefinitely.
My experience is that "solar physics" is viewed as a science exclusive-to-itself, i.e. highly specialized domain which only "experts" can comprehend. They (solar physicists) will never dethrone/displace themselves from their own specialization. They are too conceited to ever again learn the subject anew.
Nevermind the incredible SAFFIRE project. ((EU Team)) needs carry the torch alone.

I think correlating Solar Events with Comet/Asteroid approaches and Terrestrial Earthquakes would be much more persuasive in the public eye, i.e. Ben Davidson research https://youtu.be/yBvo7lvfg8Y

-Hail from Toronto.Canada!

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:32 am

Michael Mozina wrote: I don't believe that the raw data is publicly available yet, in fact I don't think they even have received all the data back yet from the first pass which might explain why they've been reluctant to comment on the data thus far. It looks like they recently posted something new to their website however:

http://parkersolarprobe.jhuapl.edu/News ... icleID=116
“It’s been an illuminating and fascinating first orbit,” said Parker Solar Probe Project Manager Andy Driesman, of the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory. “We’ve learned a lot about how the spacecraft operates and reacts to the solar environment, and I’m proud to say the team’s projections have been very accurate.” APL designed, built, and manages the mission for NASA.

“We’ve always said that we don’t know what to expect until we look at the data,” said Project Scientist Nour Raouafi, also of APL. “The data we have received hints at many new things that we’ve not seen before and at potential new discoveries. Parker Solar Probe is delivering on the mission’s promise of revealing the mysteries of our Sun.”
Emphasis mine. I'm not certain what they mean by "hints and many new things" and "potential new discoveries", but I suspect that the data includes evidence of an electric field around the sun. :)

According to the article, they won't finish downloading all the raw data from the first pass until April so I suppose that patience is in order. It's hard to be patient. I'm chomping at the bit to hear what they found which hints at "new discoveries". :)

Stay tuned.......
Interesting and yet contradictory too (the obvious one has already been pointed out, but the less obvious one is the *other* website for the probe at NASA - https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/pa ... ssion-news - has no updates at all since December 12th. I shall make the time to compare both pages & list the "predictions" in each one.
Really looking forward to what is to come, whatever it may be.

EDIT.
Just seen a howler on the website at this page:
http://parkersolarprobe.jhuapl.edu/The- ... onnections
It states that
The sun is the source of the solar wind; a flow of gases from the sun that streams past Earth at speeds of more than 500 km per second (a million miles per hour).
Oh my.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:35 pm

BeAChooser wrote: You give the mainstream way too much credit for logical thinking, Michael. More than likely, many would continue to argue for black holes and dark matter, even with an electric sun staring them in the face.
I'm not naive. I'm sure that the transition would not be immediate and it wouldn't be a straight path to EU/PC theory, but even the recognition of the electric field aspects of solar physics would be a game change of epic proportions, and the fallout would inevitably lead to a slow transition to some type of EU/PC cosmology model. If every sun is affected by electric fields, then ever galaxy must be as well and every galaxy cluster too. It's only logical that the downplaying of electric fields in space will end, and "normalcy" will eventually return to the scientific field of astronomy.

Right now astronomy is out on a metaphysical limb. It's the only field of 'science' that has gone utterly stagnant. There's been no progress on "dark matter" in 85 years, no progress on inflation in 40 years, and no progress on dark energy in 20 years. Meanwhile the fields of medicine and electronics have improved by leaps and bounds. Astronomy is being left behind in the dust in terms of technological improvement. That has to eventually get uncomfortable, particularly for the newer folks just entering the field of astronomy.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Michael Mozina wrote:I'm not naive. I'm sure that the transition would not be immediate and it wouldn't be a straight path to EU/PC theory, but even the recognition of the electric field aspects of solar physics would be a game change of epic proportions, and the fallout would inevitably lead to a slow transition to some type of EU/PC cosmology model. If every sun is affected by electric fields, then ever galaxy must be as well and every galaxy cluster too. It's only logical that the downplaying of electric fields in space will end, and "normalcy" will eventually return to the scientific field of astronomy.

Right now astronomy is out on a metaphysical limb. It's the only field of 'science' that has gone utterly stagnant. There's been no progress on "dark matter" in 85 years, no progress on inflation in 40 years, and no progress on dark energy in 20 years. Meanwhile the fields of medicine and electronics have improved by leaps and bounds. Astronomy is being left behind in the dust in terms of technological improvement. That has to eventually get uncomfortable, particularly for the newer folks just entering the field of astronomy.
True enough. Although they would argue that's not true ... using their many gnomes as proof.