Ultima Thule 'Snowman' predictions

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

davevoce

Ultima Thule 'Snowman' predictions

Unread post by davevoce » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm

I couldn't see a thread on this subject so forgive me if there's already one up.

I was just reading the BBC story about this 'snowman' deep in space and wondered whether there were any EU predictions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46742298

According to the article two bodies had crashed into each other to form a double lobed body.

However, to me this looks like comet 67P and I wonder whether it might be behaving in a similar way and rather than two bodies coming together it has worn the collar away through electrical discharge.

I'm hoping that the confounding of the mainstream theories will shake the current paradigm it to its core.

PeterVermont

Re: Ultima Thule 'Snowman' predictions

Unread post by PeterVermont » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:29 pm

I agree. Amazing how mainstream goes so far to keep to the ice idea - The Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... SApp_Other even said “The dark red hue of much of the surface is thought to be due to the effects of space radiation on exotic ices on the surface.”

I personally have never seen red ice.

Similarly I don’t see how under the tiny gravitational field that “dust” can become rock. “The odd shape of Ultima Thule is thought to have come about when swirling ice and dust particles coalesced in the early life of the solar system and eventually led to two large lumps of rock colliding and sticking together.”

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:49 pm

It is probably a rock.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:17 pm

Here is the PBS NOVA episode of 02 January 2019.

Pluto and Beyond
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/pluto-and-beyond/

When it asks your PBS station, enter the one close to you or NMPBS. That's the one here in New Mexico. It all works.

It was deeply disturbing to watch. The technical challenge was huge, but the myths filled every aspect of the episode. The constant drumbeat of "this is material from the beginning of the Solar System" made me shout at the TV. HA!

Clearly this is a rock that has been carved into a peanut shape just like the many we have already seen. That point is beyond scary. That means the electrical activity is strong all across the Solar System.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Double lobe from electron/plasma sputtering. It's obvious.

I can't take what the mainstream says with a straight face anymore. A low-gravity merging of two bodies?! Hilarious.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 am

PeterVermont wrote:I agree. Amazing how mainstream goes so far to keep to the ice idea - The Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... SApp_Other even said “The dark red hue of much of the surface is thought to be due to the effects of space radiation on exotic ices on the surface.”

I personally have never seen red ice
Red ice is what they call tholins, it was directly observed on pluto, so it is a good prediction that ultima thule has it too.

Tholins are just the result of cosmic ray bombardment with 'normal ices' ( CH4, CO2..) , they call anything cold ice, it is confusing to me, i would rather they just mention the elements involved and the process they think is happening. And these chemical reactions create tholins, which are 'organic' compounds.

ref: h[url]ttp://www.planetary.org/blogs/guest-blogs/201 ... olins.html[/url]

And of course for the creation of tholins plasma is used, ie the cosmic rays are an ionizing agent, the elements turn plasma, cool down and the result are these tholins, another example of an electrical (electrochemical) interaction that happens on rocky bodies in space.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Metryq

Unread post by Metryq » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:07 am

Just don't eat the yellow ice.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:31 am

allynh wrote: It was deeply disturbing to watch.
I find that to be true of everything produced by the mainstream actually. :)

Admittedly solar system exploration videos tend to be less disturbing in most cases, but it's rare that I don't wince somewhere during the presentation.

davevoce

Unread post by davevoce » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:55 am

nick c wrote:It is probably a rock.
I agree, and maybe a chunk off an exploded planet.

davevoce

Unread post by davevoce » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:58 am

allynh wrote:Here is the PBS NOVA episode of 02 January 2019.

Pluto and Beyond
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/pluto-and-beyond/

When it asks your PBS station, enter the one close to you or NMPBS. That's the one here in New Mexico. It all works.

It was deeply disturbing to watch. The technical challenge was huge, but the myths filled every aspect of the episode. The constant drumbeat of "this is material from the beginning of the Solar System" made me shout at the TV. HA!

Clearly this is a rock that has been carved into a peanut shape just like the many we have already seen. That point is beyond scary. That means the electrical activity is strong all across the Solar System.
I couldn't access it here in the UK.

It's insane how so many smart people just parrot the settled science as if they were Catholics in the 15th century explaining how God created it all.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:39 am

davevoce wrote: I couldn't access it here in the UK.

It's insane how so many smart people just parrot the settled science as if they were Catholics in the 15th century explaining how God created it all.
It's actually far worse than the 15th century. At least Catholics in the 15th century weren't insisting that the laws of physics were being violated at the moment of creation. According to mainstream big bangers, "nothing" (Krauss) created it all, using four metaphysical/supernatural entities (inflation, dark stuff, and space expansion), complete with a full blown "miracle" that defies the laws of physics, specifically the conservation of energy laws. Even more laughable, I've seen Krauss and others try to claim that the net energy of the whole universe is zero, irrationally claiming that gravity somehow magically cancels out all energy in the universe, while utterly and completely trying to ignore the use of energy over time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46sKeycH3bE

Keep in mind that GR theory treats gravity as a geometric feature, not a form of "energy" (positive or negative) as is the case in Newtonian descriptions of gravity. The whole mainstream rap is based on pure hypocrisy and irrational superstitious nonsense.

Astronomy today is worse than astrology IMO.

Eventually empirical physics will win out over metaphysical dogma, but perhaps not during my lifetime. :(

Frankly solar system exploration is the least objectionable aspect of astronomy in the 21st century. Some of it is quite impressive actually.
Last edited by Michael Mozina on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

davevoce

Unread post by davevoce » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 am

Michael Mozina wrote: Eventually empirical physics will win out over metaphysical dogma, but perhaps not during my lifetime. :(

Frankly solar system exploration is the least objectionable aspect of astronomy in the 21st century. Some of it is quite impressive actually.
I'd like to think it will happen soon. I was speaking to some smart people over the holidays about the current science paradigm and all I had to do was list the absolute ridiculousness of all the main ideas to completely shut them up and hopefully make them question things a bit more.

And about space exploration, this is what will most certainly help to move things along. Which is why I was asking what are the EU predictions about the 'snowman', because then after all the data has come back we can compare our predictions with theirs.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:58 am

davevoce wrote:
Michael Mozina wrote: Eventually empirical physics will win out over metaphysical dogma, but perhaps not during my lifetime. :(

I'd like to think it will happen soon. I was speaking to some smart people over the holidays about the current science paradigm and all I had to do was list the absolute ridiculousness of all the main ideas to completely shut them up and hopefully make them question things a bit more.

And about space exploration, this is what will most certainly help to move things along. Which is why I was asking what are the EU predictions about the 'snowman', because then after all the data has come back we can compare our predictions with theirs.
IMO EU models related to solar physics are a lot more interesting and more falsifiable/verifiable than ideas related to comets and asteroids and objects in the Kuiper belt. It's not like New Horizons will be able to actively measure very much other than things like size, and maybe its mass. The Parker Solar probe on the other hand will be able to actively measure things like electric fields and particle flow directions.

davevoce

Unread post by davevoce » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:09 am

Michael Mozina wrote:
davevoce wrote: IMO EU models related to solar physics are a lot more interesting and more falsifiable/verifiable than ideas related to comets and asteroids and objects in the Kuiper belt. It's not like New Horizons will be able to actively measure very much other than things like size, and maybe its mass. The Parker Solar probe on the other hand will be able to actively measure things like electric fields and particle flow directions.
Thats a shame if its not going to tell us much more than it allready has. I was hoping it would show some jets and maybe some interesting topography. And of course because this object is so fundamental to our understanding of the solar system creation then I thought there might be the possibility of that idea being confounded.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:04 am

davevoce wrote:[And of course because this object is so fundamental to our understanding of the solar system creation then I thought there might be the possibility of that idea being confounded.
Actually such objects really tell us nothing about the "creation of the solar system", whatever that is, the solar system was not "created" as a whole. Systems of stars/planets are assembled via capture events. Higher charged objects capture lower charged objects. The small rocks we see 'floating' about are planetary debris, it is fun to check them out , and i am excited about space mining, so it is good to research them, and maybe disprove some theories....but nebular theory does not need more disproving, it is like beating a dead horse. And EU has been saying the same thing for many many years now... i guess it is already mainstream, since NASA started modeling electric asteroids...
---

But this thread is about predictions right...

i predict a small atmosphere.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -