Alfven's expected radiowaves from filaments confirmed again

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Mozina

Alfven's expected radiowaves from filaments confirmed again

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Alfven's prediction of radio signals from current carrying filaments was confirmed again and was instrumental in finding another 300,000 galaxies recently:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/universe ... 07520.html
The team used the Low Frequency Array (LOFAR) telescope in the Netherlands to pick up traces -- or "jets" -- of ancient radiation produced when galaxies merge. These jets, previously undetected, can extend over millions of light years.

"With radio observations we can detect radiation from the tenuous medium that exists between galaxies," said Amanda Wilber, of the University of Hamburg.

"LOFAR allows us to detect many more of these sources and understand what is powering them."
Of course the mainstream ignores the obvious explanation for those jets and the power sources that Alfven described, namely electric current and electric fields in favor of "black holes", but hey, at least it's another example of the accuracy of Alfven's EU/PC predictions of radio waves at higher redshifts from the current carrying filaments that wire our universe together.

Cargo

Re: Alfven's expected radiowaves from filaments confirmed ag

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:04 pm

Of course, scientists have been using radio telescopes to detect 'jets' and other energy signatures long before we could image them optically in other wavelengths. The paper I quote in my sig is from one of these.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:35 pm

What I do not understand is that if - as we are assured by mainstream cosmology - everything is expanding away from everything else, how any galaxies can ever merge at all.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm

neilwilkes wrote:What I do not understand is that if - as we are assured by mainstream cosmology - everything is expanding away from everything else, how any galaxies can ever merge at all.
Gravity, gravity, and more gravity!

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Sithri wrote:
neilwilkes wrote:What I do not understand is that if - as we are assured by mainstream cosmology - everything is expanding away from everything else, how any galaxies can ever merge at all.
When they cannot explain something with gravity alone, they toss in a little 'magnetic reconnetion". They'll do anything to avoid discussing electrcity in space.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Sithri wrote:
Doesn't work though.
One of the best analogies I have seen about this was describing the vastness of space, stating that if our sun were the size of a golf ball, the next star would be another golf ball - miles away. If anyone is interested I can dig out and quote the exact relative sizes & distances but they are extremely large distances separating extremely small objects.
Given gravitational attraction falls off with the inverse square law, the odds of a golf ball affecting another golf ball from miles away is literally astronomical and the chances of any collisions caused by "gravity" is even higher.
It makes no sense, yet they cannot seem to see this.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.