Explain how to explain black holes do not exist

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MaxGain

Explain how to explain black holes do not exist

Unread post by MaxGain » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:21 pm

I am a laymen , how in layman terms do I explain to other layman that black holes do not exist in our universe ?
Also , same question but only about the big bang.

crawler

Re: Explain how to explain black holes do not exist .

Unread post by crawler » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:57 pm

MaxGain wrote:I am a laymen , how in layman terms do I explain to other layman that black holes do not exist in our universe ?
Its diffikult to explain how anything that duznt exist duznt exist. Its even more diffikult to explain how something that duzz exist duznt exist. Black holes must exist. Michel showed this many years ago. Laplace likewize.

Actually i reckon that there might be about 8 kinds of black holes, ie where light cant escape.

Einsteinian singularity kinds of blackholes are impossible. Gravitational waves of the LIGO kind are impossible. The bigbang aint possible. But the best way to start any such explanation might be to explain that there is an aether, hencely STR & GTR are krapp, etc etc.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:53 pm

MaxGain wrote:explain to other layman that black holes do not exist in our universe ?
Black holes require that their gravity is bigger than the escape speed.
Yet, the escape speed is calculated from newton's gravity, not from Einstein's gravity.
According to relativity, light can never slow down.
The big bang is based on the idea that the redshift is of light is only caused by
the movement of stars away from us.
Yet the interstellar plasma and intergalactic plasma in the universe create redshift
of light as well. We see that in the laboratory.

This means that the universe did not suddenly come out of nothing.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

MaxGain

Unread post by MaxGain » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi Zyxzevn,
Thanks ,
I will be using your explanation when I debate my friends about this subject .
I never thought that the black hole hypothesis made any sense it seems that a lot of other people don't think so either.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:41 pm

MaxGain wrote:Hi Zyxzevn,
Thanks ,
I will be using your explanation when I debate my friends about this subject .
I never thought that the black hole hypothesis made any sense it seems that a lot of other people don't think so either.
I must point out some mistakes in logic that u are committing.

U say the black hole hypothesis. U are immediately in trouble here. It is best called a black hole hypothesis, there being lots of versions of the silly Einsteinian singularity blackhole, plus lots of versions of Michellian dark stars & Laplacian invisible bodies. I hav say 8 kinds of black holes of my own that i could explain.

U sayd our universe. Here too i would be carefull of using the word our. Best just call it the universe.
There is no bigbang universe. And no multiverses etc etc. No hidden dimensions, just the three. No such thing as time, or dimensions in time.

What u need to do is to learn about what duzz exist.
Best read stuff by Conrad Ranzan. And Reginald Cahill. And Stephen Crothers. And Pierre Marie Robitaille. And Gerald Pollack. And Ivor Catt & Forrest Bishop. And lots of others.
But if u want a quick answer re lots of this stuff then i would be happy to give u the benefit of my knowledge & ideas & links.

MaxGain

Unread post by MaxGain » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:39 pm

I will call it the Universe .
Not sure about theory and hypothesis meaning.
I'll look up those words .
I will also check out those authors .

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 am

MaxGain,
The Black Hole at the Heart of Astronomy

There are phenomena that are observed. How those observations are interpreted is where there is disagreement. Astronomers detect an enormous amount of high energy radiation being emitted from the core of galaxies. The explanation is that it is the result of gravitational collapse. The EU maintains that copious x rays can be explained by electrical processes. Does my Dentist have a black hole in his office or does he throw a switch to electrically power his x ray machine?

Prospector

Re: Explain how to explain black holes do not exist

Unread post by Prospector » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:46 am

Science is defined by the scientific method. The first step in the method is "Observe something." Black holes have never been observed so they are not science. They are fiction.

Black hole theory violates several known laws, one of them being the law of gravity. Newton published his shell theorem showing that gravity in a solid sphere decreases to zero at the center. That is because all the mass is pulling away from the center, so the net effect is zero. So gravity can't build up the way the theory says it can.

Another part of the theory is that electrons and protons can be squeezed together to make neutrons. I am told that has been observed, but I have not verified those observations, and I very doubt that they were brought about by gravity.

Third, a nucleus can only exist with certain combinations of protons and neutrons called islands of stability, and as the nuclei get larger the islands of stability get farther apart. If a collection is off by even one particle it flies apart instantly. So neutronium is impossible.

MaxGain

Unread post by MaxGain » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 am

Thanks for you reply.

I don't get how gravitational collapse could even happen .
What would cause it ?
A star wouldn't exhaust all it's fuel if it is powered by electricity supplied by Birkeland currents right ?
Don't stars sometimes get to much current and discharge some of that excess energy ? " Supernova "
Why would and how would a star collapse ?
Wouldn't something with infinite density be growing and not shrink ?

jpcampbell

Unread post by jpcampbell » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Pierre-Marie Robitaille's "What are Black Holes? Science or Science Fiction?" does a great job of answering your question in less than 8 minutes, which is pretty good time in my books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHGT0DgvhNM

In short, you can't prove or disprove the existence of Black Holes. And it's the same with the Big Bang. If you can't prove or disprove a hypothesis, you're in the realm of faith, not science.

MaxGain

Unread post by MaxGain » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:22 am

Thanks that was interesting .

MaxGain

Unread post by MaxGain » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:09 pm

New Question ,
First I do not know if I am posing this question correctly , but here goes .
Does gravity possess the ability to know where all the planets in the solar system are , what direction they are traveling and how fast they are going ?
Does gravity control the speed and direction ?
If so wouldn't gravity be the ether ?
How would it transmit the telemetry to other bodies in space if it is not the ether ?