Note to Eugene Bagashov

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jacmac

Note to Eugene Bagashov

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:40 am

In your recent Space News video:
Eugene Bagashov: Our Solar System’s Birkeland Currents | Space News
you reported your ongoing study of the geometry of our solar system.

I have found that the movement of the planets, above and below the solar equatorial plane, has been largely overlooked. The small angle of inclination of the planetary orbits to the equatorial plane(except for Pluto) leads us to treat these orbits together as a fixed disc. But, the orbit of Jupiter, for example, is such a great distance from the sun that the variation of it's distances above and below the solar equatorial plane is significant. The maximum change for Jupiter, on the order of 100 million miles, could be a significant contributor to the changing solar cycle.
Also, the relationships of the positions of Jupiter and Saturn to each other, and their respective positions above and below the solar equatorial plane (above and below the heliospheric current sheet) might be significant..

Perhaps someone reading this might pass it on to Mr Bagashov.

Thanks,
Jack

ja7tdo

Re: Note to Eugene Bagashov

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Gravitational bias should appear when the planets are in series, but there is no bias.

The orbit of the solar system describes a double helix, which indicates that it is not a force of gravity, but rather a synchrotron motion due to magnetic and electric fields.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:02 pm

The Eugene Bagashov video was all about the EU way of looking at the solar system and Its environment.
My comments did not use the word gravity.
I don't know what "the orbit of the solar system" is ?

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:12 am

jacmac wrote:The Eugene Bagashov video was all about the EU way of looking at the solar system and Its environment.
My comments did not use the word gravity.
I don't know what "the orbit of the solar system" is ?
sorry, I misunderstood the previous video.
Eugene Bagashov: Local Birkeland Currents

https://www.youtube.com/embed/U0z7YRgBgrw?start=467

This video had a very important figure.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:37 pm

Hello, it's Eugene.

Thank you for your interest in the topic. It is indeed a subject of discussion whether the solar cycles could be connected to planetary motions or maybe they are modulated by external plasma structures. Or maybe even both. It's impossible to exclude neither option at the moment anyways, as far as I can tell.
I've been studying the Solar System geometry a lot in the recent months and I'm well aware of the [angluar] displacement of the solar equator from the ecliptic.
There are several interesting observations connected to that, by the way.
E.g. Mercury's perihelion sits right at the solar equator ascending node (in ecliptic terms). And this is also the focus point of the neutral interstellar wind ("helium cone"); plus see another my recent video (on planet 9) at TBs channel where I show that the same ecliptic longitude (75) also corresponds to clustering of the distant objects' perihelia ("detached" trans-Neptunian objects). Moreover, some recent research indicates that this longitude of interstellar wind increases in the last decades. I'm wondering if it might be the real reason for Mercury perihelion precession? The rate of change is very different, yet this is an idea I've had anyways.

With regards to this whole research, me and some of my EU friends are currently working on making a publicly available tool for visualization of all that stuff. We've only started doing that a couple of months ago, but I'm going to announce the launch of this project at the British EU conference next week (it's an insane sprint these days to get it into a digestible form until the deadline). Hopefully we'll have some extremely limited pre-alpha version up and running already by that time.
The main objective of this project is the mapping of the interstellar medium and the Solar System itself with easy transition from one scale to the other. Hopefully something useful will come out of it eventually.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:44 pm

I like the many papers by Simon E Shnoll re Shnoll Effects. And by Reginald T Cahill re Shnoll Effects.
Shnoll Effects are probly related to the aetherwind (or to changes in the aetherwind)(ie changes in gravity) moreso than to plasma currents & electrickish currents, but to date i havnt seen any fatal conflict (i think they can both exist side by side).
I think Shnoll blames local changes in the disposition of planets etc, at at least three levels.
I get zero hits or one hit only when i search for shnoll in the five main subforums here.

Is aetherwind theory compatible with plasma etc wind theory? I get 401 hits for aether on this subforum, but all the same it appears that there is a slight aversion to aether theory, even tho it aint necessarily poizonous to the EU.
I think Wal Thornhill mentions something about aether being made of neutrinos, which i dont agree with.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Thanks for your response Eugene.

I have noticed that available data about the planetary positions often uses the ecliptic as a basic reference.
I think using the solar equatorial plane as a basic reference would be a better choice
to facilitate a visualization and understanding of the solar system.

Good luck on your project.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:01 pm

I love you to no end, please continue. But stop saying 'wind'. :-]
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes