Greg Jay youtube chan: Velikovsky, Talbott, E. Cochrane etc

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seriousmunk

Greg Jay youtube chan: Velikovsky, Talbott, E. Cochrane etc

Unread post by seriousmunk » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:50 pm

If you haven't see the Greg Jay youtube channel, I find it really helpful. He's just a regular guy making videos where he reads some of our key texts out loud (along with a few interviews, such as Troy Laughlin). He's really informal and kind of quirky and sometimes really funny. I enjoy him, as I can play the videos in the background while I'm doing other tasks.

He's read a ton of Velikovsky (including lesser know documents from the V. Archive) along with Dave Talbott, Ev Cochrane and others. He's including snippets of Wal's talks and I think a bit by Don Scott. Anyhow, for those of us who just like to sit and listen, his approach is really helpful. I'd recommend subscribing. He's just starting out, so if we support him (i.e. drop him a buck), he'll keep reading this amazing stuff to us.

And if you're bugged by more out there stuff, he might bug you sometimes — venturing into more "uncharted territories." Personally, it's not a big deal to me. I've even given a little feedback on stuff I thought might be off. But overall, I can't wait until the next video.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thegregjay1