Evidences for and against Einstein's Theories of Relativity

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Zyxzevn

Re: Evidences for and against Einstein's Theories of Relativity

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:07 am

Thanks for explaining your theories a bit more.
crawler wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:57 pm Photons propagate at c kmps in the aether in vacuum, but c is reduced to c' near mass, & is further reduced to c" in mass (eg air water glass).
Photons annihilate aether.
But charge fields & magnetic fields do not consist of photons. Anyhow, the electric field is superfluous.
What is the model of photon that you use?
In original aether, Photons are supposed to be waves of the aether.

Now it seems that this version has separate photons.
What do they transfer? Momentum?

Note: In the Null-theory that I list, I propose that the electric fields are the only thing there are.
Because it can already explain magnetism and waves, I need no additional things.
And from there I want to explore how it behaves in extreme circumstances.
My favourite theory is a multidimensional field, where particles are 4D-vortices.
No way that is going to be mainstream.. Lol.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

spark

Unread post by spark » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 am

Professor Eric Dollard - "Theory of Anti-Relativity"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Zyxzevn wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:07 amThanks for explaining your theories a bit more.
crawler wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:57 pmPhotons propagate at c kmps in the aether in vacuum, but c is reduced to c' near mass, & is further reduced to c" in mass (eg air water glass).
Photons annihilate aether.
But charge fields & magnetic fields do not consist of photons. Anyhow, the electric field is superfluous.
What is the model of photon that you use?
In original aether, Photons are supposed to be waves of the aether.

Now it seems that this version has separate photons.
What do they transfer? Momentum?

Note: In the Null-theory that I list, I propose that the electric fields are the only thing there are.
Because it can already explain magnetism and waves, I need no additional things.
And from there I want to explore how it behaves in extreme circumstances.
My favourite theory is a multidimensional field, where particles are 4D-vortices.
No way that is going to be mainstream.. Lol.
If u search new insights & mad ideas for praether (15 items) & photaenos (59 items) u will see my idea re photons & allmost everything else.
Re electric charge magnetic fields, i haven't really had a proper think re how many there or how they work & relate or what they should be named etc.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:26 pm

spark wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 am Professor Eric Dollard - "Theory of Anti-Relativity"
He makes several mistakes in his presentation.
He just omits the electric field without good justification, and
mixes up some forces to make his idea appear fine.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:16 am

Zyxzevn wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:26 pm
spark wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 am Professor Eric Dollard - "Theory of Anti-Relativity"
He makes several mistakes in his presentation.
He just omits the electric field without good justification, and
mixes up some forces to make his idea appear fine.
Nah, he did not omit the electric field. That presentation is one of the absolute best historical presentations chronicling the advent of electrical engineering from its experimental foundations and the subsequent usurpation of the theoretics behind electrical phenomena by relativity. In this presentation Eric Dollard utilizes the approach of Charles Proteus Steinmetz as in:
"Unfortunately, to large extent in dealing with dielectric fields the prehistoric conception of the electrostatic charge (electron) on the conductor still exists, and by its use destroys the analogy between the two components of the electric field, the magnetic and the dielectric, and makes the consideration of dielectric fields unnecessarily complicated.” - Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses: Charles Proteus Stienmetz
See Also: Introduction to Dielectricity & Capacitance by Eric P. Dollard

See Also: Steinmetz Analogy Between Magnetic and Dielectric - Lori Gardi

Steinmetz realized that no; one cannot have "energy storage" in the form of a "field" just willy-nilly sitting in the Space without there being some aspect (of said Space) that functions like a Dielectric ('polarizable substance'). Humanity cannot store electric energy without the 'substances' constituting Capacitors. This is one of those areas of thought wherein relativistic thinking has Electrodynamic Theory looking quite idiotic. How is it that relativity can abscond with the Aether concept, reconstruct the principle into a bizarre "space-time fabric", then use that to supposedly account for gravitation affects by "bending" - and then, simultaneously leave Electrodynamic Theory bereft of its foundation?? Talk about a Jedi Mindtrick!

This then becomes the reasoning behind Eric Dollard likewise reversing the relationship between the so called “Insulator” (a dielectric”) and that which may be said to “obstruct’, ‘reflect’, or reject becoming 'inwardly polarized' - the wire. For, the “electricity” flows ‘into’ the Dielectric whereas the wire ‘obstructs’ (does not permit) an ‘inward’ flow. Not so complicated when one also considers the words of Oliver Heaviside when saying:
Now, in Maxwell's theory there is the potential energy of the displacement produced in the dielectric parts by the electric force, and there is the kinetic or magnetic energy of the magnetic force in all parts of the field, including the conducting parts. They are supposed to be set up by the current in the wire. We reverse this; the current in the wire is set up by the energy transmitted through the medium around it … - The Electrician January 10, 1885
Also, in the book “Tesla: Man out of Time” by Margaret Cheney, Chapter 21: Radar, between pages 260-263, explains an interesting picture for the acceptance of the relativity idea - it begins with “In any event Edison had his hands full feuding with the Navy bureaucracy and cold smoldering the “perfessers” who had begun clamoring for a piece of that new taste treat, the federal research pie.”

The book presents in some four pages what it took E. Dollard 3hours to explain - how the “line between practical men (engineers) and theoreticians (physicist)” were drawn in a quest to get those funds. All that was needed was an event claiming to ‘substantiate’ the notions of the theoreticians, the “prefessers” as Edison liked to call them, and the throne of “practical men” (experimenters like Edison, Tesla, Pupin, A. Bell) was usurped. It has been mathematical "beauty", particle accelerators, big bang, black holes, string theory, many worlds, time travel, thought experiments, twins in space (or not) etc. - ever since with no end in sight.

Is Theoretical Physics Wasting Our Best Living Minds On Nonsense?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Solar wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:16 am See Also: Steinmetz Analogy Between Magnetic and Dielectric - Lori Gardi
Exactly the problem:
It describes an active circuit, not a single passive electric charge.
And as I explained with the Maxwell equations, a circuit does not need to exist at all.
And there are delays in a circuit, which are not accounted for.

It seems to me that if you have some kind of static electric charge, this model fails already.

And this kind of critical thinking should be applied to all theories.
Sadly, many scientists stopped criticizing Einstein's relativity,
even forbid it (by classifying criticism pseudo science),
which is why we have this forum-thread.
Is Theoretical Physics Wasting Our Best Living Minds On Nonsense?
Exactly.. almost all theoretical physics is nonsense.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:01 pm

I wonder whether Steinmetz & Dollard are in full accord with Heaviside Ivor Catt & Forrest Bishop?

Moderator Note - thread continued here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum3/ph ... p?f=3&t=22