Electric Sun model, Grand Solar Minimum and Global Cooling?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

curiosity272

Electric Sun model, Grand Solar Minimum and Global Cooling?

Unread post by curiosity272 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi, I'm new. I'm worried about Global Cooling due to the Grand Solar Minimum (low solar activity, no sunspots on the Sun). Valentina Zharkova warns of possible food shortages in the next solar minimum in 2028-2032.

Zharkova assumes that the Sun is a dynamo, whereas the Electric Sun model talks about Birkeland currents from the Milky Way. I've been following NASA's Parker Solar Probe and Donald Scott's latest YouTube videos on the initial findings.

I wouldn't be able to understand it all, but could you let me know if I have anything to worry about regarding Global Cooling due to low solar activity?

Thanks,
curiosity272
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." ~ attributed to Nikola Tesla by Ralph Bergstresser