Electric Pluto

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Electric Pluto

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:03 am

I have only watched the first hour of this presentation but it is very interesting to learn just how they think they have determined what is going on with the geology, and use the same technical terms that are used to describe similar looking features on Earth and other planets. A large team of scientists are spending large amounts of time and huge amounts of computer resources and a lot of speculation and/or assumptions to put together their models.
They have their minds set on what the composition of the surface materials is, but their interpretation of the observed spectral lines seems to me to be a rather complex and highly speculative process, and left me wondering if the data they have collected was to be examined from a different perspective that a completely different picture would emerge?

Special Session: Planet 9 from Outer Space - Pluto Geology and Geochemistry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoLw0KWzsU
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller