How does an orbit works on an Electric/Plasma Universe

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rasmath

How does an orbit works on an Electric/Plasma Universe

Unread post by rasmath » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:18 am

Dear Colleagues,

I am not convinced that orbits just work on the function of gravity. Either it should be another force or gravity must be somehow instantaneous. Looking for a good orbit function I couldn't find any. So I am here to ask you for some insights on orbits and how can I calculate it correctly considering all forces applied to the body.

Thanks in advance.
Math

ja7tdo

Re: How does an orbit works on an Electric/Plasma Universe

Unread post by ja7tdo » Thu May 02, 2019 10:15 pm

hi,

there are 3 reason of earth revolution.

https://etherealmatters.org/article/thr ... revolution

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat May 04, 2019 6:54 am

rasmath wrote:Dear Colleagues,

I am not convinced that orbits just work on the function of gravity. Either it should be another force or gravity must be somehow instantaneous. Looking for a good orbit function I couldn't find any. So I am here to ask you for some insights on orbits and how can I calculate it correctly considering all forces applied to the body.

Thanks in advance.
Math
I think that u infer that gravity acts at c or at IAAAD. Neither of these makes any sense.
Theories that gravity acts at at least 20 billion c make more sense (but not IAAAD).

U infer that there might be other (non-gravity) forces affecting orbits. I think that every force can affect an orbit, but really there are few other forces, we have em forces (say 2 kinds). That makes it 3 possible forces. Alltho there might be lots of different sources of such forces.

But there is a 4th force, pseudo-gravity, it is due to the centrifuging of aether. I think i have mentioned it in other threads here.

And i suppose a 5th force due to micro collisions with photons & electrons & plasma etc.
And a 6th force due to macro collisions with meteorites etc.

And we can ignore any Einsteinian GR forces, eg affecting perihelions, silly nonsense.

Dark matter, if it exists, would i suppose have ordinary gravity (& praps ordinary em)(& praps ordinary faux-gravity).

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun May 05, 2019 2:01 am

Thanks in advance.
Math
Ask this in NIAMI board.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:42 am

Thanks in advance.
Math
If you really want to blow your mind, check out "the N-Body Problem".
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:48 am

neilwilkes wrote:If you really want to blow your mind, check out "the N-Body Problem".
The Mathemagicians can't even solve the 3-Body Problem let alone any higher than that.

If you were to approach the problem sensibly (without any bias about the ramifications) then it's very clear that 3 objects orbiting each other can NEVER be stable when all the expected force is in one direction.