Role of Iron Oxide Particulate in Interplanetary Plasmas

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JP Michael

Role of Iron Oxide Particulate in Interplanetary Plasmas

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:52 pm

This is a subject I have been thinking about for a few reasons.
  • 1. Mars' surface consists of copious amounts of iron oxide [1].

2. Iron is a ferromagnetic particle and should respond to magnetic fields generated by interplanetary Birkeland Currents, or empirical observations of dust in plasma due to electric charge [2].

3. Velikovsky mentions quite a few times various sources that indicate copious amounts of red dust (or 'blood') flowing between earth and Venus/Mars during previous interplanetary plasma discharges at the time of the Exodus and also later [3]. There may be other, more modern resources (eg. Ev Cochrane's Martian Metamorphoses) that deal with this more in depth but I have not yet accessed that material.

4. I live in Australia, the centre of which is swathed in its beautiful red iron oxide particulate.
On this forum I found a comment by JeffreyW here:
JeffreyW wrote:Its clear as day the "Great Red Spot" is a storm of iron oxide (rust). The iron is mixing and differentiating with the oxygen in the atmosphere producing a "red" storm. The reason why the storm sticks together so well is because iron is ferromagnetic, when the rust clouds are in a cyclone position from Marklund Convection they produce enormous electrical currents which in turn produce it's own magnetic field, thus further magnetizing the iron oxide keeping the storm together for very long periods of time.
Are there any advanced studies on the relationship between Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) specifically and its potentially charged variants (Fe3+; O2-; FeO1+; Fe2O22+; Fe3O41- amongst others) and their interaction with sustained plasma discharge such as those postulated to have existed between Saturn-Venus-Mars-Earth? Iron oxide can potentially exhibit interaction with both the charge of the plasma (electric) and the magnetic fields (ferromagnetism) generated by interplanetary Birkeland currents in the past during the time of the Saturnian Configuration.

That the World Mountain of global myth was usually depicted as being red (or having red as one of its colours) tells me that there must be some kind of strong interaction between high-energy sustained discharge and iron oxide specifically. This also makes me wonder whether the red sands of the Australian desert originated from Mars itself, and it is possible the same applies to other areas of the world with copious iron oxide sands.

[1] https://sci.esa.int/web/mars-express/-/ ... -oxide-map
[2] https://www.plasma-universe.com/Dusty-plasma/ and the references cited there.
[3] Velikovsky, Worlds in Collision (Delta, 1965) p.84, 139. On page 247 Mars is called the 'blood-stained stormer of walls'.

Maol

Re: Role of Iron Oxide Particulate in Interplanetary Plasmas

Unread post by Maol » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:26 am

Perhaps the Sun has had sporadic events ejecting copious quantities of Iron in the solar wind or CMEs.