Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:39 pm

The image below is a side-by-side comparison of a Mars feature, a section of Utopia Planitia

next to ess-flbk12 results

From an electric-spark-scars.com experiment which produced a similar feature by mass-electro-lifting
"if i can call it that."
See a similar video in slow motion at: http://www.youtube.com/user/dahlenaz07

The electrical stress, between disimilarly charged surfaces, covered in non-conductive material
would not allow the arc to establish until some of the material was torn away in large chuncks.
No visible arcs occurred even though there are craters around the floor,,, they were the last
phase in the event that was not from a wandering arc. An arc did establish outside the excavation
where the material was thinner, however, after electrical stresses had torn the trench in the surface.
An electric wind was lifting material from the exposed areas just prior to the chuncks coming loose. d...z

Larger Image:
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/sbs-ut ... h-s85p.jpg

In contrast to the proposed process from a TPOD.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/11 ... sculpting/

ttljbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:23 pm

A note about collaboration.

Now that you've seen these images and my efforts to explain what i saw during the experiments,
and the various suggestions on how these experiments might lend some clarity to the discussions
about "formation of planetary features by electrical processes",,, an idea that is not far feetched,
in consideration of many details, I hope you don't forget that this is a collaborative effort.

We must approach this tender subject with more than enough examples from experiments
and as many comparative matches as can be dug out of the archives of what's been returned
through probe and optics. As you look at these examples in this forum and the many directories
and pages at para-az.com (and electric-spark-scars.com) don't forget that this is a group
effort for a global cause and human growth out from countless years of institutionalized manipulation, misrepresentation, and levels of greed and lust for fame that went way beyond the puking point.
We need to approach this with a lot less of "old-self" tendencies and a boat load of
collaboration at the highest order of selflessness.
Our greatest expectations will not happen if we follow the grab-and-go principles so
well trained into humans by the various circumstances of our-world experiences..
Lets follow a different set of priorities by following examples which lean towards right-thinking,
such as practiced with modern "open sourcing' of information, knowledge and technology
so we can break free of "the insanity" induced by technology, institutions, corporate giants,
consumerism and all the rest,,,,
so we can manifest behavior essential to a collaborative effort, and solve this puzzle.

Group-puzzle rules please! dahlenaz

ttljbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 pm

As an example of collaboration, of the indirect fashion, i should tell more about how the recent
development of the comparison between; star-like features on Mars and the results from CRT
experiment came about. I will eventually go into specifics and name some of the people who
steered my attention to the work of others who used the term star-like in their explanations
which changed my search parameters which brought up a single photo.

That was an amazing turn of events, as the indirect collaboration introduced
the element of providence (Jesus' role) that i will not overlook and
will speak of often.

These two images are carried forward from the previous page, because they deserve
greater exposure. d...z

Larger image:http://para-az.com/mars-stars/star-like-dpst-s75c.jpg

To see the larger image go to http://para-az.com/mars-stars/star-like.jpg

ttljbtg

fortworthsandi

Unread post by fortworthsandi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:57 pm

I just joined this group, and already I "know I'm over my head." You probably get this all the time.

I assert this because of the title of the subject: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary...... that I received in my first email from you. To me CRT either means "Cathode Ray Terminal" or "Certified Respiratory Therapist." I learned a long time ago that you never go past a word or symbol you don't understand. You look up the definition and pick the one that best suits how the word is being used in the sentence. Put the definition into words so that you understand and then make up sentences using it until you feel you know how to use that word according to that definition. Then do the same thing with all the other definitions. Same with idioms and the derivation.

So, if I don't understand the title of the article and can't find an adequate definition for the way the words are being used, why bother with it.

This site was recommended by Santos Bonacci, and I wish I were intelligent enough to read more, to become more enlightened, but I'm just not there yet. At this point, I don't even know what your site is all about. :cry:

If there is a more basic area I should start, let me know. I will wait for a couple of days before I cancel my membership. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Sandi

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 am

Sandi,
CRT is 'cathode ray tube' and you can read more about the experiments at;
http://www.electric-spark-scars.com see the link "backyard experimenter"
these are experiments that can be done with your average cheepo TV by putting
dusty material on the surface and coaxing electrical discharges. There are more advanced
experiment discussed here as well and they can also be done with devices from home.
I'm in way over my head too, so learn where you can when you can,
and be led by the Spirit of God to the truth, but guard your mind and faith, hear abouts. d...z

ttljbtg

fortworthsandi

Unread post by fortworthsandi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Dahlenaz,

Thank you for your encouraging reply. I think I will stick around for a little while. I'm always looking for the opportunity to learn. I'll try not to be so defensive when I don't understand, and just ask for assistance.

I read the rest of the posts on "Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features" and once I understood that CRT was cathode ray terminal, it all kinda made sense.

Thanks again for you kind, encouraging reply.

Sandi

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 am

It is good to hear that i cleared things up so it began to make sense.
Keep in mind, however, that there are other mechanisms which could account for
the formation of the features being evaluated on planetary surfaces... I tried to
give some coverage to those possibilities and show examples from my experiments
which give me reason to "not yet apply the electrical cause too broadly"..
I will try and expand on those mechanisms and describe the experiments or observations
of non-electrical options.. Those options seem to be unpopular with the "all-electric" crowd,
but reconstructive-science should not be about popularity,, just fact-finding..
I was almost convinced about electrical cratering until i saw the outcome of a hail storm
which followed a light rain... Those craters were near matches,,, so i began to wonder
about hydraulic cratering and experiments to explore the possibility of the affects of
plasticized-plasma of bolide or meteor form.. That further convinced me to keep an
open mind..
If science and science writings didn't require so much baby-kissing we would have less
bones to pick out of the things we read. d...z

See some of the experiment results in the directories for each at http://para-az.com/directories

ttljbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Here is a link to the thread where i tried to clarify the importance of observing other mechanisms
and using experiments to create hydraulic-formed craters.. However i probably need to clarify that
those experiments are not to prove that ice or water formed craters,,, that material is just the tool
to simulate the affects of fluid forces upon impact...

These experiments should be combined with simulations of what happens to a solid body as it passes
into or through earths atmosphere and above... Many people have seen the balls of luminous material
passing across the sky and my questions would be; does this mass of material become a plasticized
mass of plasma/material, and next, how will its impact signiture appear if it hits a non-solid surface?

http://para-az.com/hail211c.html and look at the directory "/hydraulic-craters"

The recent impact in Peru that left a smoking crater that people walked up to minutes after the even
give us some information. I would dare to say that not all objects behave the same, so this is only
one piece of info to tumble in our minds... Let us not loose sight of the simple objective that this is
all about,,,,, TO;
UNDO THE GRADUALIST DOGMA AND ACCURATELY RECONSTRUCT EARTHS CATASTROPHIC HISTORY.

This is not about trying to prove the most finite details,, or winning publishing prizes or awards for being
"the person(s)" to solve the riddle. The first item should come later,,, when it matters... d...z

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =90#p41907

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 am

I hope everyone takes a close look at the material placed at my yahoo pages and their directories
because that material will disappear to another domain server as i pull away from
"Yahoo-ville where dis-functionality blends well with its name..." Google-tube is no better.

There is a chance that the transition will render all these posts useless because of the loss of pictures.
This may call for a distribution in file form because the pattern of complexity and non-functionality
being designed into browsers, computers, networks and domain providers is to be a warning that
we should not plant our efforts in an industry which is out of touch with its endusers, who are now
entangled in a technology-induced net which is more entangling the longer we struggle with it..
Wrapping our lives around a technology which makes us dependents rather than setting us free
is what i call "Technology Induced Insanity".

I will be assembling file copies of these pages with there associated images and related web pages
in the months ahead. Place your requests by email, through esscrt-13@cybertrails.com

And for all you young people out there,,,,,,, Modern Electronic Technology is a Trap,,,,, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Free yourselves from complex dependencies before they grow any larger around your lives!!!

Google and Yahoo are just the tip of the problem with poorly written upgrades,,,, flee from the insanity!

d...z

ttljbtg

dahlenaz

Electric discharge of dusty surfaces match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

In reviewing posts here in this thread of recent experiments which combined the high power sources
of either; a flyback transformer or an ionizer power source, with the electrical field of a crt i may
not have included details which would help understand the setup so that these experiments could be
replicated by others. I did not want to start a new thread to cover the flyback and ionizer experiments
separately, so just understand that the last flyback experiment which produced the comparably formed
trench shown below was done using a high KV flyback transformer connected to a large probe which was moved
across a dish of material in the circuit. The dish was set within the field of an energized crt.

Remember that no visible arc was needed to make the feature on the right, and when a visible arc
formed, the effect upon the material changed from large scale lifting of material to small scale
cratering. Once an arc was established the lifting force upon the material was reduced noticably. d...z

ttljbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 am

An improved video may clear up some question which you may not be asking..

Questions such as:
,,, Are experiments which include a switch -to initiate an arc- an accurate indicator?
,,,Should Wal Thornhill's view about planet's sensing each other at a distance be
applied to experiments as well?
,,,Will a switch prevent detection as the first stage of interaction?

The answers may be obvious,,

My experiments never used switches to control interaction..
Natural sensing and interaction revealed that electro mass-lifting
preceeds arc interaction... d...z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7gCpDDXUkM

ttljbtg

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Is it possible to construct a surface that will produce 'mountains' in your experiments. Thus, instead of the surface being firmly attached to the bench, or, conversely, being made of sand or some such soft material, the surface will lift up.
Cheers,
Mo

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges of a dusty CRT match planetary featu

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 pm

moses wrote:Is it possible to construct a surface that will produce 'mountains' in your experiments. Thus, instead of the surface being firmly attached to the bench, or, conversely, being made of sand or some such soft material, the surface will lift up.
Cheers,
Mo
In a 2007 experiment with two CRT screens passing in close proximity i saw a
manually heep-up pile of material grow verticle spires and pinicles during close
proximity interactions with the other monitor.. Additional columns were formed
elsewhere on the same screen that was also covered with spidery-ravines.

http://para-az.com/electric-spark-scars ... .46szz.jpg

So i think the answer would be yes, ,,since there were other experiments which
showed the capability to raise central peaks where craters were being formed
by non-arc interactions.. Often times,, when craters are being formed,, material
is being drived to the perimeter as well as being redistributed to the surrounding
rims and other discharge locations..

I found an interesting video by someone i don't know who sees that deposition as
a mountain building process,, not necessarily a mass-lifting though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRbRdzFQn-A

The 2012 experiments were a bit overpowering to the material and it was well
bonded,, a red clay-like material.. If there was gel-like substrate i would expect
a flexing which might raise up block-mounts.. In one experiment i did get a very
definate up-turning of material which was scorched by an arc from a 15Kv source.
The end result looked like a volcanic plateau..

There are several other views in the same directory as this one.
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flyback4edm

There have also been mounds formed on a screen that was covered with material
which was displaced by surface discharges that were like micro-bursts and twisters. d...z

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:19 am

Interesting, but I suppose I'm after more. On Google Earth I see heeps of mountains/hills that look similar all over the world and wonder if they are the result of electrical lifting. I don't see the necessity of currents running over the hills and the valleys, but instead having the current running up the side of the hills and into the air.

We can see the possibility of current travelling up through the middle of a hill forming a volcano, but current travelling up the sides of hills is an unknown. Of course there is also the possibility of there being horizontal compressing forces in the process, which will fold the land into hills. I guess it is extremely challenging to reproduce such effects in miniature.
Cheers,
Mo

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 am

moses wrote:......... Of course there is also the possibility of there being horizontal compressing forces in the
process, which will fold the land into hills. I guess it is extremely challenging to reproduce such effects in miniature.
Cheers,
Mo
The variety of moutains seen around the world calls for a high level of imagination in both
experimentation and evaluation.. If you haven't yet seen a simple experiment to show
how horizontal conpression forces can be created to cause folding and shearing try the
experiment with a hard boiled egg suggested earlier and elsewhere.. It somewhat
replicates the Hydroplate scenario and might also conplement factors associated with
other perspectives where stresses are caused by bodies in close proximity..
Our planet's initial crust was most likely formed under different conditions than those
which existed in historical times and even now. Its fragile exterior, the crust, is by
comparison, 5 times thinner than the shell of a chicken egg and with this object we
can replicate what would happen if the crust, under greater stress by external forces were
to be compromised by as little as a single point of driven force.. A crustal-wide sequence
of failure might result..

The experiment with a boiled egg, clenched tighlty in the hand or by other means, is
smacked with a knuckle of the other hand to cause single-point failure...Some clenching
force is maintained and then released once you see how the shell has moved on the
fluid layer beneath the shell... A pressure chamber of fluid and gas may produce a more
accurate simulation,, but the handheld version of this experiment should be sufficied
to open up lines of thought once you see the similarities produced.

An uncommon practice in science is to look for simple solutions,, this, in part, may have
more to do with job security or intelectual-security than it does with the actual complexities...

Once i started breaking boiled eggs by this method i never had reason to doubt the
likelyhood of sudden and extreme lateral motion producing overthrust and folding,
just as proposes by the hydroplate theory .. d...z