Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by moses » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:26 pm

I suppose it is hard to imagine the crust being like an egg-shell. But I feel that what you are describing is in fact very close to what actually happened to the Earth. One would expect that the sediment layers in the valleys to be the same as the layers in the hills, but perhaps with some erosion in the hills from electrical currents. Seeing how lots of places where mining exploration has occurred has these sediment layers mapped out, it should be possible to determine whether the layers were folded.

Unfortunately geological language makes life very difficult, and makes one wonder whether uncertainty is hidden in obscure language. Nevertheless, folded crust is the norm and unfolded crust is hard to find. So says my geologist friend, manager of a mining company in Western Australia. I did not find a clear-cut case of hills showing clear cut folding, but neither were there straight sediment layers. It is a complicated picture with complicated language, and even the basic things are much argued about in geology.
Cheers,
Mo

dahlenaz

Fulgurite made in cat litter

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Geology might find a challenging argument from the video below.
This may offer some more insight into certain features.

A commentary on that video was offered in the scond link.

The original video is at the link below
Cat litter fulgurite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvkcwcNQhjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzp4DlxUl0s
contrbtd by brugga jugga

Everybody has probably seen this but pass it around just to be sure.. d...z

dahlenaz

Natural Fulgurite Spine and sand-experiment

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 am

dahlenaz wrote: <snip>
The second new developments is a followup of an old discovery of a glassified layer of material 30 feet under
the section of the arizona desert i'm living on. The first discovery of this for me was about 5 years ago,,
See: http://www.para-az.com/sandspike.html (when i find the missing page and images) May have to shoot new ones.

More images coming to http://www.para-az.com/ess-crt11

Anyways,,, The new development occurred as a new drywell was being bored about 1500 feet to the southwest of the first location. The drill rig is now stuck in the layer. What has come up so far does not look exactly like the glassified sand from the previous hole but i've yet to dig through all that came up from that depth. And the drill may have only scratched the over covering material that i'm examining. The Sand spike
almost looks like a fulgarite but this one is solid and about 4 inches long. with two lobes exposed at a the broken tip.

This could be something that would really boost the catastrophic perspective and the electric universe perspective.
All that is needed is the funds to pay for another bore hole and the permission from the property owner 'my boss' to do an exploritory hole.. The drill owner is already on board..

d...z

http://www.electric-spark-scars.com

This is the original link to that entry
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 105#p26329

The picture below is from a Geekfroup Experiment at the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMlW1APWTVk

Their experiment was with very high voltage/current and has many details that should
be of interest towards the planetary puzzle.

In the juiced-sand experiment of 2009 a layer of glassified material occurred far below the surface
where the electrode made contact.. Glass beads can also seen in those pictures.

http://para-az.com/salty-sand.html

We may not need the extreme high voltage and i will get back with what can be done
with a the 15Kv flyback setup used for last years experiments. d...z

dahlenaz

Plasma plume experiment (jan-2009)

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm

An early 2009 experiment using a hard-facing rod to deliver an arc-plume to a tray of
saltwater-saturated sand gave these results.
I cannot say if the fusing was from contact-heating or the electric current, but i would
guess the heat,, since fusing was localized to the molten pool of rod material and slag,,,
or so it seems..
A combination of these experiment results may draw us toward consideration of
both ground currents and exposed arcs and their fall-out as pointed out
in BruggaJugga's video. d...z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzp4DlxUl0s

Larger Image
http://para-az.com/electric-geology/pls ... 2145zc.jpg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:33 pm

dahlenaz wrote:An improved video may clear up some question which you may not be asking..

Questions such as:
,,, Are experiments which include a switch -to initiate an arc- an accurate indicator?
,,,Should Wal Thornhill's view about planet's sensing each other at a distance be
applied to experiments as well?
,,,Will a switch prevent detection as the first stage of interaction?

The answers may be obvious,,

My experiments never used switches to control interaction..
Natural sensing and interaction revealed that electro mass-lifting
preceeds arc interaction... d...z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7gCpDDXUkM

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/box-tr ... dv-s55.jpg

ttljbtg
So,,,, what say ye?? Should experiments to demonstrate planetary interaction and the proposed
electrical sculpting also replicate interplanetary sensing which should occur prior the sculpting??

If,, in your experiments,, you are just throwing a switch to initiate an interaction then you are NOT
replicating the natural electromagnetic interactions which should; move material first of all,, and
probably lift material from the surface , and then, through invisible tendrils of electrical streamers,
similar to coronal emissions or dark mode electric wind,, further hoist material from the surface
as the tendrils sweep across the underside leaving traces of their activity in the form a tiny craters
and ripples across the trench's floor..

If a visible arc were to establish,,, almost all the potential energy of that interaction would dump
off in that focused interaction...

Don't be fooled by the switches in your experiments... That is a manmade/controlled scenario,
something that nature does not depend upon..

The results of a 2007 dual-CRT experiment gave the most convincing results as they passed
in close proximity.. Deposition-craters with interior dendritic fingers were formed on the bare
surface and negative relief spiders and lifted raised-relief features on the dusty one... d...z

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:57 pm

So,,,, what say ye?? hould experiments to demonstrate planetary interaction and the proposed
electrical sculpting also replicate interplanetary sensing which should occur prior the sculpting??

If,, in your experiments,, you are just throwing a switch to initiate an interaction then you are NOT
replicating the natural electromagnetic interactions which should; move material first of all,, and
probably lift material from the surface , and then, through invisible tendrils of electrical streamers,
similar to coronal emissions or dark mode electric wind,, further hoist material from the surface
as the tendrils sweep across the underside leaving traces of their activity in the form a tiny craters
and ripples across the trench's floor..

If a visible arc were to establish,,, almost all the potential energy of that interaction would dump
off in that focused interaction...

Dahlenaz, In the event, should such an interaction take place between a very-large astroid• and Earth;
would earth more likely be the "dusty surface" ?
Might celestial plasma displays, as chronicled by Perrat, etal, have been lit by current from earth; or would they be completely different phenomena, iyo ?
s

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 am

seasmith wrote:
Dahlenaz, In the event, should such an interaction take place between a very-large astroid• and Earth;
would earth more likely be the "dusty surface" ?
Might celestial plasma displays, as chronicled by Perrat, etal, have been lit by current from earth; or would they be completely different phenomena, iyo ?
s
Those asteroids are a lot more naked than earth,,, wouldn't you say? I wonder what type of detectors
should be watching as asteroids approach earth's plasma sphere,,, gama-ray maybe ?

I'd bet there might be some glow discharging if the bodies were sufficiently potentialed.
IMO,, as a backyard experimenter with limited understanding...

The experiment mentioned above was not set up to look for those indicators,, however,,
in higher powered experiments,, corona glow was preceeded by electric wind and followed
by arc interaction..

I do not know if they would look like the plasma displayes recorded as rock art. I thought those were
during a very unique and sustained circumstance.... d...z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 am

As much as my reply above is an attempt to answer a question in a helpful manner,,
the question i asked first is far more basic, and relevant to experiments, than how
the results are interpreted or applied in comparison to other scenarios than what
the experiments can cover,,, interactions between similar-sized bodies..

Lets not jump ahead before some very important considerations are made clear
to everyone without deep digging in around in archives or making assumsions...

--------upper----- ---- and --------- lower
Image -------- Image
Craters with interior fingers ---/--- Mercury-like features.
Larger images
http://para-az.com/page_ten.html

Dual-monitor screen-pass experiment.. Offered in 2007 for consideration under the
name "passover-monitor" experiment...
Shown are at least four separate passes where obvious interactions occurred.

See also http://para-az.com/mars-stars for Mars' "equatorial" features.. d...z

Last edited by dahlenaz on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:31 am

Dahlenaz,

Thank you for the reply. Wasn't trying derail your post with talk of asteroids and rock-art. In fact i should have said interaction between "similar-sized bodies", as you posited.

My query was simply to clarify in my small mind's eye, your two-monitor experiment, and the observed deposition / excavation effects
as related to direction of charge flow.

s

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:40 am

seasmith wrote:Dahlenaz,

Thank you for the reply. Wasn't trying derail your post with talk of asteroids and rock-art. In fact i should have said interaction between "similar-sized bodies", as you posited.

My query was simply to clarify in my small mind's eye, your two-monitor experiment, and the observed deposition / excavation effects
as related to direction of charge flow.

s
Charge flow was repeatedly seen in many of the CRT experiments
as not as straight-forward as might be thought of in an electric arc..
Many times i saw material displaced and then re-turned to
the same location as a different feature. within or around the initial
discharge... d...z

dahlenaz

Crustal failure, hydro-planing and initial-crusts

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 pm

moses wrote:Is it possible to construct a surface that will produce 'mountains' in your experiments. Thus, instead of the surface being firmly attached to the bench, or, conversely, being made of sand or some such soft material, the surface will lift up.
Cheers,
Mo
I've been thinking about what experiment might reproduce lifting for mountains,, and have looked
beyond an immediate electrical causation to mountains being a consequence of crustal
failure or excavation sufficient enought to remove enough weight from, or totally expose, the basalt
layer above the moho so that it buckles upward in relief.. This could drive the adjacent crust away
from the developing ridge.
This scenario is a one-time-only event set up by many natural processes, during the formative stages
of the planet, which might leave adequate voids below and within the crust for accumulation of fluids
and entrapped gasses, sufficient enough to facilitate hydro-planing as cascading failure of the crust is
unleashed above the voids.
The Hydroplate theory proposed by Dr. Walter Brown introduces many details into evidence for
this event and its consequences,, but it was not authored with consideration of the many details
introduced from an electrical perspective. Some details remain as questions, in my mind,
that should lead the way before trying to build any conclusions. These questions begin with:
How are planetary bodies formed and does the cooling process follow typical contraction phases
seen in other materials? What about gasses and fluids involved in cooling phases, will they be trapped
under a contracting crust? Next we should ask about influences upon the crust by forces of gravity or
even pressure from within or without,, how much stress developed in the crust as cooling and time
took place?

There are many more questions to consider before looking for an electrical cause for mountains,
even though there may have been a stage for such developments, they have to take a back seat to
the mechanical stresses on the planet's crust which are evident both above and below sea level.
For the western hemisphere there are many indicators of extreme volcanism in historical time
and this too could be a consequence of structural failure on a larger than imagined scale.
Many clues exist in accounts left as legends that things went from good to bad in a short time,
we should not marginalize any of these, or alter them to our own personal world-views.

What ever happened back then is of far less significance than the confusion which resulted.
We would not be were we are now if clarity did not bring people to some level of sensibility,
but that is a delicate condition,, almost as delicate as the shell of an egg.. Lets not deliver our
recklessness upon another world which may be existing in the balance,, primed for a catastrophe
which reshaped our planet.

One look at an anomalous crater on Phobos should draw questions about why it looks the way it does?
If it's surface was torn from off itself,, might that not expose subsurface features? And this crater
looks too much like the dimple under the shell of a boiled egg to be automatically regarded as
an impact feature or an electrically carved feature..
A temporary shell, formed as the body cooled, may have concealed sub-surface cooling and contraction
and may have not survived stresses placed upon it by other interactions as a moon of Mars.

Might the surface have departed and left behind the features which show the forces acting upon
that body?
Craters from electrical interaction between departing material and the subsurface
were seen in electro-mass lifting experiments conducted several years back and have persuaded
me to think along different lines, just to be sure nothing has been overlooked.

A video i saw this year showing the explosion of a weather balloon, as it left earth's atmosphere,
highlighted the dynamics of a shell failing with striking symmetry,, if there had been a maleable surface
inside we my have seen striations very similar to those seen on phobos. d...z

Image------Image

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

My theory has a planet flying close to Earth and thus producing electrical discharge between the planet and the earth, in particular the Americas. These electrical interactions retard the motion of the Americas causing crustal buckling and so the raised sections become electrical 'touch-down' points.

If the current runs down the sides of the newly formed mountains then we get the river-type features and if the current intensely flows through the middle of the mountain then we get volcanoes. So for my theory it is not so much lifting that I am after, but rather a retardation of movement. So for an experiment one could have a plate moving at a constant velocity across a surface, and the apply an electrical discharge to the plate and see if it's velocity decreases.

If the velocity decreased then that would be strong evidence that electrical discharge between planets could cause crustal buckling and mountain building, and also crustal stretching and probable rapid sinking of land.

Cheers,
Mo

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:49 am

moses wrote:My theory has a planet flying close to Earth and thus producing electrical discharge between the planet and the earth, in particular the Americas. These electrical interactions retard the motion of the Americas causing crustal buckling and so the raised sections become electrical 'touch-down' points.

If the current runs down the sides of the newly formed mountains then we get the river-type features and if the current intensely flows through the middle of the mountain then we get volcanoes. So for my theory it is not so much lifting that I am after, but rather a retardation of movement. So for an experiment one could have a plate moving at a constant velocity across a surface, and the apply an electrical discharge to the plate and see if it's velocity decreases.

If the velocity decreased then that would be strong evidence that electrical discharge between planets could cause crustal buckling and mountain building, and also crustal stretching and probable rapid sinking of land.

Cheers,
Mo

It seems that you have placed the arc discharge ahead of other forces which act at a distance
and across a wide span of the surface.. This will be hard to demonstrate without putting switches
into my experiment to cancel out sensing at a distance, electro-static/electro-magnetic effects. d...z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Here is a screen shot of the video mentioned above.
Sorry i don't remember the source of the video,, which may have been linked from
spaceweather.com d...z

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:04 pm

It seems that you have placed the arc discharge ahead of other forces which act at a distance
and across a wide span of the surface.. This will be hard to demonstrate without putting switches
into my experiment to cancel out sensing at a distance, electro-static/electro-magnetic effects. d...z

I would have thought that double layers would have formed between the planet and Earth, such that the electrical effects would be at the double layers where there is the big potential difference. Then Birkeland currents would have broken through the double layers touching down on the Earth for a few days probably.

Cheers,
Mo