Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 am

Through-out the various experiments with CRT, ionizer and flyback the effects of electric wind has
given the most precise features which in many ways match those on planetary surfaces. We should
not limit these results to earth-bound thinking because the term 'wind' is used. This is electrical wind,
dark-current and seems to not be totally dependent on atmospheric factors. By just appearance
these features give reason to consider the electrical mechanism as being responsible for
many planetary features.

Many more pictures can be found in the various directories found around the para-az.com site
I will let them show what they can. d...z

larger image:
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/ewnd4two12915-c.jpg

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 pm

This latest experiment was conducted under condition of 100% humidity in an out-doors covered work area.

The purpose was to separate related forces and reduce the influences of dark-current interactions, if i can call it
that, and see how different the lifting of material behaved. The material sat for a couple days which may have
allowed electrostatic potential, from sifting material, to disipate. Even so, under these conditions there were
a couple surface explosions (figuratively). As the probe, large sphere, moved over the dish at much closer range.
The arcs did the usual stick and skip routine and part way across the dish, where the material was i bit thicker
an energetic lofting of material occurred. I got it to do that twice and will add a photo later. d...z

Larger image:
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flybac ... 8-cs75.jpg

I have to suggest that under dry conditions and less conductive atmosphere the electrical leakage
should be less and i would suspect that the electrical stress would grow to much higher levels.
This electrical stress is not understood by me but if it follows the pattern of; on when no arc is
present, and off once an arc establishes, i am persuaded that it plays a primary role in large scale
excavation.
.. If gravity is an electrical manifestation, then what are these electro-repusive
effects that lift masses of material from the dish under elevated electrical stress,,,, an anti-gravity effect?

Make note of the craters and their beads, these have been seen repeatedly in these
low-power experiments, so now we have three levels of scale from experiments to match the
planetary counterpart called Martian Blueberries, also replicated in hemitite by C.J. Ransom.

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 am

Now that i've used the a-g word to draw some thoughts about gravity into this discussion,
that i am having with myself while trying to understand something that you already know,
i might not use it again because there is probably a better word, more descriptive of what
is actually occurring in these experiment, electrostatic separation.

I've only rhed a little about this but it is a process with a great deal of history and many
experiments that involve electrical charging and discharging of material. Early on in
the CRT experiments i often got the impression that electrostatics were dismissed as
having a significant role in the scaled up forces which would form planetary features.
My impression may have been mistaken but maybe not so if i use the lack of endorsement
of these experiments in the Thunderbolts pages as a representation of significance,
but i pressed on to see these results by no special capability on my part and surprise,
while reading about electrostatic separation, i came across a statement that possibly
explains why electrostatics is so marginalized by the EMF community, where
'generated electricity' is all the rage, possibly causing a constant looking
upscale for a driving mechanism of the universe and paying little attention
down-scale, even to electrolysis.
The reason for electrostatics getting benched may be electrical leakage, an effect
that may be leading us astray in defining the mechanics of the electric universe.
In industrial application electrostatics lost favor to electromagnetic motors but that reaction
should not drive our thinking about planetary dynamics where there is no(less) leakage due
to a highly dielectric atmosphere. Earth's atmosphere serves well as a dielectric to the point
where spark-over occurs, via corona leakage the mechanism behind earlier features.
So my question is; which comes first in planetary scarring;
electrical breakdown (sparkover) or electrical separation forces?

The following paragraph is from the book Electrostatics by A.D. Moore where he answers a
question often asked about the Franklin Motor;

"Why do we have vast numbers of electromagnetic motors but no practical electrostatic motors?"

Larger: http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/anti-s ... -cs75t.jpg

Planetary Scarring may be an early phase in electrostatic separation. d...z

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 pm

I suppose i should have added a comment as to why make reference to A.D. Moore's observation about
electrostatic motors.

In reading his words i could not help but think about the limitless supply of energy made available to our sun
and the separation between planetary bodies in their orbits. And i might mention that this all sounds like
the challenges to making an efficient electrostatic motor, grand distances of separation and extreme levels
of power. Each planet may be motoring along in an electrostatic manner amidst the plasma current.
Planetary bodies have a great deal of time to dwell up charge and then let it go as other bodies come
into interactive orientations or even turn through their own cycle of day and night, moving exposure to solar
current flow from area to area.
I would not be surprised if this in itself were a cycle of charging and discharging
with as many physical manifestations as have been seen in CRT and other
low-power experiment.
The patterns speak for themselves, and these experiments are within the reach of students in home
and school settings, to demonstrate the electrical scarring processes that make planetary-like features. d...z

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 pm

From another electrical experiment we may be able to evaluate the behavior of material movement
and gain a clue for the answer to the question asked previously while adding some amusement to
a classroom demonstration, even tho it can be a bit unpredictable.

Which comes first in planetary scarring;
electrical breakdown (sparkover) or electrical separation forces?

Through observaing the interaction between a charged electrode and a soap bubble
experiments have shown that attractive forces can occur first and then corona interactions
drive it away with the repulsive force of the electric wind. This behavior was observed in
material excavation experiments when electro-lifted material was then scattered to areas
outside the excavated area.

A.D. Moore's experiment is described below:

Larger image:
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/elctrc-bbl1107-c.jpg

Electrical sensing at a distance is mentioned by Wal Thornhill with regard to our planet's built in
asteroide-collision defense mechanism. Other bodies may not be equally equipped but the sensing
should be the same, yet scaled appropriately.

Material put into motion be electrical forces can gain additional repulsive characteristics
as explained by Moore through ion exchange from the electrode's corona to the bubble. There seems
to be a pattern here of electrical sensing, electro-lifting of loose material and then cascading repulsion.

Sort of what was seen to form the large trench feature shown earlier and the crater features. d...z

ttlbtg.

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:36 am

I've marked up this thumbnail image to show where to look for the area were the stresses of electrical
interactionin under the humid conditions mentioned earlier took material from the surface when the
arc wasn't getting through the material.

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flybac ... 3250-c.jpg

The stick and skip behavior of the arc can be seen to the sides of the areas of electro-lifting
which occurred during separate passes across the dish. d...z

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 am

As this thread has a very specific purpose which may have become less than clear over time and since
recovery of this forum, i should make clear that these experiments are an independent effort of offer
evidence which can generate curiosity or interest in the electric universe paradigm. They are also highly
dependent on collaboration over technical details that would provide clarity to my observations. These
experiments were to gain observational details that could be deciphered to build upon the suggestion
of scalable experiments which could also be classroom and conference suitable.
I've been doing what i can to introduce details which are useful in making the case for the electrical
mechanism of planetary sculpting, being proposed from the top down, but alternative perspectives have
been touched upon in a comparative sense so that we keep our eyes ahead of the blinders.

So as you read these posts and observations, you should see them in the context of what they
are intended to contribute and then offer your input where and when it is needed. This is a dependent
effort of a backyard experimenter even though it has an independent nature as an effort to establish
personal confidence in the paradigm. d...z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 am

When is a capacitor not a device for storing charge in an electro-static manner?

This question continues to bug me above all others. When i read explanations about electro-static charge
those explanation have the same sound to my brain as those applied to the accumulation of charge to
the plates of a capacitor. When speaking about planetary bodies and double layers i get the same
impression that electrostatic charge is occurring, it is just a different scale.
The difference in size seems to not change the principles when considering a leaky-capacitor as it is
described -wrt- the relation between earth's electrical environment and that of an electronics capacitor
which uses an air gap as a dielectric. So when we think about a moon or asteroid i get the impression that
the difference is the thickness and characteristics of the dielectric. Were it not for the rarified properties
of lunar and martian atmospheres it seems that we'd be seeing a lightshow of considerable intensity and
frequency and yet we still have a leaky capacitor storing up charge and releasing it when the potential
exceedes the threash-hold of dielectric breakdown. I've recently rhed that the constituents within an
atmosphere define the color of the discharge, nitrogen -being at high levels in earth's atmosphere- gives us
specific coloration but this relates to the visible mode of a discharge. What then can be said about the
non-visible mode of discharges, what do we use as a reference for their activity when we are not standing
there to see the disturbance of material which announces their presence?

The flashes seen on our moon should be accompanied by a surface alteration, craters.
Can we say that plumes are a dark-mode manifestation?

In many experiments, at low power levels, an electric winds had a major role in re-organizing material,
as did electro-magnetic activity, often displacing material well beyond the region of any arc that occurred.
I've even seen tiny craters form beyond the perimeter of a large crater which was the result of more dark-mode
discharge than arc-mode.
So i must ask the question, are the effects of a dark-mode discharge independent of atmospheric density and
the mechaniscal movement of air?
In experiments with a vacuum chamber setup the featrues formed were only slightly different than those made
outside the chambe,r which could only drop to around 20 in hg? d...z

Here is write-up with pictures.
http://para-az.com/cap-plate.html

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Here are some questions that keep running through my mind.
Some of these emerge from experiments rhed about in James Roe's pamphlet called:
What electricity Is. Reproduced in part at this link:
http://para-az.com/wei_by_james_roe.html

Also the requirements for an arc in an vacuum are described here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_arc

Since gravity is a force of attraction and electrostatic attraction is also an attractive force
will the two forces combine to move materials that have a high electrical charge but no path
for leakage as might be expected on mars where the thin atmosphere increases the dielectric
condition while also doing little to stop solar-charge bombardment?

Since a vacuum is used to further control electrical breakdown and resulting arc-over,
why should we expect that an interplanetary arc would be the first force
to disturb the surface of a planet?

Wouldn't a more likely scenario be that electrostatic and gravitational stress, during a close
encounter with a body of comparable size, would raise substantial amounts of material from
the surface, as is seen in martian dust storms, and then exploit the modified atmospheric
properties to discharge in arc mode? A similar process occurs with volcano lightning or
for that mater earth lightning through clouds and other paths. I am reminded of winter
thunderstorms and the intense lightning occurring in the dry air. Is electrical potential
somehow allowed to rise to higher level before breakdown, thus making that lightning
so much more pronounded when it does occur?

Now i bring up again behavior seen in the electro-mass-lifting experiment where electrical
stress could not be relieved by an arc so the material was torn away and then the surface
underneath became marked by craters, which we previously saw were made without visible arcs.
More importantly, the lifting stopped as soon as an arc formed and maintained its connection?

This tells me that; if there is no easy path for electrical stress to unload its potential
then something else has to give way before the arc can travel. So material movement
should precede the arc, not the other way around as is suggested by comparing hard-surface
metallic EDM to whatever process gives planetary scales sculpting where loose non-conductive
material is present and where atmospheric conditions resist arc discharge.

We might think to ask if the surface of Mars had subterranean pathways that favored electrical
discharge but that may not matter in consideration of low lifting potential while an arc is
established, as well as the tendency for an arc to form were conductivity is high...

Something seems off in comparing EDM of metals with planetary sculpting without first
considering electro-static mass-lifting of material... d...z

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 am

Here is a quote i've just seen for the first time from:
THOTH VOL I, No. 1 January 25, 1997
1:1.PLANETS, STARS, AND PLASMA PHYSICS By Wallace Thornhill

"The most promising work in EXPLAINING gravity is being done by a handful of
Classical Physicists who see it as a minute imbalance in electrostatic forces
associated with fundamental particles."

Here is the place i found it:
http://www.freewebs.com/soyps/thoth.htm

I don't know how to apply this but it touches on electrostatics, and due to
its association with gravity, that makes it a force to not be ignored. d...z

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 am

dahlenaz wrote:Here is a quote i've just seen for the first time from:
THOTH VOL I, No. 1 January 25, 1997
1:1.PLANETS, STARS, AND PLASMA PHYSICS By Wallace Thornhill

"The most promising work in EXPLAINING gravity is being done by a handful of
Classical Physicists who see it as a minute imbalance in electrostatic forces
associated with fundamental particles."

Here is the place i found it:
http://www.freewebs.com/soyps/thoth.htm

I don't know how to apply this but it touches on electrostatics, and due to
its association with gravity, that makes it a force to not be ignored. d...z

ttlbtg
At the link mentioned above Wal Thornhill also talks about the electrical interactions which
manifest themselves with earth's ionosphere as Sprites, Jets and Elves, which he
also discussed in the same context as spicules and corona on the sun and Saturn's
radial spokes.. THOTH VOL I, No. 2 February 5, 1997 1:2.RED SPRITES AND BLUE JETS

I have to wonder if these have low energy counterparts which would not manifest in
visible mode, but still show their presence as the disturbance of material prior to
electrical break-down to bodies large and small, such as Mars, the Moon and asteroids?

I cannont imagine why this would not be the case and this is why, to my way of thinking,
there is such great values in the usage of CRT experiments as classroom tools to
demonstrate how electric discharge effects, on loosely bonded material, form features
which have many similarities to full scale planetary craters, trenches, ridge structure and
a host of other features, even beaded material. d...z

Be sure to look through the directories of images rather than depending on the html
pages alone, because you may see something i missed,,, and for sure,,, do tell. 3dzp

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 am

dahlenaz wrote:To further demonstrate the mass-lifting process associated with an electricly charge body
and electrical interaction, i have this recent feature and a series of experiments with
the low-power flyback setup to offer some important observation about material thickness
and material being torn away before an arc in established, once an arc connects the lifting
process stops until contact is again lost. An arc has limits but electro-lifting force is proportional to body size.
More observations are necessary to bring all that happened to form this beutiful feature,
complete with a couple arc penetrations at the end of the pass. d...z

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flybac ... 8-s75c.jpg

And for you 3D enthusiasts:

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flybac ... 28-s65.jpg

ttlbtg
As a follow-up observation on the resulting appearance between electro-lifted masses of material
and features formed by an arc-mode discharge, i present these two images to show that a
distunguishing difference can be seen by the presence of material left behind when an arc
does the excavation. While in contrast, the feature made by massive electro-lifting gives a
clean swept appearance across the floor..

This is a huge detail to keep in mind when looking at the Martian features and surrounding surface. d...z

larger image:
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flybac ... 11-s75.jpg

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Here is an update on matrian spiders, which i will now refer to as Mars' star-like features. d...z

This image is from 2007 experiments with two CRT's

Larger image:http://para-az.com/mars-stars/star-like-dpst-s75c.jpg

This is From a region on Mars

To see the larger image go tohttp://para-az.com/mars-stars/star-like.jpg

or got to the link below

Where the image was found as a photo of the week with a caption about star-like dunes:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... hoto2.html

See my developing comparison at: http://para-az.com/mars-stars/mars-stars.html

ttlbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

I don't want to over-do the examples but this is presently the only place in thunderbolts.info where
may material is welcomed, so i have to give what i've got for you to have many examples to compare
with planetary features.
These are features which remained after the surface had exchanged charge repeatedly with my
finger and then was electrostatically cleaned during the burst and vortei event shown in the videos
at http://www.youtube.com/user/dahlenaz07 d...z

Sorry to send you to gootube,,i'm looking for a more "viewer-considerate" outlet. I welcome suggestions.

larger Image:
http://para-az.com/mars-stars/star-dpsitd2-6.47zss.jpg

ttljbtg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:43 am

The long tendrils seen in the Mars image above may be the beginning of ridge lines, but the most
important detail that can be seen in this image is going to require close examination to see
the radiating fingers along the outstretched tendrils. Non-symetrical fanned tendrils still
have symetry seen in their coronal hairs, a definate signature of electrical forces.

The influence of adjacent tendrils can be clearly seen by direction and spacing of fingering
and corona-aligned deposits. d...z

Larger image:
http://para-az.com/mars-stars/star-fan- ... 69-s75.jpg

ttljbtg