Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Metryq

Re: 3D Model of Planets

Unread post by Metryq » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:24 pm

If I understand the "Saturn" scenarios, one possibility is that Earth and other planets were satellites of Saturn all aligned like beads on a necklace. Check EU materials for Herbig-Haro objects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbig%E2%80%93Haro_object

Another possibility is "co-linear equilibrium," described in the recent Thunderbolts video "Discourses on an Alien Sky - The Great Conjunction of Primeval Times." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laLl8zE0JC4

(Pardon the naked URLs. The "maskurl" function is giving me trouble. Ah, it's the dashes that are messing up the BBCode.)
Last edited by nick c on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: corrected link

Megatron

Re: 3D Model of Planets

Unread post by Megatron » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Thank you for the links.
As I went to the second link I saw that there was a new episode of "Discourses on an Alien Sky."
This appears to be a direct answer to my question. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVaDBoy3qFU
Much appreciated.

oz93666

The Saturn Myth.....David Talbot

Unread post by oz93666 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 pm

This subject was raise on another forum , and I found myself lamenting that no clear picture has emerged from this book .... all I've come away with is that Saturn was at one time much closer, and near the pole star...

What I'm looking for is a picture of the ancient solar/saturn system ... what were the orbits and distances of the planets, moon and sun? ...Obviously we can't be precise , but Talbot has been looking at this for a long time now , he and others must have some ideas.

D_Archer

Re: The Saturn Myth.....David Talbot

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:05 am

I think if you study/read Dwardu Cordona there are answers, the Saturn system was like a shiskebab, the planets in a row, upon coming closer to Sol the saturn system came close and moved away again... came close and moved away again, eventually enough charge was equalized that Saturn could enter Sols domain, after this the system (shiskebabab) broke up and the planets settled in new orbits.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Bomb20

Unread post by Bomb20 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:35 pm

See comments here:
http://www.velikovsky.info/Saturn_Theory

Paper:
Equilibrium Distances of a Collinear Planetary System
Emilio Spedicato and Antonino Del Popolo
http://www00.unibg.it/dati/persone/636/412.pdf

Paper:
Dynamical Evolution of a Collinear Planetary System
Emilio Spedicato and Antonino Del Popolo
http://www00.unibg.it/dati/persone/636/413.pdf

Jno Cook has some pics for different periods of his speculative KRONOLOGY here:
http://www.mythsarehistory.com/1--10900.html
http://www.mythsarehistory.com/2--10900-to--10200.html
etc pp

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:19 pm

oz93666 wrote:This subject was raise on another forum , and I found myself lamenting that no clear picture has emerged from this book .... all I've come away with is that Saturn was at one time much closer, and near the pole star...

What I'm looking for is a picture of the ancient solar/saturn system ... what were the orbits and distances of the planets, moon and sun? ...Obviously we can't be precise , but Talbot has been looking at this for a long time now , he and others must have some ideas.

A portion of the book Collision, by Ted Holden and Troy McLachlan (pages 63-75), offers numerous visual clues
for the dynamics of what may have been involved in the evolution of an Herbig-Haro oblect..
I don't know if there is an online source of these pages so once i finish re-reading these pages i will
offer some details of the activity being proposed. d..z

keithnellie

time

Unread post by keithnellie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 am

I came here because of plasma cosmology and just recently began studying to folklore aspect of the EU. The idea of Saturn as a brown dwarf and the Earth enveloped inside the plasma atmosphere of it is mind boggling.

Many questions arise for me.

If inside the plasma atmosphere of the brown dwarf Saturn where the entire planet is lit at all times what did the inhabitants use as a gauge of time passage?

If they were unable to see beyond the plasma atmosphere why would the ancient megalith sites be built oriented to certain constellations?

How does any of this fit in with the Sumerian tales of the Annunaki/Nibiru? (I've seen these tales discounted because of their alien nature but how can they be discounted when all the rest used to form the Saturn brown dwarf theory, as far fetched as they may seem, be considered as fact?)

How much of our ancient past was recorded while inside the plasma atmosphere and when did the history begin where earth is at its present orbit? (This will probably answer my second question also.)

Grey Cloud

Re: time

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:17 am

Sitchin's tales are discounted because there are no Sumerian texts to back them up.
I would and have argued that the same is true for the Saturn theory(-ies).

That said, your question about time is a good one.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Specificity

Unread post by Specificity » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 pm

One of David Talbot's videos, possibly from his Discourses, discusses this topic. About 3:00 in.

https://youtu.be/eVaDBoy3qFU?list=PLwOA ... g6r6C_dtqB

In the polar configuration, one side of Saturn was always illuminated. From our perspective, spinning below, Saturn was a giant spinning crescent *edit* in the sky.
Politics are a scratch on the platinum record of Life, and society is stuck in the loop.

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:34 pm

keithnellie,
good questions indeed.
I feel that Earth probably was in very different space conditions in the past. For instance the Earth probably had a huge magnetic field that slowly decayed away to produce the weakening magnetic field we measure today. So something BIG happened to Earth, so it is not easy to rule things in or out.

Dating ancient megalith sites would confirm or deny Saturn System theory. There are Milky Way stories that go way back so it seems likely that inhabitants could see the stars way before there was supposed to be a Saturn System. So the dating of it seems shaky.

You know that strong evidence for a Neptune-size body as another planet certainly opens up the idea of this planet being in a very elliptical orbit and so periodically interacting with the other planets, including Earth. So Nibiru, planet X, and such need to be studied carefully.

<How much of our ancient past was recorded while inside the plasma atmosphere and when did the history begin where earth is at its present orbit? keithnellie>

When did the Earth move from it's ancient position or orbit to it's present orbit? A great circle of temples exists which very strongly suggest that this was the equator of the Earth in ancient times. That would have put the North Pole in North America so that there would have been much ice there but Siberia would have been much warmer and matching flora and fauna has been found there. A fairly quick pole shift through the Earth would have been extremely dramatic.

So the ancient civilization was wiped out except for the huge stone blocks and temples built from such. A small number of survivors reproduced and spread across a newish Earth. Later Earth settled into it's present orbit.

Cheers,
Mo

spagyr

Unread post by spagyr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm

If I may suggest, being surrounded by megaliths...When the Saturn system collapsed, poor Earth came out from the anode glow to savage disaster. What survivors remained were confronted with a stunning night sky, which they started to map, which suggests to me they were a pretty bright bunch...

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't buy the Saturn config thing - I don't see it reflected in any myhology. What I do see is hints of the Earth's axis changing. If this is the case then perhaps the astronomers of old were not mapping a new sky per se but re-mapping a changed sky. With the new sky scenario they would have to invent astronomy; with the altered sky they would already have the astronomy skills.
On a different tack, I would think that Saturn buggering off and the stars revealing themselves would entail a serious reconsideration of one's understanding of the Universe. A somewhat changed sky would not. Again, I do not see anything in the mythology to suggest the first scenario.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

sketch1946

Unread post by sketch1946 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:22 pm

I'm a sceptic about alignments generally, but who knows really?

From a geometrical point of view, if anyone with no knowledge at all of alignments, or precessions or anything were to arrange a bunch of twenty or thirty or more large semi irregular stones in a more or less circular arrangement, then the number of variables would suggest that the centre of this stone, or the edge of that stone, or the shadow of this one on that one... etc... the number of possibilities for alignments would be astronomical :-)
Stonehenge_plan.jpg
You can see plainly in this image the orientation is not north-south, there are so many stones that something has to align with something 'significant'....

Not even going into how the sky might have appeared at some theoretical date in the past...

(pic from wikipedia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

spagyr

Unread post by spagyr » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:42 am

I'm easy either way Greycloud, but the design and execution of certain megaliths suggest a very serious approach. Newgrange in Ireland was taken apart rock by rock over one professors' entire life (and rebuilt, phew), It is a man made hill with a single passage, plus other subtle stuff. But the passage is not straight, and had a large rock with a bowl like depression at the inner end on the floor, which may have held water. Above it lay a corbelled sort of chimney, it being thought that the light from the passage be reflected up the ceiling. Furthermore the non straight passage may have acted as a slit to further filter the light. Those with powerful googlefu can lose an evening or two, if they can avoid the new age noise. Notwithstanding we can't date rock, it is thought Newgrange pre-dates the pyramids. Thus do experts judge..

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:50 am

What do the animals use as a gauge for the passage of time?
Do they even care what year it is?

I start with this, because the question seems to presume we were thinking then as we do now, which may not be the case.
In debates and discussions about the Saturn theory, the idea that the events may even have been the cause of, or helped, the awakening of man to his present state of consciousness, often gets proposed.

Maybe we simply weren't the timekeepers back then, that we are now.
With no seasons, there wouldn't be such a need.

Just throwing that in as a possibility to consider.

Or maybe what others say is right, and we had advanced technologies way back then,
and used atomic clocks.
Before Atlantis sunk. :lol:

Paul