Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Tansi

Location of Squatter Man - and relation to Saturn

Unread post by Tansi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:03 pm

I understood that the plasma event of Squatter Man took place in the southern sky. (is it possible to get a copy of the mapped rock carvings Peratt made for his study?)

But what confuses me is if it's in the south, how does it relate to Saturn which was supposed to be held in the North (north star location)?

Did Squatter man appear as the system was breaking up, Saturn pulling away - and how? Why would there be a plasma event in the south if the 'action' was in the north. I'm totally ignorant of electricity and how things form circuits so that could be part of my confusion.

If someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

GenesisAria

Possible missing visual detail in Polar Configuration?

Unread post by GenesisAria » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm not going to get into the details as to why i suggest this change, as it's largely intuitive, but anyone who works with plasma physics can see why i may have suggested it. It also accounts for variations of the symbolism, due to the different perspectives people may have had, or the differing visibility of the other polarity of the plasma formations.
❀桜舞う空~ ☯

Aes Sedai

I am confused.

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 am

Hello,

I have become enthralled by the electric universe theory. It matches my views on things far more than the mainstream scientific theories have. I have questioned so much of these theories, because they never provide evidence. Never.

My favorite thing about the electric universe theory is the way assumptions are not treated as fact. However, this leaves me with a few questions, because I feel like other assumption may be being treated as facts. Everything about the electric universe adds up, until we start talking about past solar system configurations based on cave drawings. I want to understand this better, but presently I feel like there are assumptions I can't line up with evidence. I want to.

I am not playing devil's advocate. I am asking how to understand this better and giving the reasons I am failing to understand it, because I would like to know what I may be missing. I have watched every electric universe video on the Youtube channel and have been thoroughly spellbound. Now, with no intent to offend, I will ask my questions, because I really want to know.

If ancient people all drew similar drawings, how do we know they were drawings of what they saw in the sky?

Assuming (this is an assumption) that they were all drawing similar things they saw in the sky, I will stipulate the next assumption that what they saw were planets interacting with one another. Why is it assumed that the planets were close? Why did these images have to be enormous in the sky. If planets were at their present distances from Earth and experienced the same assumed electrical discharge patterns that we assume ancient men drew on stone, the patterns would still be visible, they would simply be smaller in the sky. To an observer, they would still be remarkable!

I keep seeing videos that assume the planets were all close together. Why? Even if they were on closer orbits, they could be on the opposite side of the sun which would put them at enormous distances. I suppose they would pass close to one another occasionally in their orbits, though.

Why is it assumed that Earth and Venus had to interact with Mars in order for a planetary electrical discharge to make changes to the Martian surface? We have an entire asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter that could have been a planet that interacted with Mars to create the same effects, but could have been far more devastating to the planet which became the asteroid belt. That is me assuming. But I am also questioning why this assumption isn't ever addressed? I really want to know. Maybe I am asking stupid questions.

I have also seen the assumption put forth that Earth and Mars were planets of the sun Saturn. We then came under the Sun's influence, which quenched Saturn's sun like activity when our current sun took that role and the Earth and Mars took orbital positions around the Sun. Thornhill said that Saturn was a brown dwarf star that was captured by our current sun. He called it Prot-Saturn's capture.

I want to believe that Earth was a planet revolving around the brown dwarf star Saturn and that we were captured by our present sun and that ancient humans saw incredible electrical displays that they immortalized on stone in drawings, but I don't know where the evidence is. Did a lot of people draw similar drawings? Sure. Does that mean Saturn was a star? No. Is the theory better than anything Stephen Hawking has to offer? Absolutely! But I really want more. I refuse to "believe" anything in science. As a Christian, I "believe" only one thing based on faith. I admit it. I believe so much of what the electric universe model has to offer, but struggle with the guess work that puts all of our planets together for a certain period of time, as we transition from a brown dwarf star to our current sun, without dying.

In a nut shell, I see the electric universe explained as it is, beautifully. It is pretty much undeniable. But I get anxious where I am asked to "believe" in past events that are not supported by evidence. Perhaps I have missed the evidence. So, that is what I am asking for.

Thank you!

Webbman

Re: I am confused.

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:10 am

I think you would need the thunderbolts team to answer those questions so I cant help you there.

I can welcome you to the boards though!

give it some time and take a look around, you might find the information your looing for.
its all lies.

Aes Sedai

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Thank you very much! I want to learn more. I have more questions than answers, I'm afraid! :D

LunarSabbathTruth

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Aes Sedai wrote:Hello,
.... Why is it assumed that Earth and Venus had to interact with Mars in order for a planetary electrical discharge to make changes to the Martian surface? ....
Because the ancient witnesses identified the planets involved by name.

The Greek poet said that it happened at the time of the Trojan War, and that Venus inflicted a scar upon Mars.

- joe

Aes Sedai

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:45 pm

I mean scientific evidence that Venus was close to Earth. I understand that there is hearsay evidence based on interpretations of the drawings. People today interpret the Constitution of the United States to get the exact opposite meaning of what it says if they just read it. Interpretations can lead to any conclusion. I don't think we have actual evidence that someone in the past said that Venus came close to Earth or Mars. Even if they did, it wouldn't be admissible in a court let alone as scientific evidence. Don't get me wrong, I am by no means a naysayer. I just want tangible evidence. I see hope that there is evidence whereas I see nothing but grasping at straws and money when it comes to the main stream Big Bang theorists. So, I understand where ancient drawings with similarities could lead one to interpret certain things, but I want actual evidence. That said, I believe that the scarring on Mars and all of the similar cratering on other planets, asteroids and comets are clear signs of electrical discharge. I just haven't been convinced of where it came from. I also see a haunting asteroid belt that I don't think broke up for no reason. It seems that the one thing that could have been a planet that was utterly destroyed by an electrical exchange between planets, is left out of the discussion.

Younger Dryas

Re: Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Where did the Star Saturn come from?

Where did its orbit originate?

Was Jupiter ever apart of the original Dwarf Star?

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/janthr ... 9120/fig1/

Wasn't She/They beautiful. Their orbit became shorter and shorter. A decent estimate would be to hold the figurines at arms length --- they measure roughly 3.5cms in height. The curious observer may even be able to spot when they collected the planets Mars/Mercury. (her feet). "If the central religious figure of our ancestors was a woman giving birth to a child, and not as in our time, a man dying on the cross, it would not be unreasonable to infer that life and the love of life -- rather than death and the fear of death; were dominant in society as well as art." -Raine Eisler

I'd say we got shut out of Saturns plasmasheath a very long time ago... 65 Million years ago? Chronology's always a fanciful affair. But the geological record certainly points to it.

https://goo.gl/images/MyYTae
Its the origin of design gentlemen that points the way. So simple yet always so illusive. Flintstones, Homo Erectus Hand Axes. The attention to detail, Meticulous. The design replicated over and over. Only the size of stone changes. For the better part of 1million years the same thing is created. Completely useless when attempting to take down a gazelle, their devotion to what was seen ... was unwavering. Like seeds they universally echo "Don't forget who we are, where we come from. Don't forget how we came to be"

What was this great dance about if not for us to observe?
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Aes Sedai,
if one looks up 'asteroids' then one sees that there is mostly two types of asteroids. Although this could have been core and crust or mantle, the possibility that two planets were involved leads one to examine the planets and moons to see if a lot of material was missing from them.

Cheers,
Mo

ConsciousNutshell

Unread post by ConsciousNutshell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:34 am

Regards,
I'm a newcomer here, and I've been researching for sometime about electric universe and planetary formation. I have a lot of questions to ask about solar system formation (Saturn's Polar Configuration and capture by the Sun).
  • - As far as I know, there are several different setups of planets (Cardona, Talbott, Thornhill, Yukteswar's binary model, Jno Cook, Grubaugh, R. Bass...). In some of these arrangements planets are aligned in a stack, and are supposed not to revolve arround its parent orb (I guess Birkeland currents are involved in that). Can anybody provide links to peer reviewed papers where some of these possibilities are explained? [I mean position of bodies, parent orbits, distance to Saturn or the Sun during the capture, presence of Sun in the moment of capture -disruption of Saturn system- and son on.
  • Would it be possible to get an orbital software simulator accounting for electrical forces (with change of mass' measure according to Thornhill) similar to Sandbox Universe or the like? .

• - Are you aware of scientific papers about planet formation in plasma nebulas (Herg Haros) probably by z-pinch effect, and Marklund convection?

- Then I may post some threads about the timing about these events (start of polar configuration in a Herbig-Haro, capture by Sun...). Other issues might be related to pole shift (rotation axis destabilization) and how it would affect ancient cultures.

Thanks very much.

Younger Dryas

Conjecture: Who Sent Saturn?

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Some New/Old Postulates:

Earth, Mars, Uranus and Neptune were all planets (satellites) of the star Saturn, and had been orbiting Saturn for billions of years since their creation when, shortly before the Cambrian, 560 million years ago, Saturn intersected with the Solar System -- perhaps for the first time.

Saturn swept around the Sun like a comet, to return every 26,000,000 or 27,000,000 years, still with the original planets in tow, that is, as equatorial satellites. Over time, some of Saturn's planets were captured by the Sun. This happened to Earth after the Permian, 250 million years ago. This could only happen to Saturnian satellites on prograde orbits around Saturn.

The return of Saturn at 27,000,000-year intervals was responsible for the periodic extinctions which the Earth has experienced since the Cambrian. On traveling through the plasmasphere of the Sun, Saturn would attempt to discharge to any nearby objects, including, of course, Earth. (This would be true whether Earth traveled with Saturn as a satellite, or Earth was already orbiting the Sun.)

The ability of Saturn to attract other planets, especially the inner planets, has to be the result of Saturn entering the Solar System with an exceedingly high positive charge. It could also be suggested that Earth may have been captured and released a number of times in the last few million years.Over a much longer period of time, extinctions were most likely caused by electric field attractive or repulsive forces which changed the Earth's orbit plus massive electric discharges (arcing) from Saturn, perhaps only as Saturn reached perihelion with the Sun.

The specificity of the extent of many extinctions can probably be attributed to the different locations of the strike point of the arcing from Saturn (on land, shallow sea, or ocean), and the fact that at different times the contact would have varied with the chance location of Saturn and the position of Earth.

Saturn may have been responsible for all the speciation after the Cambrian, and especially the complex species which have developed since that time. Speciation probably took place during or after every extinction period, although it might have taken many thousands of years before new species stabilized and would show up in the record.

The fact that Saturn was never deflected by the Solar System planet Jupiter (Until 3147bc) would be explained by the fact that in 560,000,000 years Saturn would have entered the Solar System only 19 or 20 times.

Once the period of Saturn was significantly reduced (6 or 3 million years ago) it would have come closer to the Sun more frequently (of which we have physical records)

Are the wandering natures of Dwarf Star's erratic or infact quite rational? Do we have any speculation of where Saturn came from? The Centauri system appears to hold some significance that I've yet to comprehend. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Younger Dryas

Re: Conjecture: Who Sent Saturn?

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:56 am

We have Perratt's plasmoid would it not make sense if this was simply scaled up - the Three Ball Plasmoids become (Our Sun, Alpha Centauri, and Sirius) ... are we getting closer to or further away from these systems as we traverse? What are the physics involved in say Mars or Earth freely rising up and down along a Polar Column?

Are their other connections to other Systems that are operating similarly to a central nervous system?

I've given myself a year to make sense of it; don't be shy!

I guess I need to brush up on my Thunderbolts history ...

Sep 20**, 2007*
Milky Way Plasma-focus Plasmoid

*Infrared and x-ray telescopes have confirmed the existence
of a plasma-focus plasmoid at the core of the Milky Way.
This high-energy electrical formation is the heart of the
galactic circuit.*

Recent infrared and x-ray views of our galaxy’s core have
revealed a plasma torus (doughnut-shaped ring), or plasmoid,
less than two light-years across. Because dust blocks
visible light, viewing the core has not been possible until
the advent of telescopes that can “see” infrared and x-ray
light, which can penetrate dust. The x-ray radiation from
the plasmoid is typical of that given off by highly excited
stars, indicating extremely strong electrical stress. The
strong electrical field in the plasmoid acts as a particle
accelerator. Electrons accelerated to high speeds will
spiral in a magnetic field and give off x-rays. They also
give off x-rays when they pass near a heavier ion.

The plasmoid also accelerates ions—primarily hydrogen and
helium nuclei—to high speeds. The ions collide and fuse to
build up heavier nuclei. This accounts for the plasmoid’s
observed enrichment in oxygen and iron.

The plasmoid is the “generator” that powers the intermittent
ejections from a galactic core. In a galactic circuit
<http://www.holoscience.com/synopsis.php ... alaxy#dest>,
electrical power flows inward along the spiral arms,
lighting the stars as it goes, and is concentrated and
stored in the central plasmoid. When the plasmoid reaches a
threshold density, it discharges, usually along the galaxy’s
spin axis. This process can be replicated in a laboratory
with the plasma focus

<http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=tyybhrr8> device.

The discharge forms a jet of neutrons, heavy ions, and
electrons. The neutrons decay to form concentrations of
matter that appear as quasars
<http://plasmascience.net/tpu/elec_currents.html>.
Electromagnetic forces confine the jet to thin filaments
<http://plasmascience.net/tpu/galaxy.Radio.html> that remain
coherent for thousands of light-years. The jet usually ends
in double layers that extend for many times the size of the
galaxy and radiate copiously in radio frequencies
<http://plasmascience.net/tpu/galaxy.Radio.html>. The
diffuse currents then flow toward the galaxy’s equatorial
plane and spiral back toward the core.

A core plasmoid was first discovered in the Andromeda galaxy
<../../2005/arch05/051006starring.htm>, our neighbor and
possibly our “mother
<../../2005/arch05/050106universe-arp.htm>”. With this
discovery of the plasmoid at the core of the Milky Way, we
can expect similar discoveries for all nearby galaxies.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Younger Dryas says, "The fact that Saturn was never deflected by the Solar System planet Jupiter (Until 3147bc) would be explained by the fact that in 560,000,000 years Saturn would have entered the Solar System only 19 or 20 times."

Thank you for posting about this. I had never heard of a more circuitous route for a Saturn/entourage electrical capture before.

Brown dwarfs are very numerous, according to na sa. It might be difficult to work out the past travels.
Brown dwarfs are as plentiful as stars | Astronomy.com
100 Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way? - Sky & Telescope

I have thought about the origin of the Milky Way-- which, if it was ejected along the axis of the Andromeda Galaxy, would have a twin. Nice to know that's out there.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Brown dwarfs are as plentiful as stars | Astronomy.com
100 Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way? - Sky & Telescope
Of course, while V. was a psychoanalyst, and sweepingly diagnosed all people with PTSD, there are still plenty of ways to have major planetary catastrophes -- not that I want to add to any one's worries. No one can or should guarantee the continued safety of the solar system.

NA Sa has admitted in a press release that they have not looked overhead or down below for other objects orbiting the Sun.

I think NEOs will continue to come up from underneath us, or the sun will darken and possibly it will fission. The good news will be, the EU was right. The bad news will be, there will be a few adjustments. (:
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 am

Thank you for posting about this. I had never heard of a more circuitous route for a Saturn/entourage electrical capture before.

No problem. Chronology's a crapshoot but using mainstream durations helps allow for a fairly simple sequencing of events. Like the collision between atoms. Its how 'we' measure the arrow of time. I've come to understand most Stone Tool (heads) as representative of the Saturnian system observed as far back as 3mya.

Noel Boaz, a paleontologist, from his book Eco Homo (1997) reacts appropriately to this long lineage in detailing a single outstanding fact. "The available archaeological data on Homo erectus reveals that one type of tool was used for about a million years -- one type of stone tool, for a million years, all over Africa wherever Homo erectus is found"

Their brains were only slightly smaller then ours.

"This stone tool is the Acheulean hand axe. It is not an easy tool to make and modern Homo sapiens graduate students are not able to fashion a very good one even after an entire academic term of practical experience."

"The implication is that Homo erectus would have expended a tremendous amount of time and energy -- years -- laboriously learning how to make hand axes. The technique must have been passed on by rote repetition. Hand axes stayed the same for untold generations. This method of cultural transmission is entirely foreign to us. Nothing that we Homo sapiens learn and internalize stays the same. We have to change it, improve it, make it look better, modify it to fit our specific needs -- be it a chair, an art form, or our own language. But this never occurred to Homo erectus, not in a million years."

The Acheulean hand axe is so unusual, and so clearly a finished product of a very specific design, that it almost looks like an import from the future. It is flat, carefully chipped (and sharp) along all edges, almond shaped with the pointed end always displaced to one side of the central axis, and consistently modeled to a shape which does not vary over an enormous span of time and geography.

Brown dwarfs are very numerous, according to na sa. It might be difficult to work out the past travels.

I'm entertaining the idea that Magnetite deposits within the brain are functioning similarly to the orbits of Dwarf Stars. Magnetite is a magnetic mineral also possessed by homing pigeons, migratory salmon, dolphins, honeybees, and bats. Indeed, some bacteria even contain strands of magnetite that function, according to Dr Charles Walcott of the Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology in Ithaca, New York, "as tiny compass needles, allowing them [the bacteria] to orient themselves in the earth's magnetic field and swim down to their happy home in the mud".

It seems that magnetite helps direction finding in animals and helps migratory species migrate successfully by allowing them to draw upon the earth's magnetic fields.

The collapsing of a Stars plasmasphere or its sphere of influence decreasing as a result of electrical stress shuts them out, the same happens to the shrinking brains of Alzeheimers/Aphosia patients. Iron clusters appear to be the most likely candidate for neurodegeneration.

I came across a Gentlemen a number of years ago, Gooch? who speculated that Neanderthal was using this as a means to discover iron deposits within the ground (Red Ochre) similar to the way dowsers operate.

Its all highly speculative, but curious none the less. Perhaps the randomness of Dwarf Stars may be explained by the migrations of Hominids, not by imitation, but rather a scaling down of Electrical pattern recognition. A silent hand of direction.

https://www.the-scientist.com/?articles ... man-Brain/
Environmental Magnetite in the Human Brain

http://eatgenius.com/magnetite-and-our- ... tic-sense/
Magnetite and our Electromagnetic Sense

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/sep/25 ... -shrinking
Modern Human Brains Shrinking

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... -58185724/
Red Barns; and the Physics of Dying Stars