Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Earth's axis in polar configuration

Unread post by moses » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:18 pm

celeste,
this all assumes that the pole was fixed and always pointing to the same spot in the sky. Whereas if it always pointed to Mars then Mars may have been in some orbit around the Earth and thus the pole would have swept out a plane at least. And when Earth - Mars was lined up with Jupiter and Saturn, at least, then tremendous currents could have flowed prompting the ancients to record such events.

Cheers,
Mo

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Videos

The series, Discourses on an Alien Sky, explain the Saturn polar configuration pretty well. Video #1 may answer your questions. Otherwise, keep watching the videos following that till you get it clearer maybe.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svfWvSH ... g6r6C_dtqB

#8 on the list is titled Visualizing the Polar Configuration.

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:51 am

moses wrote:celeste,
this all assumes that the pole was fixed and always pointing to the same spot in the sky. Whereas if it always pointed to Mars then Mars may have been in some orbit around the Earth and thus the pole would have swept out a plane at least. And when Earth - Mars was lined up with Jupiter and Saturn, at least, then tremendous currents could have flowed prompting the ancients to record such events.

Cheers,
Mo
This is why it is so important to read " Hamlet's Mill". The actual position of the pole, compared to background stars, was accurately recorded for centuries. The precession of pole compared to background stars, was recorded over centuries. This point is often missed by those focusing only on solar system dynamics. At NO TIME in recorded hstory, was Earth's North pole reported as being in stars near Earth's ecliptic plane!

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:14 pm

celeste,
We are missing out on the overview story here. In the Saturn System the line of planets was as you say and then this system came into the Solar System and so Earth's north pole moved from pointing to Canopus to it's present position. One must assume that the pole's position in the sky was not recorded during this transition. One needs to give an estimate of the time involved in this to judge whether the recorded pole positions were actually in this Saturn System.

My theory is that Earth - Mars was where the asteroids are now, and had Mars orbiting Earth with the north pole of Earth always facing Mars. This configuration broke up and Earth went into a very elliptical orbit producing all the ice ages. So I think that the datings are very different between the two theories. Thus the recorded pole positions likely started after the ice ages. So my theory does not have the north pole of Earth pointing at Saturn and the ecliptic plane very often at all, only rarely to Saturn but all hell broke loose when it did.

I have read much of 'Hamlet's Mill' but that is more like torture. I prefer the geological evidence and thinking.
Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Personally I prefer Peratt's Southern Ball Plasmoid being associated with Canopus:
Canopus: origin from the Semitic root G(C)-N-B (Gimmel-Nun-Beth), from which the Arabic word for south, janūb ( جنوب ), is derived.

For Saturn after 10500B.C, I've found it helpful to stick to Ursa Minor/Ursa Major.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

BeyondTheVeil

Permanently Aligned Planets in Proto-Saturn Hypothesis

Unread post by BeyondTheVeil » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 pm

I really like the proto-Saturn hypothesis and I believe it holds a lot of merit. I would like to see some experimental support for the proposed aligned orbits of Venus, Mars, and Earth, though. No doubt an electrically controlled system using Birkeland currents certainly has the power to put planets wherever it is electrically feasible and energetically preferred to have them. And perhaps this is done similarly to how the aggregated particles align themselves in the video clip supplied by Thrivaltech in https://youtu.be/CbjYR44bqJs?t=6m25s. It would be convincing to see an experiment done in a 2D plane, or in a 3D chamber, such as SAFIRE, to see a model star place and hold 3 planets in orbits where the planets remained in constant, eclipsed orbits.

I would attempt some experiments like this myself, but I left all my electronic components in the US when I moved to Peru earlier this year, and haven't figured out how to replace them here, yet.
Unless you ask, the answer is always "No".

Watsong

Alien Sky - Falling Debris and Perched Boulders

Unread post by Watsong » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:28 am

This post ties in with the "Discourses on an Alien Sky" series, available here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/category/disc/

In reference to the suggested period of debris falling due to close range interactions between planets, I found the following interesting in that respect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUn99u3 ... .be&t=2060

This video mostly discusses rock mounds and rock complexes found in the United States. I am ignoring the "Giants" part of the video, which begins in full at 37 minutes in. The time index that I have put in the link is at a point where the narrator shows photographs and a diagram of a rather interesting wall, connecting several perched boulders together in series. The perched boulders appear to be of the same kind as those found worldwide - seemingly hastily constructed and required the movement of, sometimes massive and always heavy, boulders and rocks. What I found particularly interesting is the presence of various "holes" in the wall. Areas large enough to take cover in, should the need arise. The narrator had no idea as to why such holes were included in the wall. His narrative focus was on -whom- built and their level of technology and not -why- these constructions were built.

I also found of note his occasional references to the constructions as being astronomical in nature. The best example being here:

https://youtu.be/VUn99u3a7XE?t=779

Perhaps there were particular times of day or the year when falling debris was more likely, enabling the use of astronomy to better predict when debris was likely to fall?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:47 pm

The water in Saturn's rings and satellites is like that on Earth except for moon Phoebe, which is out of this world

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-12-saturn-sa ... e.html#jCp

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-saturn-sa ... hoebe.html

By developing a new method for measuring isotopic ratios of water and carbon dioxide remotely, scientists have found that the water in Saturn's rings and satellites is unexpectedly like water on the Earth, except on Saturn's moon Phoebe, where the water is more unusual than on any other object so far studied in the Solar System.

The results, found in the Icarus paper "Isotopic Ratios of Saturn's Rings and Satellites: Implications for the Origin of Water and Phoebe" by Planetary Science Institute Senior Scientist Roger N. Clark, also mean we need to change models of the formation of the Solar System because the new results are in conflict with existing models. Robert H. Brown (U. Arizona), Dale P. Cruikshank (NASA), and Gregg A. Swayze (USGS) are co-authors.

Isotopes are different forms of elements but with differing numbers of neutrons. Adding a neutron adds mass to the element, and that can change processes of how a planet, comet, or moon is formed. Water is composed of two hydrogen (H) atoms and one oxygen atom, H2O. Adding a neutron to one hydrogen atom, then called deuterium (D), increases the mass of a water molecule (HDO) by about 5 percent, and that small change results in isotopic differences in the formation of a planet, moon, or comet, and changes the evaporation of water after formation. The deuterium to hydrogen ratio (D/H) is a fingerprint of the formation conditions, including temperature and evolution over time. Evaporating water enriches deuterium in the remaining surface.

Models for the formation of the Solar System indicate that the D/H should be much higher in the colder outer Solar System than in the hotter inner system where the Earth formed. Deuterium is more abundant in cold molecular clouds. Some models predict the D/H should be 10 times higher for the Saturn system than on Earth. But the new measurements show this is not the case for Saturn's rings and satellites except Saturn's moon Phoebe.

The discovery of an unusual deuterium to hydrogen isotopic ratio (D/H) for Saturn's moon Phoebe means it was formed in and comes from a far part of the Solar System, Clark said. "Phoebe's D/H ratio is the highest value yet measured in the Solar System, implying an origin in the cold outer Solar System far beyond Saturn."

The team also measured the carbon-13 to carbon-12 (13C/12C) ratio on Saturn's moon Iapetus and Phoebe. Iapetus, which also has D/H similar to Earth, also has 13C/12C close to Earth's values, but Phoebe is almost five times higher in the carbon isotope. The carbon dioxide presence places limits on how much of Phoebe could have evaporated to space after formation, leaving the only possibility that Phoebe formed in the very cold outer reaches of the Solar System, much further out than Saturn, and was subsequently perturbed into an orbit where it was captured by Saturn. Exactly how far out Phoebe originated is unknown. There are currently no measurements of D/H or 13C/12C for the icy surfaces on Pluto or Kuiper Belt objects beyond Pluto, but this new methodology will enable us to make such measurements of the surface ices.

The measurements were made from the NASA Cassini spacecraft using the Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer (VIMS) over the course of the mission. An improved calibration of the instrument, completed early in 2018, enabled the precision needed for these measurements of reflected light from the rings and satellites. The new method of measuring isotopic ratios on solids like water ice and carbon dioxide ice using reflectance spectroscopy remotely will enable measurements of isotopic ratios for other objects throughout the Solar System, putting further constraints on models of Solar System formation.

The Saturn system D/H values close to the Earth's values imply a similar water source for the inner and outer Solar System, and new models need to be developed where the change from inner to outer Solar System is less.

The NASA Europa Clipper mission could be used to measure isotopic ratios on the icy Galilean satellites around Jupiter, and Clark is a Co-Investigator on the mission and hopes to make such measurements.

Explore further: Scientists Discover Pluto Kin Is a Member of Saturn Family

More information: Roger N. Clark et al. Isotopic Ratios of Saturn's Rings and Satellites: Implications for the Origin of Water and Phoebe, Icarus (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.icarus.2018.11.029

Journal reference: Icarus search and more info website

Provided by: Planetary Science Institute search and more info website

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-12-saturn-sa ... e.html#jCp

keithnellie

duplicating purple dawn light

Unread post by keithnellie » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:50 am

Does anyone know of experiments that attempt to duplicate the effects of light similar to the purple dawn light that would have engulfed the Earth when it was a moon of brown dwarf Saturn?
I want to duplicate that light in my greenhouse to see the effects on plants. I read about red light therapy and near infrared light therapy and its effects on healing and getting the light from florescent sources ins't optimal. They suggest LED red and infrared. Would red filters with incandescent lights work? They suggest the light should be in the 670 nano meter wavelength. How is that measured?

keithnellie

Re: duplicating purple dawn light

Unread post by keithnellie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:12 am

I figured out how to do my testing. I'm getting red and purple neon tubes which actually have those colors of plasma inside so ought to duplicate what I'm investigating.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 am

The key is infrared, that is the main characteristic of the light from a Brown Dwarf.
Brown dwarfs glow in the red and infrared spectrum until they sufficiently cool down, emitting X-rays and infrared light that scientists can measure.
https://www.space.com/23798-brown-dwarfs.html

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:35 pm

T Dwarf stars like Jupiter and Saturn (when they were glowing) gave off a lot of red and infrared light. However, they also gave off blue, ultraviolet and even x-ray light from low-energy coronas as well. They would appear purple in the skies of Ganymede and Earth. Uranus and Neptune were once T Dwarfs that also glowed purple as well as Jupiter and Saturn in ancient times.

dahlenaz

Re: Alien Sky - Falling Debris and Perched Boulders

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Watsong wrote:This post ties in with the "Discourses on an Alien Sky" series, available here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/category/disc/

In reference to the suggested period of debris falling due to close range interactions between planets, I found the following interesting in that respect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUn99u3 ... .be&t=2060

This video mostly discusses rock mounds and rock complexes found in the United States. I am ignoring the "Giants" part of the video, which begins in full at 37 minutes in. The time index that I have put in the link is at a point where the narrator shows photographs and a diagram of a rather interesting wall, connecting several perched boulders together in series. The perched boulders appear to be of the same kind as those found worldwide - seemingly hastily constructed and required the movement of, sometimes massive and always heavy, boulders and rocks. What I found particularly interesting is the presence of various "holes" in the wall. Areas large enough to take cover in, should the need arise. The narrator had no idea as to why such holes were included in the wall. His narrative focus was on -whom- built and their level of technology and not -why- these constructions were built.

I also found of note his occasional references to the constructions as being astronomical in nature. The best example being here:

https://youtu.be/VUn99u3a7XE?t=779

Perhaps there were particular times of day or the year when falling debris was more likely, enabling the use of astronomy to better predict when debris was likely to fall?

The videos you mention, for the formation of mounds, are no longer available on youtube.
Was there a title which could be search on other platforms not involved in censorship?

The formation of mounds was a common feature across a surface, exposed to electro-dynamic
interactions and potential dischaging during dust-covered CRT experiments. During instances when a probe was
moved above a surface or when another similarly sized CRT screen was passed over a dust covered surface,
numerous features such as mounts and pillars of material were assembled. Discharge patterns were
often highlighted by accumulation of material around the perimeter or in the interior, near the central area.
It was as if material became polarized and then was drawn back down to specific locations of charge.
In electrostatic experiments, material would exchange charge making repeated trips from one surface to
another if given the opportunity. Transfered material would become arranged around discharge locations.
Crater features would appear as an accumulation of material transfered to a bare CRT screen. In more recent
experiments, crater features were found in transfered material after entire surfaces were transformed
into bumpy regions as material was carried away during field interaction.

http://para-az.com/page_eight.html
One example among many

There is a lot going on during an electo-dynamic field interaction.
One catastrophe may have assembled the necessary protection for the next,
which survivors may have learned to exploit.
I wonder if any legends cover the movement of boulders into piles.

Electric-spark-scars.com
d..z

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:20 pm

keithnellie wrote:I figured out how to do my testing. I'm getting red and purple neon tubes which actually have those colors of plasma inside so ought to duplicate what I'm investigating.
If you ever do your testing, please post pics, if you will. Thanks!

Moderator Edit - this thread is continued here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum3/ph ... p?f=4&t=11