Electric Uranus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

onthehook

Re: Uranus explosion

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:05 am

I think the ratio in infinite mass starts from the sun as more energy potential and as it reaches the edge of the heliosphere it is more mass potential, each planet would be locked in its own created energy level, as far as harmonics, we are in one with an alignment in the stream from the sun, over time I think the harmonic alignments come and go, that would explain the plasma balls next to the sun also.
These are the broad strokes and details may be wrong, but I also think this explains "cometary" behavior. (I think) as the energy levels increase in the Sodium crystals they are attracted to the more energy saturated space at the sun, the closer they get the more ions they (either attract) discharge?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 am

I think its discharge, and the charge state is regulated by Ions.
This must be the wildest speculation you have read for a while but Ions must work both ways, both being able to store a charge and discharge, kind of the glue in the sawdust that makes the block of wood.
Glad this isn't peer reviewed.
I also believe that these are the most basic principles involved, that other projects already have refined this, that is why it is important to work it out.
What about a block of salt controlled statically to drive a craft, at least in our solar system?
How about a static device to make hundred ton rocks weightless?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 am

And if the casing was still on the pyramids, what would happen if you filled the Granite box with water, all kinds of pesky questions.
And give me one good reason why the sun and planets don't all work on varying levels of the same principle.
A train goes by this place loaded with coal and sometimes one hundred cars long, there are different engineers (you can tell by the way they blow the horn as they go through) and each engineer goes a little different speed - one engineer has got the perfect speed to set up a harmonic vibration that shakes hell out of this house, so he rides the wave at least while he goes through town, faster or slower doesn't shake the place, I would imagine it depends on the underlying rock strata as to what speed sets up the shaking, he's probably the old timer.
Same with some of the ships I drove, some of them had twin locomotive engines, and after a while you learned to set the throttles for the harmonic rumble that seemed to be the most efficient as you traveled over the water.
Even on single screwed ships with one main you would look for a slight rumble that vibrates the ship in a slow rolling vibration that would match the water.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 pm

onthehook » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 am

Do certain harmonic frequencies charge Ions, like just happened in our solar system?
In the case of Uranus and Neptune, I think we have planets intersecting the solar field after the stabilization of Jupiter and Saturn. Their orbital distance is therefore not determined only by the field of the sun. If they had predated Jupiter, they would have settled lower than him. As it is their orbital distances are determined by an additive field of sun+Jupiter+Saturn. Uranus and Neptune aren’t orbiting the sun as much as they are orbiting the trio. Newer small planets suffer the same fate. They cannot find a place under Jupiter, so they accumulate only above Neptune, in various levels of the Kuiper belt.
...It is undeniable that an E/M field allows for various levels of orbit. And it is undeniable that a study of intersecting E/M fields should help to explain the motions of bodies within those fields. It is my belief that the E/M fields within the solar system are a much richer source of information on orbital distances than so-called gravitational fields.
http://milesmathis.com/third5.html
-water2.jpg

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:52 am

I like that.
And also the 4d Energy to Matter ratio around each planet.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Much better explanation than mine, there may be better words than Energy potential to Mass Potential, I almost look at it like echoes of the future, that as time goes by the Suns mass increases and Energy decreases - kind of like a footprint out of 4d. That probably makes no sense either but that's kind of my mental picture.
I'm just here to treat the wood, you all have to build the barn and buy me beer.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 am

Is there a relationship between a planets speed of axis rotation and its energetic state? what do the differences between orbital rotation speeds add to the equation? What about the composition of Earth, layers of differing electrically conductive materials? How does the atmosphere act as a charge separator? How would the differing densities from space to core effect the equation? All questions today, ha ha.
So does increased charge equate to increased density, I think that was answered earlier. But that may also work the other way as far as generation of charge.
At what point does it reach infinite energy and density? And how would core size differ between the Earth and Sun?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 am

If what Seasmith says about the plasma balls is true, than why is it not true for the planets? why is not the energy and density at the core of the earth not a ratio of energy and mass from the sun, why not all the planets?, and the sun a mirror and focus to the planets as far as energy and focus of density?
Or just differentiation of what energy is, a standing wave that changes frequency as time?
Each snowflake on every blade of grass on every world as part of the power of every sun infinitely. If infinite mass was equal to nothing, if infinite energy was equal to nothing, that would make them the same thing. Only by differentiation can you experience what you are as a whole.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 am

Moderator note

This thread is in the "Electric Universe - Planetary Science" board, the topic is a recently observed disruption in the atmosphere of Uranus. Posts on this thread should be in some way connected to that topic.
Off topic ramblings about the pyramids, alchemy, etc. do not belong on this board or in this thread. There are other areas of the forum for discussion of such topics.
Please, let's make an effort to keep this thread (to a reasonable degree) on topic.
If there is a topic that anyone wishes to discuss, please put your post in the appropriate thread, or make a new thread and place it in the appropriate board.

Thanks,
Nick

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah, didn't really mean to spread it out like that, just the way it worked. Hard to find a decent place to post new idea's, but I will stop. Anyway, thanks for listening to my rambling, the race is on for a better world (all around the world)

Robertus Maximus

Counter-rotation in the Uranian atmosphere

Unread post by Robertus Maximus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Counter-rotation in the Uranian atmosphere

Image processing of Voyager 2 images from January 1986 has revealed a curious feature of the atmosphere of Uranus. (https://scitechdaily.com/new-clues-hidd ... -revealed/)

The question is does the observed asymmetric rotation arise due to hidden features in the interior of Uranus or does the feature arise from processes external to the planet i.e. the highly inclined magnetosphere?

Elsewhere on this forum and following Juergens, I have suggested that the planets intercept electrons participating in the solar discharge; in doing so a planet ‘reaches out’ into a more electron rich region of the heliosphere i.e. the anti-sunward direction, forming a magnetotail in the process.

In the case of the Voyager 2 observations it would be interesting if features of the atmospheric rotation corresponded with measurements of the rotating Uranian magnetic field. If so we could speculate that the curious atmospheric rotation is driven not by solar radiation or ‘hidden features’ but by Birkeland currents from the Uranian magnetotail.

It may well be that such asymmetric currents are responsible for the ‘chevron’ surface features of the Uranian moon Miranda (http://www.space.com/images/i/000/042/6 ... iranda.jpg); under different conditions perhaps they would be termed ‘tiger stripes’?

Robertus Maximus

Re: Electric Uranus

Unread post by Robertus Maximus » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:49 am

“Icy Planet’s Brightness Changes With Solar Cycle”

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-color-uranu ... le-2632134
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com ... 17GL075374

“Measurements of the planets Uranus and Neptune have been made using a telescope, for every year from 1972 to 2015. How bright a planet appears to us is an indicator of the cloud cover in its atmosphere. An 11 year brightness variation was spotted in the Neptune observations many years ago, indicating that a process linked to the Sun's 11 year activity cycle affects the planet's clouds. This inspired us to look at the data for Uranus more closely, and we found the same signal as for Neptune. There are two possible explanations. One possibility is chemical, when light from the Sun affects the color of particles in the planet's atmosphere. Our other possibility is that energetic particles from outside the solar system, cosmic rays, influence particle, or cloud formation. (Cosmic rays are “bent” away from the solar system by the Sun acting as a magnet, so are also affected by its 11 year activity cycle). In our results, we actually find that both of them have a small effect on the clouds on Uranus. This is the first evidence of two planetary atmospheres—Neptune originally and now Uranus—showing similar variations, in both cases originating from their host star.”

In the above paper it is assumed that both Uranus and Neptune are influenced by the solar cycle “…originating from their host star”. In 1973 Ralph Juergens wrote:

“I would speculate, therefore, that the earth's negative charge represents that of electrons intercepted on their way to the sun by the earth's tail-like sheath, and that this charge is built up to a point where the earth re-emits electrons into the solar discharge. If so, variations in earth-sun electric currents may be held accountable for such phenomena as geomagnetic disturbances, ionospheric disturbances, high-altitude expansions and contractions of the terrestrial atmosphere, and variations in the cosmic-ray flux reaching the earth.” (1)

Both Uranus and Neptune intercept electrons on their way to the Sun; their activity follows the solar cycle not because they are ‘connected’ to the Sun rather they are ‘connected’,as secondary cathodes, to Birkeland Currents in the Local Interstellar Medium which drive the solar cycle and solar discharge.

References:

1. Kruskal. M, Juergens. R, Bruce C. E. R, Crew, E. W: On Cosmic Electricity, Pensée Vol. 3 No 3: (Fall 1973) "Immanuel Velikovsky Reconsidered V"

beekeeper

Space Mystery

Unread post by beekeeper » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 pm

Greetings EU Pilgrims
Something troubling astronomers about Uranus

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... space-news

Space mystery unique Uranus rings stun astronomers.
Hoping someone can post the article regards Beekeeper
Last edited by nick c on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spelling correction to thread title/link corrected
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

rickard

Re: Space mysrery

Unread post by rickard » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:32 am