Mars - Craters

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Shelgeyr

Re: Comparison of mars and earth crater chains

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:05 pm

MyndsEye,

Thanks for the post! I find that the whole Victoria area of Africa is full of fascinating land forms, which I guess should not be a surprise if one considers Lake Victoria a spiral-cut EDM scar, which I do.

I had not previously noticed the specific area you posted about, and am grateful you pointed these formation out.

In return, here are some coordinates that might make one wonder "EDM? Volcanic? Uh.., can they be both?"

25.885725°, 17.640262°
25.930563°, 17.663743°
25.909594°, 17.792356°

And finally, apart from the others, enjoy this oddball:
21.739942°, 19.346229°

Thanks again!

Shelgeyr
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 pm

While by no means exhaustive, here are some more items to point out in the general area of the oddball ring I mentioned in the last post (which would make it applicable to the "crater chain" theme of this thread). They seem to be part of this larger group of (once again) "Volcanic/EDM/Both?" structures:

22.113539°, 18.767160° - 8.63 Km diameter, with discharge entry and exit paths NW and SE.

22.048964°, 19.221356° Part of Cathode Anode Pair
22.031411°, 19.356766° Other Part of Cathode Anode Pair
If you look at these two in Google Earth, zoom out a bit so you can see them together. Even if the surrounding environs is composed of a lava field, I find it interesting that the formations fall in line with "typical" Cathode/Anode scarring, as far as I understand it.

22.160430°, 19.449857° Ring
This one may be a stretch, and can be hard to see: 4.32 Km diameter, centered on 21.991124°, 18.956213°

Enjoy!

Shelgeyr
Shelgeyr

MyndsEye

Unread post by MyndsEye » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

I really like the cathose anode pair you listed! The EDMing type canonization at 22.031411°, 19.356766° is a blatent "how could erosion do this" feature. Also the straght radii which almost encompasses the entire site is amazing.

Check this out!
-25.187655°, 18.223522°
probably some of the best EDMing and spark scars in one area I have found yet. The entire site is surrounded with hundreds of spark scars with lichtenburg figures aswell. I would love to hear some uniformism bullshit explanation for this area.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 pm

MyndsEye, I appreciate the clarity of the marks in that area – nice find! It looks to me like the structures in the immediate area are the "moss" (I am probably abusing that term, but I don't know what the correct label should be) off of the boundary interaction you can see to the immediate West. In fact, the ring structure centered at -25.040815°, 17.370758° probably played a part in the formation of this area.
If you'll look closely, you'll see that the ring at -25.040815°, 17.370758° is also just part of a series, albeit a bit better refined than those directly to the North and South.

Take a look at this first picture (filename "SW_Africa_03.jpg") and you'll see why I think these are all just tiny parts of the overall "scaled-down-sunspot-frozen-in-stone" formation that makes up most of SouthWest Africa. There are many, many others, and to keep from making an undecypherable mess of the picture I have marked very few items.
SW_Africa_03.jpg
Also, please compare this African region to the two sunspot pictures I'm posting. In the first ("dave_tylers_sunspots_2008mar27_b.jpg") you can see if not exact matches, at least numerous discharge shaped structures which have obvious analogs in the region's landscape. And that includes the geography both within and around what I assume was the main discharge area.
dave_tylers_sunspots_2008mar27_b.jpg
The second picture ("sun_spot_b.jpg" I forget this picture's origin) is probably less useful, and I include it simply because this is similar to what I imagine the event would have looked like had A) anyone been around to witness the occasion and B) somehow survived. However, I'm not suggesting that's the case.
sun_spot_b.jpg
Last edited by Shelgeyr on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Max 50 KiB for images.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Grey Cloud,
Is that 50K per picture, or 50K's worth of pictures per post? Please let me know and thanks!
-Shelgeyr
Shelgeyr

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Sorry for the delay. That's 50 KiB per image.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Thank you, Grey Cloud.

MyndsEye, here is another chain you might like - part of which is centered around 22.636697, 19.306501 and runs NE to SW. This particular ring the lovely EDM hallmarks of entry-and-exit paths, as well as several smaller rings around its rim.
ring_chain_around_ 22.636697_19.306501.jpg
I was going to attach a Google Earth kmz file of the path I drew, but the system gave me the warning "The extension kmz is not allowed." Nor would it allow a zip file, so.... oh well!
Shelgeyr

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Shelgeyr, you're welcome and for future reference I think only jpg, gif and png can be used.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

MattEU

Fairytale Valley

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Anything else around the -25.040815°, 17.370758°area that may hint at its EU creation?
The Sperrgebiet National Park is Namibia’s newest national park. ...the ghost town of Pomona (which is noteworthy for enduring the highest average wind speeds in Southern Africa) and Märchental – the famous ‘Fairytale Valley’, where diamonds were once so common they could be picked up in handfuls as they gleamed in the light of the moon.
http://www.met.gov.na/dpwm/parkprof/Spe ... 20Park.pdf
The fact that diamonds and precious gemstones are found on or just below the surface in such numbers is part of the EU Theory. What if they never found any really deep under the ground?
The Sperrgebiet (meaning ‘forbidden territory’) covers 26 000 km2 of globally important semi-desert, forming part of the Succulent Karoo biome that extends down into South Africa. With its profusion of succulent species that in terms of endemism and number is unrivalled anywhere else on the planet, conservation scientists have classified this area as one of the world’s top 34 Biodiversity Hotspots.
Were the EU effects attracted to this area because it is an energy hotspot? Is that why there is still activity going on and such a range of life?

Namib-Naukluft National Park is an ecological preserve in the Namib Desert in southwest Africa, thought to be Earth’s oldest desert.
...The winds that bring in the fog are also responsible for creating the park’s towering sand dunes, whose burnt orange color is a sign of their age. The orange color develops over time as iron in the sand is oxidized, like rusty metal; the older the dune, the brighter the color.
These dunes are the tallest in the world, in places rising more than 300 meters (almost 1000 feet) above the desert floor. The dunes taper off near the coast, and lagoons, wetlands, and mudflats located along the shore attract hundreds of thousands of birds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namib-Nauk ... ional_Park
The massive orange/red sands in the area are a suspected sign of EU activity, similar to the Australian outback, to the red soil of the Mediterranean soil (terra rossa) and a variation of red seen on some of the moons in our Solar System?
Skorpion Zinc is the 8th largest Zinc mine in the world, producing Special High Grade (SHG) Zinc.

Skorpion is a unique mine in several ways. Firstly, it is a supergene zinc ore body composed of alluvial accumulations of zinc oxide minerals of detrital nature deposited within a palaeochannel. There are no other currently commercially viable deposits of this type.

Secondly, it is the only mine in the world which mines zinc oxides.

Finally, it is the only zinc processing facility to use solvent extraction-electrowinning metallurgy to process and refine its zinc products (others using conventional smelting and roasting).

The Skorpion SX-EW plant creates Special High Grade, ultra-pure zinc cathode as a primary product, which is so low in impurities that it commands a price premium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skorpion_Zinc
rare or huge mineral deposits, another sign. is it ironic that they use the extraction-electrowinning process?
The Orange River
The Sperrgebiet’s fierce and lonely landscape is bordered in the south by one of the greatest rivers in Southern Africa, the Orange. This mighty river rises in the Lesotho Drakensberg Mountains at an altitude of 3 000 metres. It is only 195 km distant from the Indian Ocean, yet it flows 2 000 km in the opposite direction before emptying
into the Atlantic.
Why do many of the larger riverse start at one side of a country or continent and flow all the way to the other side? Is it because they are part of the power circuit and exchange process of the planet?
Last edited by MattEU on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MattEU

Roter Kamm crater and EDM

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm

The Roter Kamm crater is found nearby.

Roter Kamm crater Namib Desert

Lichtenberg figures?

EDM spark eroding near the Roter Kamm crater? -27°16'28.73" 15°45'42.30"

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 pm

MattEU,

The short answer is "Yes", I believe there are many things around -25.040815°, 17.370758° that point to that region's EU origin, but this being a short answer I'll have to skip the supporting evidence and make that statement one of those bold unsupported assertions that nobody including me likes to make. I will try to post a longer, evidence-seasoned (and not half baked) reply at a later time.

One thing however - as far as I'm concerned the Earth and probably all solid bodies in the Universe can be considered fulgarites without unduly burdening or stretching the term. So to me that area of Africa has an EU origin of which evidence is available for discovery because so does the rest of the planet. Why some areas represent characteristic EDM hallmarks better than others is a question for someone much more learned than I, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it has to do with there being multiple events over time, each having varying charge densities involved. Why parts of Africa have such comparitively rich mineral deposits is something I wish I knew. I don't think it has anything to do with current ongoing hot-spots except possibly in a cart-before-the-horse sense, that being an area that manifests both rich deposits and an ongoing hot-spot probably display a co-related relationship instead of a causal one, i.e. both are likely evidence of a prior super-amazing-gigantic-hot-spot, of which we see the remnants.
Shelgeyr

MattEU

mineral and material formation - in the past and now?

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 pm

It would be interesting to hear what you and other people have to say on the subject of earth and the formation of its minerals. Although it would seem likely that most of our minerals have been created by Catastrophes I think we need to be careful to not close our minds to all possibilities. I have to keep remembering that the earth is a living component of the EU and is active, transforming and exchanging with the EU today.

The earth seems to be creating lots of stuff now. Salt Mountains, dust and soil, sand, water, Malta's Blue Clay, the crystals and minerals found in caves, especially oil and gas might be examples of stuff that is being created as I type. As it says in the article I quoted above the sand is getting redder through oxidising and thats just on our planets surface.

If it is considered that minerals were formed by electromagnetic fields then the Telluric Currents that flow through the earth may be changing things now, massive earthquakes or volcano eruptions may send huge currents and fields through the earth. And of course you also have the amazing amount of lightning strikes around the world, are these changing things below the surface?

3 other things I have found of interest is the fact that opals in Australia come from a place called "lightning ridge" (are the opals still being formed?) and I once read somewhere, but have never found it again, that gold particles were found to be forming at the exist point of a stream when it came into the (electrical) air. Then you also have the fact that there are gold particles in the world’s ocean. Is that being created now in that huge electric fest?

So, I am not saying that most stuff wasn’t created in the long gone past but we need to work out what is actually happening now. As that affects the circuits and ideas we need to explain the world we live in today and perhaps then start to understand the past.

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Remember that there are other sources of valuable minerals on most continents: Kimberlite Pipes. :D :D

bdw000

Mars photos with channel between "lakes"

Unread post by bdw000 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Anyone here want to remind me of what to say when someone asks me about this channel between two "lakes" on Mars?? There are lots of the usual EU traits all over these photos, I am assuming that it is just a typical rille. But this channel is going to convince many that water created it: it just looks so pretty!

http://spacefellowship.com/news/art1760 ... lakes.html