Free MIT Electricity Lectures, Free Science Lectures

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Free MIT Electricity Lectures, Free Science Lectures

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:17 pm

On Line Science Lectures
http://www.freesciencelectures.com/

MIT Electricity and Magnetism Lectures
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/8-02E ... /index.htm

May the force be with you as you study.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVF3iC_voyU&NR=1
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Free MIT Electricity Lectures, Free Science Lectures

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 am

I have to say for the record that the MIT Lectures on EM while a wonderful series, is tainted in two ways.
There is no mention of Tesla and the EU is killed in the first lecture.
Both are grave errors of omission.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Free MIT Electricity Lectures, Free Science Lectures

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am

I just watched the lecture on non conservative fields, lecture 16.

It turns out that MIT professors of electrical engineering and other professors actually accused the teacher of faking an experiment.
:o

It turns out that in the past that this lecture was attended by other professors. They were MIT professors of electrical engineering but only knew about conservative field analysis like in a circuit with a battery were the path does not matter.

They were not aware of non conservative field analysis where the path does matter when a selonoid replaced the battery and how changing magnetic flux made different calculations of circuit analysis.

I will say my own background in Electronic Engineering Technology had no real understanding of Electrostatic theory.
This has been a real plus after reading APM and then watching the lectures on ES.
The idea of the earth being a hollow copper sphere is quite a novel idea to me now that I have all this stuff under my belt.

But we should all realize, that very few see through the fog of rigourous examinations to see the beauty of the pattern behind it. The accusations by other professors on the basics of theory was quite an eye opener. We truly know more and more about less and less. Until we know almost everything about almost nothing. Specialization is not all its cracked up to be. When someone points out the pattern that underlies all the math models and shows a Unified Field Theory, no one will pull their head out of you know where to even consider the approach of someone who may not have a MIT degree.

We are truly dumbed down in many ways. No Tesla, no EU, no underlying patterns of APM, no Vortex Math, no Structure and Function relationships based on quadrature and vortex analysis. Millions of people would say I have my head up you know where, but I beg to differ. Lecture 16 is proof that a man with a MIT position, is as unaware of what the EU is really all about and at the same time is accused of making false results by other MIT professors based on EM and things that they as Electrical Engineers know nothing about, so in fact many how many professionals actually know something deep about many things. They do not. They actually do not understand the language of nature and will even say its not so, when shown that their little world is very small indeed.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord