Alternative Cosmology Group & Eric Lerner

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Siggy_G

Alternative Cosmology Group & Eric Lerner

Unread post by Siggy_G » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 am

Perhaps this subject belongs to Resources, but it highlights many aspects in favour of Plasma Cosmology and the same aspects the Electric Universe argues as well, and generally (mostly) "against" the Big Bang model. It's a good read and the newsletters contains references to papers as well:

Alternative Cosmology Group (ACG) - index

ACG - Newsletters / paper references

ACG - Newsletter - November 2010
(Plasma Cosmology, Redshift, Dark Matter failure, Black Holes inconsistency etc.)

And Eric Lerner's site contains many interesting points and arguments, based on his book "The Big Bang Never Happened". It also contains updated arguments.

Lerner: The Big Bang Never Happened - index

IEEE: Plasma Cosmology / Big Bang comparison

Full text: Plasma Cosmology / Big Bang comparison

tayga

Re: Alternative Cosmology Group & Eric Lerner

Unread post by tayga » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Many thanks, Siggy. The listings of peer-reviewed papers in the Alternative Cosmology Group Monthly Notes are particularly valuable.
tayga

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

- Richard P. Feynman

Normal science does not aim at novelties of fact or theory and, when successful, finds none.
- Thomas Kuhn

quanthumb

Unread post by quanthumb » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey guys,

Just thought I would note that this is a great collection of documents and articles that has been very beneficial to me as a person with new interest in the field. I am not sure how these forums work for the most part, but this seems like it would be a good post to make 'sticky' or whatever it is that keeps some posts visible at all times...
I was very unaware of just how many people in Portland conducted classes on Cosmology until I read a barrage of online reviews that informed and excited me. Now I visit three groups a month and love it. Have you guys ever heard of angies list for online reviews?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

hi quanthumb,
Hey guys,

Just thought I would note that this is a great collection of documents and articles that has been very beneficial to me as a person with new interest in the field. I am not sure how these forums work for the most part, but this seems like it would be a good post to make 'sticky' or whatever it is that keeps some posts visible at all times...
There are already several 'stickys' on this board. The links in the OP could be posted in one of those as applies:
RECOVERED: Electric Universe Papers, etc.
or possibly
Links to Related Alternative Science Webpages
Perhaps the articles are already linked somewhere in one or both of those threads.

Nick