Electric Universe, to divulge also in spanish

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

adolfovich

Electric Universe, to divulge also in spanish

Unread post by adolfovich » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 am

As a new member is this "electric forum", I wish to present myself i a few words. I live in Spain, I'm spanish. I'm physicist (nuclear physics) and recently I have discovered this Theory or Model. For the beginning, I have found it completely coherent and self-consistent. I felt the need to learn much more, but in spanish there is no extensive informations. For this reason I have decided to create a website, in spanish of course, mainly to spread it to people. It is a scientific / educational blog. The link is: http://universoelectrico.blogspot.com.
I think this is the only website in spanish, as extensive, with this subject.

Obviously is addressed to spanish-speaking world, but I have included the button (gadget) "translate", so all english-speaking people could read (more or less :? ) the contents.

I have used some information and articles divulged in other sources and websites, like thunderbolts.info of course because is a reference, always mentioning the source. I hope that's correct. If not, please let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Adolfo
Last edited by davesmith_au on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link - DS.

Osmosis

Re: Electric Universe, to divulge also in spanish

Unread post by Osmosis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 am

Welcome to the EU, Aldolfovich :D :D

Osmosis

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm

I'd like to add my own "Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!"

That's a nice site you have there, though I don't understand Spanish.
adolfovich wrote:I have used some information and articles divulged in other sources and websites, like thunderbolts.info of course because is a reference, always mentioning the source. I hope that's correct. If not, please let me know.

As long as you're referencing the sources, there shouldn't be any problem. The more the material gets shared about, the better. Well done.

Cheers, Dave.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Adolfovich, The translation to English seems very readable. This is a very good website. Keep up the goodwork! :D

Osmosis