Need some pointers

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Xantos

Need some pointers

Unread post by Xantos » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 am

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and also to the whole Electric Universe concept... or am I? I've been thinking lately A LOT about what Universe is, what light/electricity/[other EM phenomena] is, what is it all made of because I REALLY do not like today's theories for various reasons and my thoughts intuitively gravitated towards something that I recently discovered "smelled" very much like Plasma Cosmology/Electric Universe Theory. My face went literaly like :shock: "This can't be happening. This is really real??" And that discovery alone gave me a lot of motivation learn as much as I can, because when I sense that the idea is correct I hunt it down until I get it completly. I think this theory is the correct path to go for.

So, what books do you recommend? What webpages? (I've read a lot of them about Electric Universe) What other material?

Osmosis

Re: Need some pointers

Unread post by Osmosis » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 am

Welcome aboard, Xantos! Take a look at the Archives, lots to start with. Then, if you look up the Mikamar Publishing pages, there are many books, for further study.

Have fun! :D :D

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Need some pointers

Unread post by nick c » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:16 am

Welcome Xantos,
Excuse me if you have already covered some of the following links.

tpod subject archive
a valuable resource, sometimes a summary is needed to put everything in perspective

Holoscience
See the links in the upper left, "Preface", "News and Views", and "Synopsis"....must reading

The Electric Sky
this site is an outline of the book "The Electric Sky" by Dr. Scott....also must reading

Mikamar Publishing
an assortment of books, videos, etc. available for purchase

The Electric Universe Theory
The EU's alternative to Wikipedia, as an internet reference site

Thunderblogs
thoughts on a wide variety of EU related topics