Proposal: Wikipedia Project Plasma Cosmology Editing Group

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Phorce

Proposal: Wikipedia Project Plasma Cosmology Editing Group

Unread post by Phorce » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:22 am

In light of this thread I decided it was about time I use what I know about the way Wikipedia functions. Considering the enormous wealth of knowledge that Electric Universe enthusiasts and Scientists have it makes sense starting a WikiProject. I have made a WikiProject page that I am holding on a subpage of my user page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DJBarney24/WikiProject_Plasma_Cosmology

Please read the page carefully as I put a lot of thought into the goals of the project.

The project may help interested parties help with Wikipedia's mission of providing free and well sourced information to the world. I have deliberately NOT used the word "Electric Universe" in the WikiProject because the project is seperate from that endeavour. However in light of Electric Universe discoveries it is becoming increasingly important to have clear information out there. As things change they will be edited into Wikipedia. That is it's function. So having a WikiProject there to explain and help with difficulties in editing articles makes a lot of sense.

However, the project CANNOT BE an exercise in promoting any kind of new science. It is simply a way to help source the knowledge out there into articles without it getting lost in the noise of the present changes.

If you think you would be interested in particpating in this project then add your name to the Participants section. I can always transfer the names if an official WikiProject page is started. Of course you always edit the article or discuss it on it's talk page.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !