James P Hogan revised FICE

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

SciRPG

James P Hogan revised FICE

Unread post by SciRPG » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 am

James has reported that he has revised his Flexible Thinking and cosmic electricity PDF.

http://www.jamesphogan.com/talks/talks.php

James' PDF is what started me into really considering the Electric Universe theories.
His revised version links to a powerpoint presentation with higher resolution images than his previous version.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Re: James P Hogan revised FICE

Unread post by davesmith_au » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:02 am

Rats SciRPG, you beat me by 10 minutes! I forwarded his newsletter to some other colleagues before coming here. :lol:

This is highly recommended reading for anyone who is not yet familiar with EU. Especially as this talk was given by James P Hogan (well-known and respected author) to a bunch of scientists at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida, and by all accounts it was very well received. James has a huge and dedicated following and it's great to see him put his hand up for EU theory.

It's a great resource to send to folks who may have never heard of EU before and could do with a quick and compelling introduction. Hence I'm moving it from the "Net talk" forum to the "Resources" forum.

Thanks for posting this update SciRPG, well done.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster