Youtube videos transcripts

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mamuso

Youtube videos transcripts

Unread post by mamuso » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Please, oh please, upload transcripts of the videos on the ThunderboltsProject channel on youtube.
It's really easy for an English native to do it
Not all people out there will watch a video in English without subs (if you have English as your mother tongue, think about how many videos have you seen which are in another language which has a lot of speakers, say Chinese or Spanish, and have no subs)
Youtube can be extremely useful to the EU to get known. There are LOUDS of people, even in science circles, who simply haven't heard a word about the EU.
The key here is that is the channel manager who has to upload it.
And I will be glad to translate them into Spanish in my spare time, so the manager can upload them too.

Sparky

Re: Youtube videos transcripts

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm

I usually will not continue with a video that has subtitles or a lot of text. :roll:

I want to focus on the imagery.

Your suggestion to have transcriptions is a good one. Then they can be translated to another language, checked for accuracy and then read onto the video. ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire