Why Peratt can't be seen here ?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ttsoares

Why Peratt can't be seen here ?

Unread post by ttsoares » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:20 am

PLEASE: My intention here is not polemic... But understanding.
1) A like very much the EU model specially like D. Talbot and Thornhil.
2) Have been following "space weather" via spaceweathernews.com.
3) There some of the Plasma Universe (PU) ppl express deep aversion by EU and use really despicable words in this context... Below i will offer a glimpse of that in the hope that ppl here help me make a fare assessment:

My Question:
Every time one see magnetic fields there is a need to think about electrical currents as it is the only way to produces magnetism AFAIK. By the way, could someone here point the technical differences between EU and PU models ? (No human drama... just scientific data please)

The answer:
SAFIRE is a cool terella experiment. Some measurements and behaviours are similar to what we observe with the sun.

It ain't a Star in a Jar tho.

It's fuelled with high voltage DC current. Not thru a blockage in a field aligned current as per the EU hypothesis. So right off the bat, SAFIRE fails to validate the "Z" pinch hypothesis, and cannot disprove it either.

Same glaring departure from the scientific method as climate science, regardless of whether or not the theory is correct.

They simply play upon the mistrust of funded consensus science. A kernel of truth makes BS believable. But the funded science tech of NASA is very valuable, if one fails to mindlessly absorb the narrative.
And EU likes to tout their work as the revelation of plasma in an electric universe. Including Peratt as a founder.
But have you ever seen Peratt in an EU video? Why do you think that is?
But...
You have seen him right here in Ben's videos!

EU is useful but useful like NASA and IPCC scientists are.
Their observations hold value, not their rhetoric.
That... is every bit as divisive as NASA's, ESA's and IPCC's rhetoric.

paladin17

Re: Why Peratt can't be seen here ?

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:35 pm

ttsoares wrote:could someone here point the technical differences between EU and PU models ?
The only decent analysis so far comes from Johnson: http://www.everythingselectric.com/product/eu-not-pu/

Regarding SAFIRE - I'll advertise my own post here.

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:09 pm

OK. Thanks !

But, begs the question ?

What are you doing here in this forum if it seems that you are against the EU model at all ?

If the first reply here was from someone that do not like EU, one must wonder what kind of audience this forum have...

Anyhow, will invest the time to look into the content you suggest but, with the hope that some other else post in defence of the EU also.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:36 pm

ttsoares wrote: What are you doing here in this forum if it seems that you are against the EU model at all ?
Short answer would be: I'm doing research.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:10 pm

Keep in mind on that EverythingsElectric website, any free articles must be downloaded on the first attempt. You do not get a second unless you repeat their obnoxiously slow order process (unless the slowness is just my hopeless Australian internet!)

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:35 pm

That is it ?

No other comment ?

I am not findinig the time to read all that content pointed above...

Could someone reply this:

For the EU the Sun is energized by an electric "current" from the galaxy.

And for the PU ? Do PU means nuclear fusion ?

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Unipolar Inductor, at least according to Peratt's own website and citation of Hannes Alfven's model.

And you really should read Johnson's comparative analysis of EU & PU. Make the timeto read it if the subject is important to you.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:57 pm

"Could someone here point to the technical differences between EU and PU?"

In a word, gravity. The EU view of gravity is that it is manifested at a subatomic level within a global em field, with no new particles or warped space time.
I think the Plasma Universe is not interested in questioning Einstein. This they regard with some hostility -- even as "anti-science".

Another possible point of contention is Magnetohydrodynamics. Alfven, who developed MHD, later rejected that there are magnetic fields "frozen in" to plasma.

Also, although he developed a schematic of the sun which used electric currents, "Alfvén didn’t go so far as to consider a star as an electrical discharge phenomenon."

But PU and EU both reject the Big Bang, and both share a practical engineering approach to even the most distant phenomena. Peratt and Eric Lerner are both working with plasma instabilities and formations in the lab, with Lerner developing the plasmoid as a potential power source. CJ Ransom I believe is PU, but he and Wal Thornhill have worked with electric discharge formation of craters, planetary scarring, and spherules. Both models have star formation occurring along dusty lanes of plasma, within a Birkeland Current. ref: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/alfven-tr ... ain-again/
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Thank you Brigit !!

My main interest about EUxPU is the energy source of stars. This is why i am digging about.

But the language used by PU ppl when questioned about this context is impressively rude....
For me this is a sign of weakness of arguments.

By the way, about questioning Einstein's mythos:

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/albert- ... he-zionist

In the first half, Christopher describes the evidence pointing to Albert Einstein's plagiarism of Hendrik Lorentz and countless other physicists in his development of the theory of relativity. He talks about Einstein the Zionist and the “Einstein Terror”

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by ttsoares » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:20 am

SAFIRE is a cool terella experiment. Some measurements and behaviours are similar to what we observe with the sun.

It ain't a Star in a Jar tho.

It's fuelled with high voltage DC current. Not thru a blockage in a field aligned current as per the EU hypothesis. So right off the bat, SAFIRE fails to validate the "Z" pinch hypothesis, and cannot disprove it either.
Is SAFIRE a star in a jar? Compared to what? I think as an experiment testing the nature of how plasma behaves and self-organizes, it is a helluva lot more successful testing solar dynamics than the promised fusion experiments that always get quenched or ruined by plasma instabilities -- and have not produce any fusion for over 40 years. It displays tufting, sorting, layering and it is melting tungsten. With a modest DC input. I think compared to everything else, it is a laboratory demonstration of some of the sun's behavior. Some. But all of the data has not been analyzed yet, and perhaps the Parker Probe is passing through elementally sorted layers right now, as we speak. Idk, I am speculating about what Parker is finding. But I think the sun is performing its fusion right on the photosphere, as D. Scott and W. Thornhill have said, so maybe solar wind is a bit more mixed or variable in its composition. I think they do want to see what else is sloughing off of the sun besides hydrogen. But be that as it may, there are plenty of nebular clouds that display the elemental sorting that you see in SAFIRE.

Next, the EU sun is not just a "blockage in a field aligned current". It is fed by an electron drift between two electrodes. The sun is the anode and the heliopause is the cathode.

"As written in other Pictures of the Day, the Sun is a positively charged electrode in a circuit that is connected to a negatively charged electrode far beyond the planetary orbits. The electric model sees all solar activity resulting from fluctuations in electric power coming from the Milky Way. Ubiquitous, low density Birkeland current filaments move through the Solar System, supplying more or less power to the solar electric circuit in the form of an electron drift toward the Sun." Stephen Smith
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Thanks tsoares !
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:55 pm

inre redice. Thanks. From my perspective, MarxEinsteinFreud -- all German. :lol:
~Homer

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:40 am

A follow up of this thread:

Almost every day i pay a visit to the http://spaceweathernews.com to check about solar storms, etc...

There they are PU followers. But almost every week there are papers criticising the "dark matter" and "dark energy" mythology.

Well, all the "dark" BS spawned from the Einstein Relativity BS... Right ?

But, if the PU ppl need to please Einstein, there is a conflict there !