Dendera lightbulb

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Siggy_G

Re: Dendera lightbulb

Unread post by Siggy_G » Mon May 17, 2010 10:59 am

My opinion: don't dismiss the view that this could be technology related. The mythological explanations I've read so far, still seem open for interpretation even after a Egyptologist have done a visual analysis. We know about information decay and how things tend to get lost during translation or interpretation.

For a start, if the snake is supposed to be a symbol of the morning Sun, why is there a relief depicting two "lightbulbs" (i.e. two snakes) in the same scenario? If the "cable" is "in fact a sylized boat", why doesn't the person aboard seem to stear or row it? David Talbot has had a go on why there is a serpent archetype related to - or a birth of something from - a "lotus flower" or an "oyster" (watch the "Symbols ..." documentary).

I agree that the snake, serpents or dragons could be figurative depictions of the animated aspect of electricity. Bare in mind that not all of the artists/carvers neccesarily knew the technological explanations for what they observed and depicted. Maybe they didn't even depict something from hands-on experience, but from something that was explained to them. I suspect knowledge was concealed and previleged to a chosen few, for the sake of power, during ancient eras. Just like in Medieval times (Christianity, latin, Bible, the skill of reading first being for the priests etc). Or more recent times, for that matter.
Last edited by Siggy_G on Mon May 17, 2010 11:13 am, edited 8 times in total.

Siggy_G

Unread post by Siggy_G » Mon May 17, 2010 11:01 am

GaryN wrote:I don't believe the carver had any idea what he was carving, just doing what they were told by the engineers, but yes, they were trying to portray a movement, an oscillation.
I just saw your post as I had submitted mine :) I stated pretty much the same.

Armand

Unread post by Armand » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 am

Birth of the Atum... "The lotus flower gives forth the sun of a new day"

Ancients Knowledge of EU revealed in Dendera Light discovery
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=14651

Just posting a link to another Dendera Light(bulb) thread here at the Forum.

Cheers...

-Armand
"If you want to understand the Lost Technology of Ancient Egypt, study
(Electrical) Storms, Soap Bubbles and Solitons."
- Cashus the Giant