Magnetic fields

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Bud

Magnetic fields

Unread post by Bud » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 am

I am not an expert in science but I know that the E.U. model corresponds with the reality of the universe and passes the test of coherence. I have a lot to learn but have come up against this question. What causes the magnetic field that protects the earth? I know the internal iron theory says the iron inside the earth causes a dynamo of some sort and this generates the magnetic field. I have come to the conclusion that this is at best an outrageous hypothesis. It just isn't happening that way. I am sure it is related to the Plasma universe in someway. But also I found out our heart generates a magnetic field so that has me confused. Any ideas?

seasmith

Re: Magnetic fields

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:15 pm

What causes the magnetic field that protects the earth?
Bud,

I'll toss this skeet up, expecting it to be promptly shot down:

Take Earth as a complex organelle of charge, (organization of which we have only a rather vague notion),
which is on a spin/orbit trajectory through the external magnetic fields of the sun, galaxy, etcetera;
and so like any other charge in like motion,
in reaction produces its own magnetic flux field.

s

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Ther standard theory of earth's magnetic field of physics is based on quantum mechanics and eschews the concept of a universal ether. Supposedly, the ether model was disproven by experiments in the late 1800s such as the Michelson Morley Experiment but those experiments were based on assumptions about what an ether would consist of, and focused on the idea of a fluid type of ether that would generate an "ether wind." This is an involved topic so you'd have to study it in detail to make up your own mind. Anyway, the concept of a universal ether is making a comeback among a number of dissident scientists, especially the concept of an electric type of ether, which was not the type of ether entertained by the old turn of the century theorists, including Einstein, whose relativity theories followed the prevailing belief that the ether doesn't exist. -Anyway, if there is an ether as I believe, it can produce an electromagnetic field as follows: Inasmuch as the earth's crust is composed of many different minerals layered and mixed in differing patterns, its etheric-auric energies would be very non-linear or "hot", and this would be how Earth's internal heat is generated and non-linear radioactivity is produced, as well as being the main contributor to generating Earth;s magnetic field. In this kind of model, the Sun's internal energy is not produced by thermonuclear fusion like our scientists produce in reactors, but rather the Sun's nuclear fusion would be a linear or "cool" energy process, and the solar flares would not be fiery at all, but rather electromagnetic and "cool" because the Sun has a uniform interior, unlike the earth's crust producing its internal heat.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:47 am

Adding a postscript to Bud's feeler for a new slant on earth magnetism: You can think of Earth's north and south poles as having a different spatial position relative to the Sun and its energy field. It's known that there are intense confluences of solar particles converging at Earth's two poles. Once you realize that the poles are differently oriented in relation to cosmic energies, you can imagine how with a conductive material between the poles (the iron nickel Core) a current will be set up inside Earth from one pole to the other. -The flow of current inside the planet will then become balanced cosmically by a field of electromagnetism in space just beyond Earth. It's also interesting that Earth's magnetic field like any magnetic field is in the shape of a torus ("donut" like), converging at each pole, if you view it in 3D.

katesisco

Unread post by katesisco » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 am

Interesting video of the LoveJoy comes acquiring a spiral vortex orbit when encountering the sun's magnetic corona.
http://video.sciencemag.org/Featured/2436855163001/1
An interesting conjecture is what would happen if the sun suddenly extended its magnetic field to include the Earth?
And what would happen if Earth encountered a extremely magnetic body from opposite the sun?
As we understand it, the body--Earth---would acquire a magnetic field itself.

justcurious

Unread post by justcurious » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Moving charges create magnetic fields. The standard theory is that molten iron swirling around in circles would create the magnetic field. However, just because it's molten iron, doesn't mean it has a net charge.
The other place we find magnetic fields is in magnets. In this case a strng magnetic field (proably caused by an electric current) can align atoms and molecules in a way that after the external field is removed, they stay pointing in the same direction. That's how magnets can be created, by magnetising certain materials. So either the Earth became magnetised or most probably, it's not a permanent magnet (since the north/south poles move around).
Thinking outside the box, there is plenty of charge surrounding the Earth, starting with the ionosphere (and the surface of the Earth where charge should be accumulated) so I think the idea that it is related to plasma is quite plausible.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:10 am

http://milesmathis.com/equat.pdf

Yes, it is moving charge that defines the magnetic field of the earth.

Miles Mathis has a physical model for the photon, photons and anti-photons, photons come in at the south pole and anti-photons at the north pole. The earth emits charge most heavily at the equator due to spin.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:06 am

Michael Anteski wrote Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 pm
Anyway, the concept of a universal ether is making a comeback among a number of dissident scientists, especially the concept of an electric type of ether, which was not the type of ether entertained by the old turn of the century theorists, including Einstein, whose relativity theories followed the prevailing belief that the ether doesn't exist.
AD: Magnetic fields are especially created wherever atoms are moved. As the Earth orbits the Sun, it moves through the cosmic Ether creating (co-creating with the sun and our galaxy) the Earth magnetic field I´m sure the Ether is genuine. (In my opinion, the CMB = Ether = the mythically “primeval waters”).

(The Earth orbiting speed around the Sun also creates an atmospheric pressure on the Earth which varies accordingly to the interaction with the Sun, the Moon and other planets. That is: “Gravity” in the our solar system is in my opinion fore mostly a pressure and not a pull).
Life makes senses and who could doubt it, if you have no doubt about it. - "Grooks" by Piet Hein - My fellow Danish countryman and also a Natural Philosopher

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 am

Michael Anteski wrote: Supposedly, the ether model was disproven by experiments in the late 1800s such as the Michelson Morley Experiment......
Even that part of the story is questionable. Dayton Miller reran the experiment at higher altitudes and with better equipment and, supposedly, the experiment did not fail. This story has been suppressed to some extent.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 am

Troy McLachlan's and my own take on intrinsic magnetospheres around rocky bodies like Earth and Ganymede is that they are remnants, fused in by Birkeland currents in an earlier age, and are not ongoing processes being generated by dynamo effects, as is taught.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:39 am

Are there planets or large moons that do not have a magnetic field? :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:03 am

Sparky wrote:Are there planets or large moons that do not have a magnetic field? :?
Venus has a field that is no more than ~10-5 times that of Earth, and might be less. Venus also has the slowest rotation of any planet (i.e., 243 Earth days). This seems to be the exception that proves the rule as concerns the dynamo effect.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms