Quantized Redshifts and Time Travel

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

frankebe

Quantized Redshifts and Time Travel

Unread post by frankebe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

I wonder if anyone can explain sentence 2, and sentence 4? In easy-English, that is... ;)

"The speed of light in galactic terms is exceedingly slow, requiring about 150,000 years to cross our galaxy. However, the astronomer Halton Arp has shown that the redshifts of entire galaxies are quantized which requires some form of near instantaneous, galaxy-wide communication at the sub-atomic level. (?? How's this?)

"There are now several reported experiments that demonstrate faster than light effects. With the Special Theory gone, and the universe in communication with its parts effectively in real-time, there can be no time travel and space and time are independent." (Why?)

(http://www.holoscience.com/wp/synopsis/ ... me-basics/)

Sparky

Re: Quantized Redshifts and Time Travel

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 am

Quantized redshift is very strange. It seems to be acting like electrons "jumping" orbit.
Or is it an optical illusion. ? What influence is transmitted across a galaxy, that would affect the entire galaxy to jump redshift.?

I hazard a guess that time and space are not connected in any way. Space may be a substance, and time is used in equations to make them understandable. Time is like "energy", it is bound up in matter but does not exist outside of it.

Time travel is probably science fiction, best used to explain fictitious gravity theories such as black holes.

Quantized redshift is very strange. Getting into quantum theory and consciousness. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

frankebe

Re: Quantized Redshifts and Time Travel

Unread post by frankebe » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 pm

It appears no one actually knows what those two paragraphs actually mean; perhaps not even the author. Text like that of the above reminds me of conventional cosmologists who hide themselves under a thorny cloak of magical numbers that they know the rest of us can never check. Thunderbolts theorists need a good technical writer.