The role of "Noble Gases"

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Frantic

The role of "Noble Gases"

Unread post by Frantic » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Talking about : He, Ne, Ar obviously. Something different, or just another plasma that can be either hot or cold?

In terms of stars, He seems to be the main component of fusion processes. The heavy element nucleosynthesis is said to occur extremely rapidly and decay rapidly as well not involving any of the noble gases. Heaviest elements created in supernovae...

In the electric model there is still nucleosynthesis, are the same cycles used? He fusion, CNO, Si Burning, etc?

He, Ne, Ar elements are expected to be relatively neutral but they are kept within the star and not swept away by proton winds, or pulled in due to gravity? Do they act as an intermediary between two, relatively positive and relatively negative plasma layers. For example H+ as a core is enveloped in He, in turn enveloped in e- Then He could provide electrons and provide protons to each layer and release neutron bonds in the process? Something almost like an insulator.

Frantic

Re: The role of "Noble Gases"

Unread post by Frantic » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 am

I guess I am just thinking along the lines of energy released from sigma bonds, or super-conducting of metal halides under high temp could be possible, reading more I see that most likely the innermost core would be H+ in the mental scenario I am struggling with, electrical acceleration would always far exceed any gravitational acceleration.

Hm, I suppose the strong/weak force does overcome electrical, I think my thought process is fission where their shouldn't be fission...

I get lost trying to understand the stellar "wind" the inflow of electrons and the Birkeland current together, and the kind of pressures the create. The idea of a galactic current and star as a cathode sounds simple, then the whole picture just makes my head hurt.

I just get the hunch that the least common elements in abundance are that way because they form the super-dense cores of astronomical objects and at some-point, through the Meissner effect, truly do dispel the magnetic field from itself entirely and maintain a continuous resistance free current disconnected from the rest of the universe except through magnetic interaction. Combinations of certain metallic halides would be very similar to gold and silver, etc. in characteristics and weight, but retain more degrees of freedom through molecular bonds as opposed to strong/weak bonds.. Yeah I know Fusion efficiency, etc. Don't know why nature would choose efficiency though, I am sure I don't understand, but endothermic fusion should be possible?

No response necessary, I think I know where to go from here now, lots more reading.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:56 am

:shock:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Frantic

Unread post by Frantic » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:13 pm

It was just a random thought. Don't worry about it. I don't think too much before I post, I am just here to ask questions mostly. By the time someone responds I eventually find some answers anyway, all the info is out there I just need to read it. Clearly I need to filter my posts better. I wish there were a button, to just move my thread to the bottom sometimes :D I said no Response necessary...

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:55 am

;)

:!:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire