David Talbott on Redice Radio

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

oz93666

David Talbott on Redice Radio

Unread post by oz93666 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 pm

I've just listened to two hours of David , addressing what is probably an audience of new comers to this subject, and I really cant imagine what they learnt . While he comes over as very likeable and enthusiastic about the subject , I would suggest he lacks the ability the ability to step back from the details , an clearly sum things up.
Also a nervousness about attacking established ideas, as when he very apologetically questioned global warming, when nobody who isn't receiving a government pay check would profess a belief in such a blatant lie .
He hinted at ET visitation in ancient times but but never actually spelled it out.
Most of the time was spent on 'ancient skies' ,covering that all cultures witnessed the same events, but what these events were was not explained .... what I wanted to hear was the bottom line.. something like..."Look , it appears very advanced ET s visit this area of the galaxy from time to time , and move planets and their satellites around, as easily as a child plays with marbles , perhaps repositioning them so life can flourish more effectively and when they do this sparks fly in the heavens , and that's what the ancients saw". ...Or am I wrong on this ?

nick c
Site Admin

Re: David Talbott on Redice Radio

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Or am I wrong on this ?
Yes you are!

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:20 am

nick c wrote:
Or am I wrong on this ?
Yes you are!
Then please put me right , I'm talking about the part in "quotes" , the rest is just my personal opinion about Davids delivery. Please sum up in a few paragraphs what the bottom line is from years of research into the 'ancient skies' area.

Siggy_G

Unread post by Siggy_G » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:24 am

oz93666 wrote: Please sum up in a few paragraphs what the bottom line is from years of research into the 'ancient skies' area.
The term "alien" in Talbott's documentary "Symbols of an Alien Sky" really refers to "unknown" or "exotic", not extra terrestrial beings. There is a possibility that Talbott refers to the external aspect of the solar system's past:

Talbott's research really boils down to numerous indications in mythologies, global archetypes and petroglyphs pointing to a unified sequence of events related to the solar system probably having been differently configured in the past; likely within the Holocene epoch. The motion of planets, disrupting from a previous configuration to a new one, appearing huge in the sky; has been retold through generations and lost in translation as named gods, heroic battles and catastrophic events. The interpretation here being that the origin of mythologies originates from this disruption. Plasma configuration between planets appearing as certain abstract figures, evolving as the reconfiguration proceeded, are interpreted as having been recorded globally as petroglyphs in the Neolothic Age - and some return as archetypes in mythology. The contrast between a previous harmonic Golden Age versus a new and radically different age, told in most if not all mythologies, is also pointing to this according to Talbott.

Since it would take more than a forum post to sum up all of Talbott's work, and since the aforementioned interview on Red Ice Radio refers to the documentary, it should really be viewed in order to comprehend the subject:

Symbols of an Alien Sky - Introduction clip (8 min)
Symbols of an Alien Sky Episode 1
Symbols of an Alien Sky Episode 2 - The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:53 pm

Siggy_G wrote:The term "alien" in Talbott's documentary "Symbols of an Alien Sky" really refers to "unknown" or "exotic", not extra terrestrial beings.
Certainly , I understand that.

Thanks for that summary , I think that's very accurate
Siggy_G wrote:...and since the aforementioned interview on Red Ice Radio refers to the documentary, it should really be viewed in order to comprehend the subject:
I think your referring to another interview with red-ice, this one was 13 January 2014
I thought I caught him hinting at ETs in relation to ancient Egypt, but I could be wrong, he was very obtuse, I wasn't trying to suggest he said ETs moved the planets, that was my own leap of imagination.
Yes ..we've all got it ...Talbott has made his case very well, now we have to ask how this could have happened, how the whole order of the solar system could have change so drastically and settled down in such a well ordered configuration .I'm suggesting this didn't happen by some random event , by a body just wandering into the solar system , it was all to painless and gently done for that , and the arrangement of the planets and satellites we have now is too well ordered for it to be chance.
If the EU community is going to make progress in this area it has to explore these sort of ideas , don't be intimidated by the idea the establishment is looking over your shoulder , look into the ideas of people like David Icke .

oz93666

William Mullen on red ice radio

Unread post by oz93666 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 am

E U is getting a lot of coverage on red ice these days , this time William Mullen . A very stately ,methodical exposition , covering the same information, but again I didn't really learn much.
I guess what I really want is to hear the story from an astronomical angle. What did the solar system (or perhaps it was a Jupiter system then) look like before the shake up? what was orbiting what ,and where; and what caused the change and the sequence of events that produced the solar system we now have. Surely someone has brained stormed some ideas on this!

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 am

"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire