The Big Bang Never Happened (9 Parts)

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Zyxzevn

The Big Bang Never Happened (9 Parts)

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:14 pm

This series starts at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwytm8K0jI

From the description:
This series destroys the lame academic theory created by the catholic priest Lematrie, called the BIg Bang. The idioicy of this impossible quackademic scenario is revealed in great detail.

The theoretical fundations of modern Cosmology are in fact a bunch of guesses based on dysfunctional mythematics. Therefore ridiculous academic theories like: big bangs, black holes, neutron stars, event horizons, gravitational collpase, gravitational lensing, dark matter dark energy, too many to list here/ad nauseum, do not exist in the real Universe and are only artifacts of sophistry and criminal scholastic deception managed and promoted by the rich people of this world, so that they may know untold wealth power and control over their fellow man.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

BronzeDragon

Re: The Big Bang Never Happened (9 Parts)

Unread post by BronzeDragon » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Interesting series. Many scientists really are stuck in a rut, aren't they? Image
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." (Douglas Adams, "The Salmon of Doubt")

fractal-geoff

Unread post by fractal-geoff » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:43 am

So great The Big Bang didn’t happen; are we then to accept another finite universe scenario to replace it?
Anyone thought of the implications to our science of a non finite universe?
What you say; “hydrogen fuels the stars and the hydrogen came from where? Or Matter is made from fundamental particles that came from where? When?” Things are how old?
Although these questions are easily answered, they are the questions that stop most from questioning further.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:17 am

fractal-geoff wrote: Although these questions are easily answered, they are the questions that stop most from questioning further.
I think that many people get uncomfortable when there are unanswered questions,
and would rather have invalid answers. This Includes many scientists.
Some "skeptics" even get angry if you seriously doubt a theory.

Others like unanswered questions and see them as an opportunity to learn more
or discover something new.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

fractal-geoff

Unread post by fractal-geoff » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:57 pm

That ‘uncomfortable feeling’ and its multiple causes could fill a psychology paper or 2. Good to have awareness
I mean: I can probably take you to the rabbit hole you seek and point you to the questions you must ask yourself… but the threshold is guarded by a fearsome beast made of societies collective beliefs our egos & id.
With beliefs there are few total victories just small movements forward in understanding.
The electric universe is in its early days and thus is more flexible; able for a while to entertain new ideas and expel some old.
The right supporting ideas at the right time and the electric universe could be the spark to a even bigger revolution than currently perceived.
Geoff

IgorTesla

Unread post by IgorTesla » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:50 pm

To be honest in my opinion it's possible that a BB could have happened but not in the way the standard model dictates.

When i think of the 'empty' space and imagine 2 particles, of opposite charge, that somehow manage to collide and tearing each other apart in many small pieces, which are also charged, and in turn collide again and again creating electric current that has actually nowhere to go but to interact with the remaining particles which in turn creates new particles, then it's possible that our universe is still doing this on much larger scale.
It would also explain the electric currents we detect in space as well the answer to the question on what powers the stars.
Maybe we are still in the middle of the BB and who knows what awaits us,

Perhaps this is farfetched but to me it seems more plausible then the standard model that states that in the beginning there was nothing and then there was an explosion.

Ofcourse my idea has almost the same problem as the standard model, namely : how did the first 2 particles came into existence in the first place.

IgorTesla

Unread post by IgorTesla » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:58 am

Just last night, as i couldn't sleep, i got a strange revelation.

Imagine that in the beginning there was only a big piece of matter without void, floating around in some kind of environment that is truly 100% neutral (insulator)
At some point the matter started to catch motion (for some unknown reason) creating gaps between high density and low density matter, resulting in a slow build up of heat.
As a result of this gas came into existence (like the bubbles in boiling water) and had to go somewhere.
At some point it exploded in the neutral environment and space was created in between matter of different densities.
This lead to a chainreaction that was ever expanding but contained inside the neutral shell it is in.
Electric currents then became the dominant force to interact with the (by now interstellar formations) scattered matter and thus creating all kinds of new elements and particles which in turn affected the environment around them.
The space between the matter would be filled with electro-magnetic static that had nowhere to go (don't forget the neutral shell in which all happened) thus building up more and more energy out of literally "nothing"

So instead of there being nothing in the beginning there was only matter. Space was created by the 'explosion' of the first big piece of matter and allowing the "insulator" to fill the gaps between the scattered matter.
Then Electical currents had to travel over longer distances to meet their counterpart and since the space in between was/is neutral, the build-up of more powerfull currents came into existence travelling over vast distances.

So perhaps we are looking at it from the wrong angle and it's not matter that was created but empty space....

fractal-geoff

Unread post by fractal-geoff » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:20 pm

I'm confused by your reply; do you still think the universe had a start?
...That there was some form of day 1, before which nothing existed?
In real testable science you can't get something out of nothing so are you suggesting a lump of matter came from where or when to start things going?
Traditionally our society has always claimed a beginning... I'm suggesting that it is a complicated but false belief system and when it is recognised as being very unlikely that large quantities of our current established science will need to change as well.
Examples Hydrogen wont be regarded as a fuel from a start and matter probably wont be expressed from a fundamental particle prospective. That's a cat thrown in with the pigeons....

IgorTesla

Unread post by IgorTesla » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:32 am

I know it's a bit late to respond but i have to say that everything i said in thread was clearly just a loose idea sprouting from my imaginative electrical circuits that make up my body.

Anyhow, we can always revert to reality and realize that in the known universe we can see (detect) solids, fluids, gasses and plasma. If we then use our knowledge about how these different states of matter are achieved we can deduct that at some point in time something 'mysteriously magical' must have happened that set stuff in motion.

There are soo many possible stories to tell about the origin of the universe and life itself, but the search for answers will never end.

What if all mass in the universe would merge together and form one big clump of matter. How will we call the environment around it ? Is it plasma or is it nothing ? What will happen to the energy of all stars and where will it go ?
These questions seem to be for out of reach but i have no doubt we will eventually discover something extraordinary that will change everything. It's just a matter of time ;)