Wow! this is one great site!

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

SciRPG

Wow! this is one great site!

Unread post by SciRPG » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:34 pm

I ended up at this site (Thunderbolts) after rummaging through James Hogan's site. I always wondered where he got these ideas for his novels.

Plasma... Electrical Universe... it all makes sense!

Thanks David Talbot, this forum has really helped me out in many ways. I do a little bit of writing however I'm a Scifi artist specializing in 3D modeling (and working on a Graphic novel as well as a SciFi Role-playing game (RPG))

Thunderbolts has completely rewritten my current projects, we all know how Science fiction is fixated mainly on the Gravity/relativistic Universe...

My current RPG project has switched over to using the theories outlined in your forums, hopefully it opens up the eyes of many who have never thought about the Electrical influence and how it shapes out Universe.

Although its my first post here, I'd like to invite anyone who can spare the time and has a keen interest in Role-playing games, to help build up some of the fundamentals. Feel free to PM me and I'll send you my site/contact info.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

bboyer

Re: Wow! this is one great site!

Unread post by bboyer » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:28 am

Sounds like a great project! Welcome aboard, Richard.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole!
Ive been playing rpg's since "Adventure" for the Atari 2600,
Id love to check out your site and help in any way i can.

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Have you seen Farscape? I really like the CGi in that series. It really reminds me of the electric universe.

SciRPG

Unread post by SciRPG » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Yes, Farscape was a very unusual Scifi series. I've attempted to watch everything that comes out. Glean a few ideas for creating my own concepts.
My main focus is that of political/corporate relationships, and Farscape had some interesting twists.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration