why can't we see the gas/ Its ionized

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

katesisco

why can't we see the gas/ Its ionized

Unread post by katesisco » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:39 am

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... l#comments

This oldest gas is still cooling, not yet zero K, but it is still ionized. The science suggests a black hole is to blame; I suggest the deterioration of same is reason. This ionization is the reason telescopes cannot 'see' the starless darks. Our missing 90% comes to mind.

My idea is that this increasing speed of expansion will result in meeting zero K temp and phase change. University researchers have modeled this: cold and thin equals hot and dense.

orrery

Re: why can't we see the gas/ Its ionized

Unread post by orrery » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

My guess would be that the hydrogen signal is going to dominate the further out you go because it is the most basic form of radiation. Not because there aren't any stars out there, but because you're going to get a lot of hydrogen noise.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

promethean

Unread post by promethean » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Two hydrogen atoms meet . "I've lost my electron" says one.
"Are you sure ? " " I'M POSITIVE." :oops: {sorry)
"History teaches everything,even the future." Alphonse de Lamartine (1790-1869)

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:18 pm

katesisco wrote:http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... l#comments

This oldest gas is still cooling, not yet zero K, but it is still ionized. The science suggests a black hole is to blame; I suggest the deterioration of same is reason. This ionization is the reason telescopes cannot 'see' the starless darks. Our missing 90% comes to mind.

My idea is that this increasing speed of expansion will result in meeting zero K temp and phase change. University researchers have modeled this: cold and thin equals hot and dense.
Thanks katesisco. Interesting here that they know these "most distant" galaxies are more ionized than the rest. We know that when they say most distant, they really mean most redshifted. So what they really found is that more ionization (more plasma?) means more redshift. I know some people who would be happy to see this.