"Proof of Heaven" on youtube ThunderboltsProject?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Morphix

"Proof of Heaven" on youtube ThunderboltsProject?

Unread post by Morphix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 am

Wondering why on earth the "Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife" video is offered as an item on the youtube ThunderboltsProject? Though I am interested in such accounts, I don't think bringing parapsychology and religion alongside theories about the electric universe in such an overt way will help raise credibility with the scientific community. Curious skeptics don't need much to scare them away.

Worse yet, the video comes from "TheAfterlifeTVChannel." Whatever points we may get from some visitors for being open minded will more than be taken away for being way out there. Why not UFOs, cryptozoology, etc? All very interesting, but not productive when our focus is the electric universe tipping point.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: "Proof of Heaven" on youtube ThunderboltsProject?

Unread post by nick c » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi Morphix,
I am not getting the connection with the Thunderbolts project, do you have a link?
I googled "Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife" and came up with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOSb3G53HsA

I cannot find any mention of "Thunderbolts" or any indication that there is a connection.

Also the Afterlife channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AfterlifeTVChannel
Again, no connection to "Thunderbolts".

And, The Thunderbolts Project list of YouTube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU ... qRosK4tWYA
No connection.

Am I missing something?

Morphix

Unread post by Morphix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 pm

I am using the google iPad app and it turns out I was on the "Feed" screen and the afterlive video shows up there as the 7th item down. I guess someone at thunderboltsproject liked it. Still wondering why its there, and thanks for checking up on it, and now know the difference between the Feed and Video tabs.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Guess that explains it :)

Morphix

Unread post by Morphix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Yup :)