Stars That Will Not Explode

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Stars That Will Not Explode

Unread post by mague » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 am

Electric Universe theory agrees with conventional astrophysics in that
a supernova can be referred to as an “exploding star.” However, in an
electrically charged plasma star, that explosion is due to the breakdown
of double layers.
Is it a breakdown or rather loss of equilibrium ?

Physicsclassrom inspired me quite a bit..
http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/e ... /u8l4d.cfm

D_Archer

Re: Stars That Will Not Explode

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 am

It is breakdown.

There is no equilibrium to start with, double layers form because of lack of equilibrium.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

shadowmane

Unread post by shadowmane » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Since stars can be thought of as the focus for immense energy from the galaxies in which they live, their activity cannot be based on whether they possess a certain mass, or a particular elemental constitution. Rather, they are not internally powered objects at all; they are bodies formed electromagnetically where gigantic plasma filaments have squeezed matter in what is called a “z-pinch.” That is how stars are born and that is where the seeds of supernovae are planted.
Has this been replicated in a lab, and can someone point me to a link to an experiment?

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 pm

D_Archer wrote:It is breakdown.

There is no equilibrium to start with, double layers form because of lack of equilibrium.

Regards,
Daniel
Sun is for me all of it till heliosphere or even a bit further. I think we are inside the sun. And then i assumed that there is an equilibrium between anode core and cathode shell. I thought its apple shaped like all other shells like earths magnetic field and the anode gets its power where "the apple has its peduncle" and the "apple is hanging" in the Birkeland tube.
http://2011energy.alternate-healing-sci ... /22865.png

It wouldnt require a breakdown, just something that squeezes the heliospehre and the core we call sun into a a disc. So curvature changes on the equator and magnetic field strenght goes nuts.. the core expands till it hits the shell. Shortcuting it maybe. Sun is squeezed a bit already and might continue to do so. Or maybe its just an irregular event...

Just my thoughts. The result is devasting anyway.

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 am

See the 5th post in the thread "how to tell a z-pinch from a black hole". It applies here. I'm working on the math now to show that fissioning of a star should occur at z-pinch, assuming that what we see as a star moving around a black hole is really a star moving tightly around a Birkeland current at z-pinch.

katesisco

Unread post by katesisco » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Miles Mathis has an interesting paper on black holes, etc. He posits that quasars may exceed gravity with E/M and hence bounce all incoming--aka anti gravity. Lesser steller beings bounce up to Xrays and would have 0 surface gravity neither accepting nor rejecting.
I like his idea that light photons and charge photons are accelerated, given mass up to electrons which then depart unseen by our current technology from an entity that I refer to as an LT (light terminus) starbit. I do not do his paper justice here but all are on the web.