Rime of the Ancient Water Bridge

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am

Bravo!! Mel Acheson = the poet laureate of the Electric Universe! 8-)
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

hertz

Re: Rime of the Ancient Water Bridge

Unread post by hertz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 am

It was foolish of Rene DeCartes,
to separate science from art.
Layin' in bed
half out of his head,
no tellin' what he might spout.

Well done Mel Acheson, a real Natural Philosopher :)

btw, with regard to water bridges, i read this somewhere the other day...accurate?
I think the excess electrons (electricity) moving thru the "triple de-ionized" water are trying to complete a circuit. They gets things jumping (re-ionizing the water), and when the circuit completes they take on the characteristic gyro-rotation of a "real" plasma, which in turn transfers angular momentum to the water, thus giving the water a structural stability that allows it to "bridge"...in some respects the process is similar to the formation of rotating filaments that form in the interstellar medium, and which sometimes (if the magnetic field is switched off via diffusion) collapse into stars.