Electric Helix

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Electric Helix

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 am

Electric Helix
[...]
This sheath acts as the virtual cathode in the Sun’s discharge circuit and is coupled with the hourglass current in a manner yet to be determined.
[...]
[...]
a battlefield between mercenaries and exiles.
Funny... question and answer ;)

Philosophy is not dead. Only philosophy is able to answer the question about where the barycenter is. To understand that the individual barycenter may be lightyears away turns little egos into huge entities. The mercs and exiles are just beings on a different position of a huge wheel respectively circuit. Behind the words and their definitions is the understanding that the universe is cooperative and that the center of the disc has the least centrifugal force !

Sparky

Re: Electric Helix

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 am

Bumping this up instead of double posting to ask some questions.

Regarding Electric Helix , Posted on January 2, 2013 by Mel Acheson

In this high resolution image, how would you explain the large, bright stars that appear over the concentric rings of the birkeland currents and their strands? Are these stars associated with the pinch?

Also, I could not find a star that all the strands point to. A few point to one star over the triangle of stars, but most point off a bit.

Any other observations would be appreciated...thank you
The once-proud Queen of the Sciences now offers herself for sale to the highest bidder on her street corner. The field of astronomy is no longer a seminar of science but a battlefield between mercenaries and exiles.
Now I am confused. :? Am I an exile, mercenary, or proud Queen? :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Sparky wrote: In this high resolution image, how would you explain the large, bright stars that appear over the concentric rings of the birkeland currents and their strands? Are these stars associated with the pinch?
Are you referring to the foreground stars?
Also, I could not find a star that all the strands point to. A few point to one star over the triangle of stars, but most point off a bit.

Try the high-rez infrared view:

Available here: Spitzer

Now I am confused. :? Am I an exile, mercenary, or proud Queen? :?
Neither. "Rebel": Modern day term for Critical Thinker

Oh, you might like this image of the so called "knots" (with their glowing ionization fronts)
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Solar wrote: Are you referring to the foreground stars?

Try the high-rez infrared view: Available here: Spitzer
thanks,,,,i see a central star with a glow around it...that must be the one.....and they may be foreground stars or maybe really bright stars shining though the plasma? :?
Oh, you might like this image of the so called "knots" (with their glowing ionization fronts)
thanks,....i've never seen those at such a large size....strange formations , when seen like this....
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire