"The Conversation" and Vimeo

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenJay

"The Conversation" and Vimeo

Unread post by StevenJay » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 am

Even though I've had Vimeo in my favorites list for some time, I didn't feel like subscribing to another site just to make this comment. So, for what it's worth, I'm making it here instead.

I feel that the Vimeo site is far superior to Youtube as a location for any and all Thunderbolts vids, as it tends to attract a more intelligent audience. Vimeo is a respectful venue for serious film makers and ideas. Youtube is a veritable wasteland by comparison, and populated primarily by consumers and promoters of anything pop culture. Everything else gets lost in the ever-growing din of meaningless blather.

I give the idea two thumbs up! :)
It's all about perception.

Sparky

Re: "The Conversation" and Vimeo

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am

Thanks for the info...I put it on my rocu.....but I still watch movies at utube. :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire